Minor Gyno...solved because I read, listen, and stay prepared!

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Registered User
    mayhem124's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Depends Who's Askin
    Age
    38
    Posts
    445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    12630636

    Minor Gyno...solved because I read, listen, and stay prepared!

    I'm writing this hoping others that may have never dealt with a gyno onset or anyone new listens and keeps the right AIs, SERMs, and Caber on-hand at ALL times just incase.

    I am currently 4 weeks into my current cycle of the following:

    300mg/wk Tri-Blend (Tren A, Test P, Mast P - 100mg/ml ea)
    250mg/wk Test E
    100mg/wk Test A
    100mg/wk Mast P

    Total test at 450mg/wk of different esters.
    Mast P at 200mg/wk
    Tren A at 100mg/wk

    I feel great and love the cycle and dosing so far....except a little gyno flair up.

    I started with .5mg Adex twice a week as that is typically perfect to keep my e2 in range at 500mg/wk test. However, short esters can aromatize quicker and this maybe what I didn't account for. I also take 400mg P5P daily split AM/PM to help mitigate prolactin.

    I ALWAYS keep plenty of AI on hand incase you need to increase dosing. Always have 2x what you think you might need. This time I only had Adex though I prefer aromasin.

    I ALWAYS keep Nolva on-hand and enough to run a 40-80mg/daily protocol incase gyno comes about. I read this somewhere and listened. I've had it sitting around for a year or more through other cycles just incase.

    If running Nandrolone or Tren, ALWAYS have Caber on-hand and again, enough to run .25-.5mg twice a week for the length of the cycle plus 2 weeks. Again, I spent the $ and bought Caber a while back for a NPP cycle and never needed it. Glad I had it.

    Gyno - I noticed puffy nipps and a little tenderness at about week 2 so I upped my AI to .5mg 4 times a week on pin days (T/T/S/S). It didn't seem to make much difference. Then I noticed a small lump maybe the size of a pea and I said fuck no! So I turned to Caber and Nolva to cover all bases.

    I continued Adex at .5mg 4 times a week, 2mg/wk total. I started Nolva at 40mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week. I couldn't get bloodwork at the moment and wanted to cover the bases. Booom! 2 weeks later and everything is back to normal. I will be running a bloodwork panel this week and have continued Nolva at 20mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week to be safe.

    Thank you to those that have stressed the importance of always having AIs, SERMs, and Caber on hand because you never know how or why you might react differently on a certain cycle or compound.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,031

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,883
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,715
    Thanked in
    11,027 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's amazing how painful those little pea sized lumps can be!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    mayhem124's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Depends Who's Askin
    Age
    38
    Posts
    445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    12630636

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It's amazing how painful those little pea sized lumps can be!
    Yeah, I squeezed it a few times to see if I had any lactating issues (I did not) and it felt like a fuckin swollen pimple or some shit on the outside of my left nipple. Little fucker!
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    789
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    496
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points
    4950100

    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post
    I'm writing this hoping others that may have never dealt with a gyno onset or anyone new listens and keeps the right AIs, SERMs, and Caber on-hand at ALL times just incase.

    I am currently 4 weeks into my current cycle of the following:

    300mg/wk Tri-Blend (Tren A, Test P, Mast P - 100mg/ml ea)
    250mg/wk Test E
    100mg/wk Test A
    100mg/wk Mast P

    Total test at 450mg/wk of different esters.
    Mast P at 200mg/wk
    Tren A at 100mg/wk

    I feel great and love the cycle and dosing so far....except a little gyno flair up.

    I started with .5mg Adex twice a week as that is typically perfect to keep my e2 in range at 500mg/wk test. However, short esters can aromatize quicker and this maybe what I didn't account for. I also take 400mg P5P daily split AM/PM to help mitigate prolactin.

    I ALWAYS keep plenty of AI on hand incase you need to increase dosing. Always have 2x what you think you might need. This time I only had Adex though I prefer aromasin.

    I ALWAYS keep Nolva on-hand and enough to run a 40-80mg/daily protocol incase gyno comes about. I read this somewhere and listened. I've had it sitting around for a year or more through other cycles just incase.

    If running Nandrolone or Tren, ALWAYS have Caber on-hand and again, enough to run .25-.5mg twice a week for the length of the cycle plus 2 weeks. Again, I spent the $ and bought Caber a while back for a NPP cycle and never needed it. Glad I had it.

    Gyno - I noticed puffy nipps and a little tenderness at about week 2 so I upped my AI to .5mg 4 times a week on pin days (T/T/S/S). It didn't seem to make much difference. Then I noticed a small lump maybe the size of a pea and I said fuck no! So I turned to Caber and Nolva to cover all bases.

    I continued Adex at .5mg 4 times a week, 2mg/wk total. I started Nolva at 40mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week. I couldn't get bloodwork at the moment and wanted to cover the bases. Booom! 2 weeks later and everything is back to normal. I will be running a bloodwork panel this week and have continued Nolva at 20mg/daily and Caber at .25mg twice a week to be safe.

    Thank you to those that have stressed the importance of always having AIs, SERMs, and Caber on hand because you never know how or why you might react differently on a certain cycle or compound.
    Good read man thanks for sharing. Since everyone always talks about using 40mgs of nolva for gyno flare ups, Iím wondering is there any harm in just running 40mgs of nolva through the entire cycle?

  5. #5
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,031

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,883
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,715
    Thanked in
    11,027 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yeah, it's best not to squeeze it, but I know how it is.

    I literally have the mizzus trained at this point and she doesn't even remember why.

    Wife: "Can I put my head on your chest or is it going to bother you?"

  6. #6
    Registered User
    mayhem124's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Depends Who's Askin
    Age
    38
    Posts
    445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    12630636

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Good read man thanks for sharing. Since everyone always talks about using 40mgs of nolva for gyno flare ups, Iím wondering is there any harm in just running 40mgs of nolva through the entire cycle?
    Unnecessary but I have read people do that if they are prone to gyno. SERMs / Nolva only blocks the receptors for estrogen, it does not lower estrogen like an aromitose inhibitor. Nolva is known to target the receptors at the gland where gyno hits ya so it works well to knock down a gyno flair up.

    You are best off running an AI at the dosing your body needs (bloodwork will tell you this over time) and just keeping Nolva on-hand for the oh shit situation.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

Similar Threads

  1. Cycling with minor gyno
    By orange24 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 12:10 PM
  2. In need for source check and prepared for bashing hahah
    By shredder1 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:39 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums