• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trest

I saw Trest on the Domestic Supply line-up recently

Oral version PM me please for it. Vets only.

PSL has it..
But now that you're asking, could you tell us how you plan on running it? I believe the last time I ran it I could have done some things better.
Well, I've ran it three or four ways.

I felt the best running it with prop personally.

210mg prop, 175mg trest.

30mg prop per day, 25mg trest per day.

Half mg adex MWF.

6-8 Weeks

Running 200mg of test e or c instead of prop worked fine as well, just a little better boost in libido with the prop and I was pining every day or eod anyways.

Well, I've ran it three or four ways.

I felt the best running it with prop personally.

210mg prop, 175mg trest.

30mg prop per day, 25mg trest per day.

Half mg adex MWF.

6-8 Weeks

Running 200mg of test e or c instead of prop worked fine as well, just a little better boost in libido with the prop and I was pining every day or eod anyways.

Are you going to run any orals with it?
I have some with me and I'm really debating on jumping back on it.
For the first time in a while I'm conditioned nicely and I'm wondering how it will respond with my body composition. Naturally I'm going to increase my protein source is much higher as the weeks go on this way I can continue to have an appetite. I'm doing pretty well with the low to moderate carbs right now.
I have plenty of ai's. Speaking in which what specific AI would you recommend to use with this? Would you suggest a daily or a several times weekly type of AI?

Trest have any pain relief for joints like deca.. or nah?

Are you going to run any orals with it?
I have some with me and I'm really debating on jumping back on it.
For the first time in a while I'm conditioned nicely and I'm wondering how it will respond with my body composition. Naturally I'm going to increase my protein source is much higher as the weeks go on this way I can continue to have an appetite. I'm doing pretty well with the low to moderate carbs right now.
I have plenty of ai's. Speaking in which what specific AI would you recommend to use with this? Would you suggest a daily or a several times weekly type of AI?
I think adex is suitable for an ai. I wouldn't trust Aromasin until I ran it once or twice to see how much you'll personally aromitase with it. Letro is probably over kill unless you're running high test with it as well.

I think 3 doses a week of the ai is a minimum. If you want to dose ed that would be fine too, just gotta see what you'll need.

It's one of the strongest compounds I've ever put in my body so, I wouldn't run any orals with it. Would be like pouring a cup of water on a forest fire, wouldn't help and it might cause some issues for you lol.

Trest have any pain relief for joints like deca.. or nah?
I didn't notice any really. I also didn't hold a ton of water since my doses were moderate and I kept e2 in check.

I would compare it to a higher dose of npp/tren ace combo in results the way I ran it with the best results.

I take it since it’s a 19-nor you dose a dopamine agonist too right? Or at least have it on hand?

I take it since it’s a 19-nor you dose a dopamine agonist too right? Or at least have it on hand?
No. I've never had an issue since I'm able to control estrogen.

There's the rare outlyer who still might need something for prolactin even with e2 in check but, I'm not one of them.

Most guys don't need it. I have analysis six ways to Sunday running every 19nor you can imagine including tren and NPP together and no prolactin issues.

I mean none, zilch, nada nothing! :)

Get Shredded!
Most guys don't need it. I have analysis six ways to Sunday running every 19nor you can imagine including tren and NPP together and no prolactin issues.

I mean none, zilch, nada nothing! :)

This right here.
Some guys can piggyback and they have absolutely zero issues at all.
Literally one week into nandrolone, regardless of ester, I start to notice a delay with my ejaculations.
For a while I thought it was mental, until I was able to pinpoint that I do get on set relatively quick.
NPP with tren ace, forget about it, being at the race is one thing but I'll never finish it.

This right here.
Some guys can piggyback and they have absolutely zero issues at all.
Literally one week into nandrolone, regardless of ester, I start to notice a delay with my ejaculations.
For a while I thought it was mental, until I was able to pinpoint that I do get on set relatively quick.
NPP with tren ace, forget about it, being at the race is one thing but I'll never finish it.

That's literally the first thing I notice when I start using higher dosages of NPP/Deca. Sometimes it is impossible to get off. Then I take .5mg of caber and then things go off a little too quick.

God damn gear church has Trest? That is so dope. I wonder if they carry the 100mg/ml or if it’s 50

Back