• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trees Are Racist Now

Even Jovana Lara and Grace Manthey who wrote the article are racists. Seriously, just look at the headline.....

Poorer communities of color have fewer trees to offer shade and combat climate change

Experts say the lack of green spaces in poorer communities of color is a public health crisis. The solution? Plant more trees.

How presumptuous can one be? "Communities of color" can't afford trees and they know it. Only privileged white people can afford trees. The solution isn't for "communities of color" to "plant more trees." "Communities of color" shouldn't have to do ANYTHING to achieve equity. The EQUITABLE solution would be to force white people to cut down their trees.

See how that works? Together we can achieve equity for "communities of color" without them having to lift a finger. I've got a new Stihl just for this occasion. Gonna do some virtue signaling first thing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Tren is also racist.

More trees more crime ...less tree less crime....no where to hide/take cover:coffee:

As an arborist this all sounds to be good for business…

Cut em all down, plant a bunch of new ones, whatever.

On a serious note, arboricultural literature has been spewing a version of this nonsense for years as far as urban trees and landscapes go, so this is really nothing I haven’t heard before.

Even Jovana Lara and Grace Manthey who wrote the article are racists. Seriously, just look at the headline.....

Poorer communities of color have fewer trees to offer shade and combat climate change

Experts say the lack of green spaces in poorer communities of color is a public health crisis. The solution? Plant more trees.

How presumptuous can one be? "Communities of color" can't afford trees and they know it. Only privileged white people can afford trees. The solution isn't for "communities of color" to "plant more trees." "Communities of color" shouldn't have to do ANYTHING to achieve equity. The EQUITABLE solution would be to force white people to cut down their trees.

See how that works? Together we can achieve equity for "communities of color" without them having to lift a finger. I've got a new Stihl just for this occasion. Gonna do some virtue signaling first thing tomorrow.
All of the lumber that I will be chopping down will go to support dumpster fires for people who can't afford to pay their gas bills in the winter. If you don't do the same then you are an even bigger racist piece of shit than I thought you were.

Cut my trees down, I’ll cut your throat.

im a tree hugging sum bitch and I planted them myself (half are transplants from the woods-cost nothing... lazy turd brains)

Save a tree , cut a progressive libtard down instead!

Cut my trees down, I’ll cut your throat.

im a tree hugging sum bitch and I planted them myself (half are transplants from the woods-cost nothing... lazy turd brains)

Save a tree , cut a progressive libtard down instead!

Lol...

Back