• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thank you SBLabs

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What I can I say? Delivery is so fast, gear seems excellent. If you are not ordering form this source believe you are wasting time. Delivery was in xxxxx days. xxxx DAYS. I love them. Thank you SBLABS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No TA talk. Read the rules . Always wanted to say that

What I can I say? Delivery is so fast, gear seems excellent. If you are not ordering form these source. Believe you are wasting time. Delivery was in 4 days. 4 DAYS. I love them. Thank you SBLABS!!!!!
You are very welcome and hope you have a great run with your gear
SBL

Vets here and mods don’t like time of arrival talk with sources. Rightfully so. Everything needs to be discrete from packaging to shipping times. I’ve just seen them type it so much to people I couldn’t miss the opportunity to post it myself ha . Just made my first order with SB this morning . Been meaning to for a while . Was waiting to see how the forum took to them . They seem definitely G2G. We shall find out in a few days

Vets here and mods don’t like time of arrival talk with sources. Rightfully so. Everything needs to be discrete from packaging to shipping times. I’ve just seen them type it so much to people I couldn’t miss the opportunity to post it myself ha . Just made my first order with SB this morning . Been meaning to for a while . Was waiting to see how the forum took to them . They seem definitely G2G. We shall find out in a few days
Ordered today and by 10pm you'll have an order number and tracking number if that ain't fast I don't know what is 😂

That’s right . Super smooth process . 6 for 5 NPP with free shipping !!! Can’t pass that up

Didn't know about the time of arrival. Don't ban me bros. I am sorry admins. I'll read the rules as soon as I get a chance.

Wait a minute, was that a trick question? Because I HAVE NOT received anything really.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

Wait a minute, was that a trick question? Because I HAVE NOT received anything really.

*No discussion of ordering or receiving AAS in the countries where it’s illegal to do so. NO DOMESTIC DISCUSSION!

Ha! No trick they just don’t like the where it is from and how long. I just ran the Tbol hope you enjoy it!

How is the cycle going? Noticing some changes in your back?

It’s going great. More defined in between the shoulder blades. Front V taper is looking better when I flair them out in a men’s physique pose

Back