Uncle Z


Halotestin

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Halotestin

  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,383

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,343
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Halotestin

    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies View larger
    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies
    100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

    Manufacturer:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name: Fluoxymesterone
    Presentation: 1 tab, 5mg
    Active Life: 6-8 hours
    Drug Class: Anabolic steroid
    Average Dose: 20 - 40mg/Day





    Halotestin Benefits (Halotestin Effects)

    Halotestin comes with an anabolic rating that is about 19 times more powerful than test alone. This can be misleading to uninformed or novice steroid users who might automatically think that this substantial anabolic profile will lead to amazing gains in mass. This however is not the case at all because despite this massive anabolic rating, Halotestin doesnít transfer its anabolism very well at all to the body.

    A very small amount, if any, of this anabolic property has any effect when taking Halotestin. Instead itís the androgenic properties of this steroid that are most notable and here it is has a rating of 8.5 times more powerful than testosterone in androgenic strength and itís for this reason that androgenic side effects are so strong with Halotestin.

    With these factors in mind we can look at the possible benefits and effects that someone will experience with Halotestin:

    Strength and Energy

    Greatly enhanced strength is the most important and desired effect of Halotestin and often the sole reason that a bodybuilder will choose to use it. The massive boost in strength and energy mainly comes from the effect of Halotestin on red blood cell function. This increased strength will help any athlete push performance to new levels, but with it comes increased aggression overall and this often makes it useful for powerlifters, fighters and others where aggressive strength might be a desirable trait.

    Fat Loss

    Although not a specific fat loss steroid or one with very powerful effects in this area, it can still contribute to the loss of fat but these effects will only really be seen if you are very lean already. Those who havenít already lost a significant amount of body fat through previous cutting phases are unlikely to notice the fat loss effects of Halotestin.

    Aggression and Drive

    While this is often thought of as a negative side effect, increased aggression is also valued as a benefit by specific Halotestin users Ė most notably those who require the extra drive and energy for certain pursuits like fighting and powerlifting. As long as this increased aggression is put to positive use it is not seen as a problem by Halotestin users.

    However those who are especially prone to existing mood or anger issues should take heed that this trait may worsen those existing tendencies in other aspects of life outside the competitive arena where itís valued. Starting Halotestin at a low dose for first time users will allow you monitor its effects on your aggression levels and how well you cope with it. Doses can then be altered from there as needed.

    Pre-contest

    One of the few uses of Halotestin is during the pre-contest phase where the diet is extremely restricted and strict and where many people will struggle or fall before the final hurdle. Halotestin can provide the extra kick and energy needed to push through the toughest times just before a contest.

    Competitors will also benefit from enhanced physical conditioning prior to a competition with definition and hardness receiving a boost. This is only of great benefits to those who are already very lean with some of the lowest body fat levels if you are to see the true power of Halotestin in this area. For the average bodybuilder this will not be possible but those who take physical conditioning to the highest level will value what Halotestin can contribute to this phase of contest preparation.

    Halotestin Dosage

    Many steroids give you a great deal of versatility in dosages, allowing the more experienced users to increase the dose to levels that provide some very powerful benefits.

    When it comes to Halotestin we are limited by the potency of this steroid and doses really should not exceed a certain level. Doing so brings with it dangerous health risks, particularly in regard to the liver and cholesterol. This limits your possible dose to a much smaller range compared with other steroids.

    Additionally, there is little room to move when it comes to how long itís safe to use Halotestin regardless of your chosen dosage. Below are some of the common examples of Halotestin dosages and use.

    Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Halotestin Dosage

    Halotestin is unlikely to be a steroid that beginners or even intermediately experienced steroid users will want to consider using both because of its limited and narrow benefits and its harsh side effects. But for those beginners who do choose to take the plunge into a Halotestin cycle, the safest dosage to stick to is between 10mg and 20mg daily. Even at the low dose of 10mg you can expect very noticeable results and the time frame of use for a beginner should not exceed the two week mark so impacts on the liver can be minimized as much as possible.

    Intermediate users will still see excellent results from as low as 10mg or 20mg daily, but some may choose to venture up to 30mg per day for increased strength and boosts to drive to enhance performance. Liver and cholesterol health should be monitored closely when advancing to the dose of 30mg as increased risk of toxicity is virtually guaranteed.

    Advanced users might be tempted to ramp up Halotestin to high doses in an attempt to enhance the effects further, but this is not the right or safe way to use this steroid. 40mg daily is considered the highest safe dose of Halotestin. Anything about this level is going to put you at extreme risk of liver damage.

    Advanced steroid users will see serious effects with just 20mg daily of Halotestin but once youíve used to steroid and desire more hardcore effects by venturing up with the dose, there is just a little room to move and 40mg is considered the ceiling with Halotestin. No matter how advanced or experienced you are, exceeding 40mg of Halotestin each day is too taxing the liver for anyone to handle.

    Proper Halotestin Administration and Timing

    Thanks to the relatively long half life, for an oral steroid, of about 9.5 hours Halotestin can be taken either as a single dose each day or to have the daily dosage split into two. The goal is to maintain consistent levels of the steroid in the blood so you receive its maximum effects. Your dosage and timing of your workouts can determine whether you choose to take a single daily dose, or if you will find greater benefit in splitting it.

    Regardless of the dosage you decide on, Halotestinís potent effects on the liver and cholesterol dictate that this is a steroid that can only be used for a very limited period of time if we are to avoid very serious health issues. Many people will find that even a 2 week administration of Halotestin is ample enough to experience excellent results, such is the fast working nature of this steroid. Others will want to stick to a 4 week period. The very maximum length of use of Halotestin is 6 weeks and this is not recommended to be exceeded



    Buy here https://unclez.ru/orals/292-haloesti...harmacies.html

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,509
    Thanked in
    11,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    727061140

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies View larger
    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies
    100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

    Manufacturer:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name: Fluoxymesterone
    Presentation: 1 tab, 5mg
    Active Life: 6-8 hours
    Drug Class: Anabolic steroid
    Average Dose: 20 - 40mg/Day





    Halotestin Benefits (Halotestin Effects)

    Halotestin comes with an anabolic rating that is about 19 times more powerful than test alone. This can be misleading to uninformed or novice steroid users who might automatically think that this substantial anabolic profile will lead to amazing gains in mass. This however is not the case at all because despite this massive anabolic rating, Halotestin doesnít transfer its anabolism very well at all to the body.

    A very small amount, if any, of this anabolic property has any effect when taking Halotestin. Instead itís the androgenic properties of this steroid that are most notable and here it is has a rating of 8.5 times more powerful than testosterone in androgenic strength and itís for this reason that androgenic side effects are so strong with Halotestin.

    With these factors in mind we can look at the possible benefits and effects that someone will experience with Halotestin:

    Strength and Energy

    Greatly enhanced strength is the most important and desired effect of Halotestin and often the sole reason that a bodybuilder will choose to use it. The massive boost in strength and energy mainly comes from the effect of Halotestin on red blood cell function. This increased strength will help any athlete push performance to new levels, but with it comes increased aggression overall and this often makes it useful for powerlifters, fighters and others where aggressive strength might be a desirable trait.

    Fat Loss

    Although not a specific fat loss steroid or one with very powerful effects in this area, it can still contribute to the loss of fat but these effects will only really be seen if you are very lean already. Those who havenít already lost a significant amount of body fat through previous cutting phases are unlikely to notice the fat loss effects of Halotestin.

    Aggression and Drive

    While this is often thought of as a negative side effect, increased aggression is also valued as a benefit by specific Halotestin users Ė most notably those who require the extra drive and energy for certain pursuits like fighting and powerlifting. As long as this increased aggression is put to positive use it is not seen as a problem by Halotestin users.

    However those who are especially prone to existing mood or anger issues should take heed that this trait may worsen those existing tendencies in other aspects of life outside the competitive arena where itís valued. Starting Halotestin at a low dose for first time users will allow you monitor its effects on your aggression levels and how well you cope with it. Doses can then be altered from there as needed.

    Pre-contest

    One of the few uses of Halotestin is during the pre-contest phase where the diet is extremely restricted and strict and where many people will struggle or fall before the final hurdle. Halotestin can provide the extra kick and energy needed to push through the toughest times just before a contest.

    Competitors will also benefit from enhanced physical conditioning prior to a competition with definition and hardness receiving a boost. This is only of great benefits to those who are already very lean with some of the lowest body fat levels if you are to see the true power of Halotestin in this area. For the average bodybuilder this will not be possible but those who take physical conditioning to the highest level will value what Halotestin can contribute to this phase of contest preparation.

    Halotestin Dosage

    Many steroids give you a great deal of versatility in dosages, allowing the more experienced users to increase the dose to levels that provide some very powerful benefits.

    When it comes to Halotestin we are limited by the potency of this steroid and doses really should not exceed a certain level. Doing so brings with it dangerous health risks, particularly in regard to the liver and cholesterol. This limits your possible dose to a much smaller range compared with other steroids.

    Additionally, there is little room to move when it comes to how long itís safe to use Halotestin regardless of your chosen dosage. Below are some of the common examples of Halotestin dosages and use.

    Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Halotestin Dosage

    Halotestin is unlikely to be a steroid that beginners or even intermediately experienced steroid users will want to consider using both because of its limited and narrow benefits and its harsh side effects. But for those beginners who do choose to take the plunge into a Halotestin cycle, the safest dosage to stick to is between 10mg and 20mg daily. Even at the low dose of 10mg you can expect very noticeable results and the time frame of use for a beginner should not exceed the two week mark so impacts on the liver can be minimized as much as possible.

    Intermediate users will still see excellent results from as low as 10mg or 20mg daily, but some may choose to venture up to 30mg per day for increased strength and boosts to drive to enhance performance. Liver and cholesterol health should be monitored closely when advancing to the dose of 30mg as increased risk of toxicity is virtually guaranteed.

    Advanced users might be tempted to ramp up Halotestin to high doses in an attempt to enhance the effects further, but this is not the right or safe way to use this steroid. 40mg daily is considered the highest safe dose of Halotestin. Anything about this level is going to put you at extreme risk of liver damage.

    Advanced steroid users will see serious effects with just 20mg daily of Halotestin but once youíve used to steroid and desire more hardcore effects by venturing up with the dose, there is just a little room to move and 40mg is considered the ceiling with Halotestin. No matter how advanced or experienced you are, exceeding 40mg of Halotestin each day is too taxing the liver for anyone to handle.

    Proper Halotestin Administration and Timing

    Thanks to the relatively long half life, for an oral steroid, of about 9.5 hours Halotestin can be taken either as a single dose each day or to have the daily dosage split into two. The goal is to maintain consistent levels of the steroid in the blood so you receive its maximum effects. Your dosage and timing of your workouts can determine whether you choose to take a single daily dose, or if you will find greater benefit in splitting it.

    Regardless of the dosage you decide on, Halotestinís potent effects on the liver and cholesterol dictate that this is a steroid that can only be used for a very limited period of time if we are to avoid very serious health issues. Many people will find that even a 2 week administration of Halotestin is ample enough to experience excellent results, such is the fast working nature of this steroid. Others will want to stick to a 4 week period. The very maximum length of use of Halotestin is 6 weeks and this is not recommended to be exceeded



    Buy here https://unclez.ru/orals/292-haloesti...harmacies.html
    My hardener, my little engine that could ...at the end. Love it. Hate it.. wait do I love it or hate it ...

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,095
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Rep Points
    70248785

    I'm all over this one soon. Actually meant to get these instead of m1t on last order.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,095
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Rep Points
    70248785

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    My hardener, my little engine that could ...at the end. Love it. Hate it.. wait do I love it or hate it ...

    Max
    I think love/hate is what it after

  5. #5
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,509
    Thanked in
    11,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    727061140

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I'm all over this one soon. Actually meant to get these instead of m1t on last order.
    Most def! You will for sure (like results)! Just be mindful and Nice ! I can feel the ď 0-60!Ē Feeling coming and have to calm myself....I mean changing the TV channel shouldnít be a problem but....on Halo ; you can flip your shit! (No Joko) ! Luckily , it was my first oral and I had watched someone make the mistakes so, I was very aware of the aggression part .

    Max

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,095
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Rep Points
    70248785

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Most def! You will for sure (like results)! Just be mindful and Nice ! I can feel the ď 0-60!Ē Feeling coming and have to calm myself....I mean changing the TV channel shouldnít be a problem but....on Halo ; you can flip your shit! (No Joko) ! Luckily , it was my first oral and I had watched someone make the mistakes so, I was very aware of the aggression part .

    Max
    Good advice. Thanks

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,689

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    740
    Thanked in
    518 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nothing comes close to the finishing touches on Halo for the last week of preparation before a show. I use 20mg and its the icing on the cake. Unfortunately due to high toxic levels I limit my Halo consumption to only twice a year.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    805
    Thanked in
    559 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'd try Halo, just to try it.

    I'm not prepping for a show or powerlifting meet so I really don't have a reason too. But still curious.

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,383

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,343
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Itís definitely toxic and will have you tired and aggressive at the same time but like wiseguy said itís the best hardner around the last two weeks of prep. If using for strength Iíd go 10-15mg total for 4 weeks total.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,509
    Thanked in
    11,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    727061140

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies View larger
    HALOTESTIN - 5mg/tab Euro-Pharmacies
    100% GUARANTEE And STRICT QUALITY CONTROL PROCCESS.

    Manufacturer:Euro-Pharmacies
    Chemical Name: Fluoxymesterone
    Presentation: 1 tab, 5mg
    Active Life: 6-8 hours
    Drug Class: Anabolic steroid
    Average Dose: 20 - 40mg/Day





    Halotestin Benefits (Halotestin Effects)

    Halotestin comes with an anabolic rating that is about 19 times more powerful than test alone. This can be misleading to uninformed or novice steroid users who might automatically think that this substantial anabolic profile will lead to amazing gains in mass. This however is not the case at all because despite this massive anabolic rating, Halotestin doesnít transfer its anabolism very well at all to the body.

    A very small amount, if any, of this anabolic property has any effect when taking Halotestin. Instead itís the androgenic properties of this steroid that are most notable and here it is has a rating of 8.5 times more powerful than testosterone in androgenic strength and itís for this reason that androgenic side effects are so strong with Halotestin.

    With these factors in mind we can look at the possible benefits and effects that someone will experience with Halotestin:

    Strength and Energy

    Greatly enhanced strength is the most important and desired effect of Halotestin and often the sole reason that a bodybuilder will choose to use it. The massive boost in strength and energy mainly comes from the effect of Halotestin on red blood cell function. This increased strength will help any athlete push performance to new levels, but with it comes increased aggression overall and this often makes it useful for powerlifters, fighters and others where aggressive strength might be a desirable trait.

    Fat Loss

    Although not a specific fat loss steroid or one with very powerful effects in this area, it can still contribute to the loss of fat but these effects will only really be seen if you are very lean already. Those who havenít already lost a significant amount of body fat through previous cutting phases are unlikely to notice the fat loss effects of Halotestin.

    Aggression and Drive

    While this is often thought of as a negative side effect, increased aggression is also valued as a benefit by specific Halotestin users Ė most notably those who require the extra drive and energy for certain pursuits like fighting and powerlifting. As long as this increased aggression is put to positive use it is not seen as a problem by Halotestin users.

    However those who are especially prone to existing mood or anger issues should take heed that this trait may worsen those existing tendencies in other aspects of life outside the competitive arena where itís valued. Starting Halotestin at a low dose for first time users will allow you monitor its effects on your aggression levels and how well you cope with it. Doses can then be altered from there as needed.

    Pre-contest

    One of the few uses of Halotestin is during the pre-contest phase where the diet is extremely restricted and strict and where many people will struggle or fall before the final hurdle. Halotestin can provide the extra kick and energy needed to push through the toughest times just before a contest.

    Competitors will also benefit from enhanced physical conditioning prior to a competition with definition and hardness receiving a boost. This is only of great benefits to those who are already very lean with some of the lowest body fat levels if you are to see the true power of Halotestin in this area. For the average bodybuilder this will not be possible but those who take physical conditioning to the highest level will value what Halotestin can contribute to this phase of contest preparation.

    Halotestin Dosage

    Many steroids give you a great deal of versatility in dosages, allowing the more experienced users to increase the dose to levels that provide some very powerful benefits.

    When it comes to Halotestin we are limited by the potency of this steroid and doses really should not exceed a certain level. Doing so brings with it dangerous health risks, particularly in regard to the liver and cholesterol. This limits your possible dose to a much smaller range compared with other steroids.

    Additionally, there is little room to move when it comes to how long itís safe to use Halotestin regardless of your chosen dosage. Below are some of the common examples of Halotestin dosages and use.

    Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Halotestin Dosage

    Halotestin is unlikely to be a steroid that beginners or even intermediately experienced steroid users will want to consider using both because of its limited and narrow benefits and its harsh side effects. But for those beginners who do choose to take the plunge into a Halotestin cycle, the safest dosage to stick to is between 10mg and 20mg daily. Even at the low dose of 10mg you can expect very noticeable results and the time frame of use for a beginner should not exceed the two week mark so impacts on the liver can be minimized as much as possible.

    Intermediate users will still see excellent results from as low as 10mg or 20mg daily, but some may choose to venture up to 30mg per day for increased strength and boosts to drive to enhance performance. Liver and cholesterol health should be monitored closely when advancing to the dose of 30mg as increased risk of toxicity is virtually guaranteed.

    Advanced users might be tempted to ramp up Halotestin to high doses in an attempt to enhance the effects further, but this is not the right or safe way to use this steroid. 40mg daily is considered the highest safe dose of Halotestin. Anything about this level is going to put you at extreme risk of liver damage.

    Advanced steroid users will see serious effects with just 20mg daily of Halotestin but once youíve used to steroid and desire more hardcore effects by venturing up with the dose, there is just a little room to move and 40mg is considered the ceiling with Halotestin. No matter how advanced or experienced you are, exceeding 40mg of Halotestin each day is too taxing the liver for anyone to handle.

    Proper Halotestin Administration and Timing

    Thanks to the relatively long half life, for an oral steroid, of about 9.5 hours Halotestin can be taken either as a single dose each day or to have the daily dosage split into two. The goal is to maintain consistent levels of the steroid in the blood so you receive its maximum effects. Your dosage and timing of your workouts can determine whether you choose to take a single daily dose, or if you will find greater benefit in splitting it.

    Regardless of the dosage you decide on, Halotestinís potent effects on the liver and cholesterol dictate that this is a steroid that can only be used for a very limited period of time if we are to avoid very serious health issues. Many people will find that even a 2 week administration of Halotestin is ample enough to experience excellent results, such is the fast working nature of this steroid. Others will want to stick to a 4 week period. The very maximum length of use of Halotestin is 6 weeks and this is not recommended to be exceeded



    Buy here https://unclez.ru/orals/292-haloesti...harmacies.html
    Halo Bump! Such an interesting compound ! I want to see someone do a low dose halo (5-10mg) w test and dhb w YK11 (10-30mg). 6-8 week cycle would do!

    Max

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,982

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,095
    Thanked in
    3,705 Posts
    Rep Points
    70248785

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Halo Bump! Such an interesting compound ! I want to see someone do a low dose halo (5-10mg) w test and dhb w YK11 (10-30mg). 6-8 week cycle would do!

    Max
    Damn that sounds tasty

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,509
    Thanked in
    11,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    727061140

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Damn that sounds tasty
    It seems to me a pure, hard LBM CYCLE!!
    It would come on quickly with an advanced user. Especially with a tight diet & weight training program.

    Max

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,383

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,343
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Halo Bump! Such an interesting compound ! I want to see someone do a low dose halo (5-10mg) w test and dhb w YK11 (10-30mg). 6-8 week cycle would do!

    Max
    That would be awesome if I can ever get my bf low again maybe 😂

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,383

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,343
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I haven't touched Halo since my 20's and if I remember correctly I ran it at 180 pounds and got strong af fast. Back then I could stay 10-12% bf and eat whatever I wanted. I remember the pumps were insane.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    33,938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,509
    Thanked in
    11,782 Posts
    Rep Points
    727061140

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    That would be awesome if I can ever get my bf low again maybe
    You will for sure! You know what it takes... . Would be a kick ass run. Especially with EP

    MAX

Similar Threads

  1. Halotestin
    By tren4life1994 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2019, 07:20 AM
  2. halotestin?
    By liveswole in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2017, 02:01 PM
  3. Halotestin
    By MShiz in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2015, 07:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums