• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second order

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Consistently great service, communication, and problem solving. I have been bouncing from lab to lab, since alpha and blueprint vanished. I will be a GC consumer for the foreseeable future.

Also mind bending T/A

Welcome Home

Consistently great service, communication, and problem solving. I have been bouncing from lab to lab, since alpha and blueprint vanished. I will be a GC consumer for the foreseeable future.

Also mind bending T/A

GC has been nothing but the best hands down! Not only is the service very helpful but they are also super friendly amd always try to help with anything they can! I can't say one bad thing about GC they've always been very good to me and everyone else I've talked to. We're glad you found him and hope you enjoy it here! I've tried alot of GC's product and everything I've had so far has been outstanding. I know you'll probably end up asking sooner or later about a GC product but rest assure that you'll only get positive feed back on any product you ask from multiple people. That's because GC don't fuck around! Thanks GC and happy Father's day to all you dads out there!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kid words. Glad your on the team.

GC has been nothing but the best hands down! Not only is the service very helpful but they are also super friendly amd always try to help with anything they can! I can't say one bad thing about GC they've always been very good to me and everyone else I've talked to. We're glad you found him and hope you enjoy it here! I've tried alot of GC's product and everything I've had so far has been outstanding. I know you'll probably end up asking sooner or later about a GC product but rest assure that you'll only get positive feed back on any product you ask from multiple people. That's because GC don't fuck around! Thanks GC and happy Father's day to all you dads out there!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Back