• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Unsponsored IML Rejuvenate. Recharge. Redefine LOG!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Let me start off by saying, LIFE IS GREAT, therefore I want to live it while functioning to the best of my abilities.

When we think of what we want and where we wish to be, that is a glimpse of the possibility of the life we want and deserve.
As I evaluate my life from a standpoint of success, health and well-being, am I where I once set out to be?

I can honestly and truly say NO..
Because, where I envisioned I would be compared to how and when I got here raises a lot of self-seeking questions.
I've always had confidence, yet I question the process, could I have achieved more than originally setout for or expected if I had a greater out-put?

My enthusiasm doesn't change either way, yet maybe things would have been greater if the tempo was dialed up, dreaming with my eyes wide open so to speak.

So, here I am..

My job has many challenges and being sharp and on point is one of them.
It's fair to say that we all agree that sleep is absolutely pivotal for each of us, however, some can run wide open with little rest, while others feel they're required lots of it (I'm one of them)

How do we balance or better manage our lives with things that are clearly unavoidable while staying fully charged with limited stress triggers,
better sleep, controlled appetite, healthily libido, greater output in the work field and in the gym?

I'm certain that we all ask ourselves this just about regularly..

For myself this is very important to me for the obvious.

IML has a product that helps promote sleep.. Dream n Grow, this clearly is beneficial for us that have active lives, for us that work hard and train harder while relying on our rest to assistance with growth/recovery.
I had my eyes on this for sometime and now the chance couldn't be any better to use this as an addition to compliment my rest/recovery.

IML also has a unique product shown below in my TD pic "Topical Enhancement Cream".
This unique formula is made up of numerous Prohormones, this cocktail will provide a spready and stable level with cortisol avoiding dump's and feeling fatigued
especially during high stress situations all the while complimenting my administered therapeutic dosage of testosterone cyp.

The added bonus is the PRE-WORKOUT.. I'll be using this not as a PWO but rather as a neurotropic during my work day,
broken up into smaller intakes to assist with alertness and reediness, critical thinking and most of all nutrition partitioning..

My -
get sleep, mode enhancement and energy level cocktail begins tonight :)

Thank you IML for the free samples of protein powder :twothumbs:

ZL4F222.png

DNJHna7.png

4CHie5O.png

wHguefJ.jpg

Last edited:

Let me start off by saying, LIFE IS GREAT, therefore I want to live it while functioning to the best of my abilities.

When we think of what we want and where we wish to be, that is a glimpse of the possibility of the life we want and deserve.
As I evaluate my life from a standpoint of success, health and well-being, am I where I once set out to be?

I can honestly and truly say NO..
Because, where I envisioned I would be compared to how and when I got here raises a lot of self-seeking questions.
I've always had confidence, yet I question the process, could I have achieved more than originally setout for or expected if I had a greater out-put?

My enthusiasm doesn't change either way, yet maybe things would have been greater if the tempo was dialed up, dreaming with my eyes wide open so to speak.

So, here I am..

My job has many challenges and being sharp and on point is one of them.
It's fair to say that we all agree that sleep is absolutely pivotal for each of us, however, some can run wide open with little rest, while others feel they're required lots of it (I'm one of them)

How do we balance or better manage our lives with things that are clearly unavoidable while staying fully charged with limited stress triggers,
better sleep, controlled appetite, healthily libido, greater output in the work field and in the gym?

I'm certain that we all ask ourselves this just about regularly..

For myself this is very important to me for the obvious.

IML has a product that helps promote sleep.. Dream n Grow, this clearly is beneficial for us that have active lives, for us that work hard and train harder while relying on our rest to assistance with growth/recovery.
I had my eyes on this for sometime and now the chance couldn't be any better to use this as an addition to compliment my rest/recovery.

IML also has a unique product shown below in my TD pic "Topical Enhancement Cream".
This unique formula is made up of numerous Prohormones, this cocktail will provide a spready and stable level with cortisol avoiding dump's and feeling fatigued
especially during high stress situations all the while complimenting my administered therapeutic dosage of testosterone cyp.

The added bonus is the PRE-WORKOUT.. I'll be using this not as a PWO but rather as a neurotropic during my work day,
broken up into smaller intakes to assist with alertness and reediness, critical thinking and most of all nutrition partitioning..

My -
get sleep, mode enhancement and energy level cocktail begins tonight :)

Thank you IML for the free samples of protein powder :twothumbs:

ZL4F222.png

DNJHna7.png

4CHie5O.png

wHguefJ.jpg

I need to get some IML GEAR. Do you guys do Shirts too!? Custom ones?

Max

They had some.. I need to try and feel shirts before I get them, I'm anal about fits!

Omg! You have seen the shirts I wear, I cut em up cuz Iโ€™ll get a xxl, xxxl , but they are always long , plus ; I only like 100% cotton. The poly fibers (synthetics) donโ€™t help , breathable cotton keep my skin from breaking out. I am gonna try and get some made if they do it. Iโ€™ll PM you .(logo)

That damn bottle is pretty sick looking

The packaging with shipping was absolutely flawless. But I opened everything up I was amazed on the quality in the bottling and everything.
If they care that much about the presentation they care equally as much about the contents.
The transaction was very smooth and everything came with mind boggling speeds.
There's a couple more items that I wanted now I regret not ordering them as well.
I'm excited to use the dream and grow.

The packaging with shipping was absolutely flawless. But I opened everything up I was amazed on the quality in the bottling and everything.
If they care that much about the presentation they care equally as much about the contents.
The transaction was very smooth and everything came with mind boggling speeds.
There's a couple more items that I wanted now I regret not ordering them as well.
I'm excited to use the dream and grow.
Dream and grow is great.. really helps get a good nite sleep... I absolutely love it.

Tuning in live..

So far the sleep and grow has been working amazingly well each and every single night.
There is no hangover, and in fact on a few occasions I woke up with drool, and that is far from you in between and that's a good indication that I was out like a light.
Last night was a great session and I even hit the snooze button a couple times this morning, not because I was groggy because I felt comfortable and I was able to fall back to sleep if I wanted to.

Tonight will be my first time using the cream typical.

Also stay tuned for my update with this focus enhancement pre-workout tomorrow should be a good day and let's put it to the test..

And just for the record everyone, I purchased these items and I chose to make this log on my own..

So far the dream and grow gets an A+ for me..
And I know we do not count product design and labels as part of the grade Factor but I truly have to give it a grade as well and that's another reason why it gets an A+.

Iโ€™m looking forward to your log brother. Your really going to like the gear cream and to be honest Iโ€™d stretch it out to 3x day instead of four to get some extra weeks in. Iโ€™ve used all those products over the yearโ€™s and have had success. The dream and grow is very calming and relaxing especially mixed with some Kratom.

Iโ€™m looking forward to your log brother. Your really going to like the gear cream and to be honest Iโ€™d stretch it out to 3x day instead of four to get some extra weeks in. Iโ€™ve used all those products over the yearโ€™s and have had success. The dream and grow is very calming and relaxing especially mixed with some Kratom.

Man thank you for posting this information, I was actually thinking tonight when I was applying the cream on my belly, on how long I can make this last.
If I should go everyday or only a couple days.

Far as the dream and grow, I used it last night and I took some again a little bit ago, but last night after I took it not long after I turned around and said to my wife we have to go to bed now. She said I was very persistent and I said we have to go to bed now. I slept like a rock.
I woke up like I was asleep for a year.
No hangover, nothing. Just a good deep rest.

Now of course I didn't hear about this until tonight when she seen me take my other dose she reminded me what I said the night prior. lol.

The Pre-Workout was rather interesting. It wasn't powdery, it had a moisture texture to it. It tasted pretty good.. I broke it up into four servings.. it gave me sustained energy and output that wasn't overwhelming or aggressive. No crash or nothing.
Tomorrow I'm going to take the one serving and break it up into two instead of four and see how it feels if it's more intense yet sustained

IML Gear Cream!
Yea some preworkouts are just ridiculous now. Their chasing that cracked out, skin crawling feeling over the just feel heightened and lift better with focus that I like much better.

So far this week has been interesting, I already noticed a slight outbreak with acne, that's not entirely a bad thing it's a good thing that there's activity going on, also I can get this under control because it's not bad cystic acne.. this is just an indication that my levels are fluctuating.
I normally break out with acne this quick when I run nandrolone, with some of the prohormones that are in this cream they can actually convert into natural nandalone, believe it or not we already have small traces of this in our systems.

The Pre-Workout has actually exceeded my expectations and I used one full serving, no jitters to no uncomfortable flush or stinging of the skin, and my focus Factor actually has some pretty good hang Time.

The dream and grow is pretty unique, with the type of compound that has inside of there you actually have to take them every day in order for it to work most effectively with products like this you can't take them as needed and they need to be consistent for the most optimal results and effectiveness.

Good to see ya loggin' again....go get it!

Good to see ya loggin' again....go get it!

Thanks brother, I'm not sure if it's placebo or not but my libido improved the past two days.
I actually felt a desire and wanted it. Considering what I'm taking right now I should have a healthy libido but for the past several weeks it's been non-existing up until just the other day.

I need to get some IML GEAR. Do you guys do Shirts too!? Custom ones?

Max

IML grey v necks are the most comfortable and bad ass fitting shirts youโ€™ll ever get from any supplement company, I guarantee that. They run small so get a size bigger, tou will be glad you bought this shirt ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

IML grey v necks are the most comfortable and bad ass fitting shirts youโ€™ll ever get from any supplement company, I guarantee that. They run small so get a size bigger, tou will be glad you bought this shirt

Sweet! I like the V neck style! XXL for sure.
Appreciate the review. Need some customized ones ! Emailed

Here we are a few months later, work was pretty hectic and it got chaotic over the past few months.
Training and dieting had to be put on the back burner while I put priorities first.
The demand out in the field has been absolutely crazy.
I suspected it was coming so I went on a maintenance dosage with just trt, during that time I Incorporated the cream. Every morning and at night, I would do this for at least five nights a week trying to stretch it as long as I could.

What I noticed is that it complemented my libido, as if I was running proviron..
After the first 10 days I did notice a slight amount of acne but that was to be expected, it's subsided and the libido stayed strong.

This is definitely complimentary while running with testosterone and masteron at a therapeutic dosage.
While I wish I could report on fat loss and fat reduction, that was not my goal as my goal was to just stay sharp and crisp mentally and physically.

In the next few weeks I'm going to make another purchase for this cream, I am 100% certain that the combination of testosterone and masteron along with IML GEAR, in fact I challenge people to do some research on the benefits with running this combination.
You will actually see many videos and articles the highly recommend this cocktail...

It plays a very important role in trt therapy..

My feedback with the sleep and grow:
This stuff will absolutely knock You Out, for adoration there I was using it every night and I tampered off because my sleep cycle was replenished and restored.
However during the excessive heat and workload I did not need it on most nights as I just crashed, but at first it was extremely beneficial, it has been a long while since I have woken up with a pile of Drool on my pillow all the while not being disturbed and sleeping right through.

I will definitely be using these products again.

Back