• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What would you dose these at per week?

PGHRam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m going to run Test E, NPP, DHB, and proviron. What dose of each would YOU run these at? Been around gear for a while but DHB will be new to me.

thanks

I do it like this: choose compounds for a specific goal and effect i.e. mass adding cycle or drier recomp etc.. Calculate the amount of total AAS (reasonable compounds) that I tolerate well and divide that up among the compounds I want to run.

say total is 1000 mg
Test E: 400 mg
NPP: 300 mg
DHB: 300 mg
proviron: i would save it. It is so mild though you could add it at 50 mg/d no problem.

I’m going to run Test E, NPP, DHB, and proviron. What dose of each would YOU run these at? Been around gear for a while but DHB will be new to me.

thanks

What is your goal ? stats? when you try to ask us for help please try to tell more about you , this is the only way to help you the right way

Since you’ve never ran dhb before I’d stick to just test and dhb and save the npp and proviron.
id run the test at 250 and dhb at 600. I think you’ll be very surprised what dhb is capable of. It’s my most beloved compound. Everytime I run something else I wish i had just spent my money on dhb.

I do it like this: choose compounds for a specific goal and effect i.e. mass adding cycle or drier recomp etc.. Calculate the amount of total AAS (reasonable compounds) that I tolerate well and divide that up among the compounds I want to run.

say total is 1000 mg
Test E: 400 mg
NPP: 300 mg
DHB: 300 mg
proviron: i would save it. It is so mild though you could add it at 50 mg/d no problem.

thank you!!

What is your goal ? stats? when you try to ask us for help please try to tell more about you , this is the only way to help you the right way

My question was asking what YOU would run these at if you read my post.

Damn guys...why so high
I'm running Test/NPP/DHB right now and getting Great results at the low end..
Running:Test 200
NPP 150
DHB 150

I practice what I preach.. with any new compound start low and just see how it goes..I know those are low But if it works...run with it..Higher doses=higher sides..Plus keeping the Test at a TRT dose lets the DHB shows what it can do...After all the OP has never done it..

Damn guys...why so high
I'm running Test/NPP/DHB right now and getting Great results at the low end..
Running:Test 200
NPP 150
DHB 150

I practice what I preach.. with any new compound start low and just see how it goes..I know those are low But if it works...run with it..Higher doses=higher sides..Plus keeping the Test at a TRT dose lets the DHB shows what it can do...After all the OP has never done it..

He ask me what dosages i use if was for me the cycle , and i said the truth , inever use to low just to supress my natural production and i need a good dose to keep the 40kg over my height 165cm 105kg

Hey Brother
I've seen your pics...look awesome.. props man
But you gotta know..it was for him.

Have great respect for you and all you contribute here..
Yeah we will butt heads from time to time..but never doubt my respect.

IML Gear Cream!
500 Test
250 NPP
250 DHB

Back