• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I’m back with another log coming soon

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the admin on this board was happy with my last log and he sent me a bottle of lean AF to try out. I had surgery last month on the 27th and I’m cleared today to lift again. Im 100% healed and can start getting a little more creative with my cardio. I will be starting next week probably Monday or Tuesday and will go for 30 day’s. I gained a little bf% in the three weeks gone but not to bad because I ate really clean.

I also ordered 2 bottles of alpha male from gymntonic and will give my reviews on that as well.

So the admin on this board was happy with my last log and he sent me a bottle of lean AF to try out. I had surgery last month on the 27th and I’m cleared today to lift again. Im 100% healed and can start getting a little more creative with my cardio. I will be starting next week probably Monday or Tuesday and will go for 30 day’s. I gained a little bf% in the three weeks gone but not to bad because I ate really clean.

I also ordered 2 bottles of alpha male from gymntonic and will give my reviews on that as well.

What does alpha male do?

Nice and looking forward to your new log brother.

Nice. Time to get back goin’!

Max

8aacd20f388dfe6f108cde515c2a60b2.jpg

I picked up another gear cream on my own but I’ll be saving that for when I come off the lean af. I don’t know how beneficial it would be to use together.

So how do you dose the lean cream. Deff seems like a interesting product and from a solid company. How long will you be running it and whats the goal with it

So how do you dose the lean cream. Deff seems like a interesting product and from a solid company. How long will you be running it and whats the goal with it

It says one pump in the morning and one in the evening. I’m also going to be running my log with Z gear as well. I literally want to get to a comfortable 12% bf. I’m not happy with my self even tho I had a lot go on with me that prevented me from doing certain exercises and a time of 3 months with none. I want to be able to breathe again and feel light on my feet. I want to get to 205 -210 from 230. I’m hanging out at 233 but I was 240ish before gear cream.

It says one pump in the morning and one in the evening. I’m also going to be running my log with Z gear as well. I literally want to get to a comfortable 12% bf. I’m not happy with my self even tho I had a lot go on with me that prevented me from doing certain exercises and a time of 3 months with none. I want to be able to breathe again and feel light on my feet. I want to get to 205 -210 from 230. I’m hanging out at 233 but I was 240ish before gear cream.
Good luck bro I'm sure you'll hit your goal easy.. just keep that diet strict.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve been strict for two weeks now but I can’t find what’s bloating me all of a sudden. Sodium is low, no dairy and carbs at 250, 250, 50 250, 250 500

- - - Updated - - -

At night I’m just bloated still.

Nice looking forward to your feedback.
Subbed

8aacd20f388dfe6f108cde515c2a60b2.jpg

I picked up another gear cream on my own but I’ll be saving that for when I come off the lean af. I don’t know how beneficial it would be to use together.

Is that actual steroid cream or some kind of legal product?

Is that actual steroid cream or some kind of legal product?
These are blends that include the legal non banned prohormones known as andros.

The Gear has several that convert to pure testosterone, dht and other actual hormones.

Lean AF is 7 keto dhea, dhea which converts to low dose test and nor andro which converts to nandrolone aka low dose Deca. Think NPP.

These are pharmaceutical grade and the real deal and still legal for now.

My product Alpha Mood is the strongest nootropic on the market. You can't get it anywhere else but from me actually.

Looking forward to it log OP. Thank u for doing this!

These are blends that include the legal non banned prohormones known as andros.

The Gear has several that convert to pure testosterone, dht and other actual hormones.

Lean AF is 7 keto dhea, dhea which converts to low dose test and nor andro which converts to nandrolone aka low dose Deca. Think NPP.

These are pharmaceutical grade and the real deal and still legal for now.

My product Alpha Mood is the strongest nootropic on the market. You can't get it anywhere else but from me actually.

Looking forward to it log OP. Thank u for doing this!

Thanks for clearing that up for me brother

It's mine and I can wash it as fast as I want..!

I’ve been strict for two weeks now but I can’t find what’s bloating me all of a sudden. Sodium is low, no dairy and carbs at 250, 250, 50 250, 250 500

- - - Updated - - -

At night I’m just bloated still.
Maybe it's the PHs themselves doing it even with the clean diet etc

Sorry guys I’ve been non stop since my return to work fixing everyone’s fuck ups. I will be likely starting this Friday so I can line everything up perfectly.

Back