• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wake Up Whitey

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How does this make you feel? It pisses me off personally.

Any idea how I can darken my skin for these racists fuckers?!?

And how dark do I need to go to satisfy them?

Bring awareness to your family and friends. Share.

Buy alternative brands who don’t judge your skin color.

4b0aac141b8adce389bbc720d3e81755.jpg

How does this make you feel? It pisses me off personally.

Any idea how I can darken my skin for these racists fuckers?!?

And how dark do I need to go to satisfy them?

Bring awareness to your family and friends. Share.

Buy alternative brands who don’t judge your skin color.

4b0aac141b8adce389bbc720d3e81755.jpg

As believable as this is, I don’t think this is a real thing, at least not according to the Google.

As believable as this is, I don’t think this is a real thing, at least not according to the Google.

I drink one coke zero a day and a gallon of water or more. Looks like I'm going to have to up my water intake and coke can suck it. I recently found out about their less white drama and won't be a part of it. Yeah I don't drink a lot of soda but this has to stop and I won't support them.

White liberals have such little confidence in black folks that they literally believe we should lower the bar on everything from behavior to intelligence as if it would somehow lend a hand to or prop up the black community.

a dead white progressive liberal is a step in the right direction. Hope they like what they got coming cuz the black folks that don’t buy into this shit just might decide to end it themselves.

democrats want us to hate each other, they want violence against whites so they can finish what they started back in the day.

white liberals hate black people.

Never liked soda of any kind. It doesn't quench my thirst, it makes me thirsty. The only place cola should ever be used is as a mixer for Kentucky Bourbon. Generic works just fine.

Never liked soda of any kind. It doesn't quench my thirst, it makes me thirsty. The only place cola should ever be used is as a mixer for Kentucky Bourbon. Generic works just fine.

Years ago I drank diet soda. Thought zero calories and np

Until someone pointed out the sodium content.

Now? Water only.

Coke is feeling it. Just this little thing the other day cost them a lot:

I read that the Coke's company valuation tanked by $4Billion in equity and the stocks tanked following this video's release. Prolly recovered by now but pretty sure it cost someone a good sized amount of money.

IML Gear Cream!
Seems snoopes says it’s fake.

But the anti white training they did was real. And is verified.

Still not buying their shit.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. They may not be bold enough to actually write it on the cans but they really don’t need to. Add them to list.

I mean really though, who goes to the store and thinks “I wasn’t going to buy Coca-Cola, but now that they’re taking a stand for underprivileged people, I just might”.

Whoever is running the PR departments for all of these corporations, you know the ones I’m talking about, should be fired and shamed. And whoever invented the ridiculous trend of assigning liberal political philosophies to corporations should be thrown off of a cliff.

What a world we live in now...tearing down statues..defunding the police..and at what cost..
Should have moved today Costa Rica...

Back