• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolics & Pregnancy

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys!

Just wanted to share with you - being on AAS, you can in fact still get your girl pregnant.

I have been on and off cycle for about 6 years, presently running Test, Mast, and Tren with 3mcg's of HCG twice a week.

Just found out my wife is 7 weeks pregnant. :)

Congrats man

Not getting pregnant on AAS is a myth. It's VERY common.

Oddly enough I have ran a poll in the past with AAS users who got their wives/gf pregnant, and statistically about 75% of them had girls.

We re did it years later to see if a different outcome would happen and honestly it was about the same. More girls then boys.

Anyways enjoy and congrats!!!!!!!!

No disrespect, but you have been shut down for 6 years.

Make sure the pool boy hasn't been over when you are not home.

Congrats man

Oddly enough I have ran a poll in the past with AAS users who got their wives/gf pregnant, and statistically about 75% of them had girls.

We re did it years later to see if a different outcome would happen and honestly it was about the same. More girls then boys.

Lots of pool boys. lolz

Congrats man

I actually remember reading another post you had while back about something similar in regards to that.

I am hoping for a girl, so that's perfectly fine with me!

Thanks man, truly appreciate it!

No disrespect, but you have been shut down for 6 years.

Make sure the pool boy hasn't been over when you are not home.

Lmao! Nah man, no pool boys... I don't even have a pool and it's hard enough to find a gardener, LOL!

I always thought that however much a guy was shutdown was probably more than offset by the fact he was going at it 10 times as much.

Yea my wife has been pregnant 4 times, my boys look just like me, and I'm 90% sure she got pregnant while was on blast every time. If you put a fraction of the swimmers in 10 times as often, its gotta offset right?

Yea my wife has been pregnant 4 times, my boys look just like me, and I'm 90% sure she got pregnant while was on blast every time. If you put a fraction of the swimmers in 10 times as often, its gotta offset right?

giphy.gif

Seriously though I my kids to death but at my age I just couldn’t handle doing this all over again. I think my wife is finally starting to see that too…

Congrats I have 2 daughters from the test tren freak train!!

Yet tools will still argue that it's definitely NOT POSSIBLE ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ ᕦ

Congrats man

I just wrote I had 2 daughters on the test n tren train

Get Shredded!
Congrats I have 2 daughters from the test tren freak train!!

Yet tools will still argue that it's definitely NOT POSSIBLE ᕦᕤ ᕦᕤ ᕦ

Haha, thank you! I am all for having a daughter! :)

When your "kids" get older, and want to do an ancestry test, don't let them.

Just because your ex got dicked down by the mailman doesn't mean everyone else's does

Luckily, I have a dna test that proves my son is mine. Do you??

I am sure you wonder why your kids are a little "darker" but you lie to yourself and say their Sicilian. lol

Luckily, I have a dna test that proves my son is mine. Do you??

I am sure you wonder why your kids are a little "darker" but you lie to yourself and say their Sicilian. lol

I'm good bro

I'm good bro

I'm just fucking around bro.

In truth, that would be the worst possible thing to ever find out your child wasn't really yours.

Unfortunately, that shit really does happen.

But I was just kidding. Sorry if someone felt insulted. If anyone knows me on here, they know I don't insult anyone.

One of my goals through using is gear is to never be able to have kids again.

One of my goals through using is gear is to never be able to have kids again.

I knocked my wife up on trest, which is supposed to be three most suppressive AAS. Dont count on it. Perfect your pull out game.

Back