• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

‘Motherf***er, You’re Supposed To Be A Journalist,’ ‘Your Show’s F***ing Terrible’

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Rogan Slams Stelter: ‘Motherf***er, You’re Supposed To Be A Journalist,’ ‘Your Show’s F***ing Terrible’

Podcast host Joe Rogan slammed CNN’s Brian Stelter this week over Stelter panicking that more people watch shows on YouTube than watch his CNN show, which has suffered a catastrophic drop in ratings.

“They didn’t even understand the way they were describing it,” Rogan said. “They were describing it as if they’re entitled to viewers. They were saying, ‘There are people on YouTube right now that get more views than this show.’ This is because the market has spoken and your show’s f***in terrible. Well, Brian Stelter’s show keeps slipping and slipping and slipping in the ratings.”

After the guest noted that Stelter was “the worst,” Rogan responded, “So is Don Lemon’s. It’s the same thing. Everyone knows they’re not real. They’re not real humans.”

Rogan also slammed Stelter over a recent remark that he made on CNN where he asked White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki what the media was doing wrong.

“How about Brian Stelter talking to the press secretary, ‘What are we doing wrong? What are we doing wrong?’ Like, hey motherf***er, you’re supposed to be a journalist,” Rogan said.

“They’re obviously being told a certain amount of what to do,” Rogan later noted. “And maybe he’d be an interesting guy if he had his own f***in podcast that you can rely on his own personality and be himself. I don’t know. I can’t imagine doing that gig.”

The Daily Wire reported on Wednesday:

The ratings of CNN’s “Reliable Sources” plunged to their lowest level of the year this weekend, even as host Brian Stelter continues to dedicate every episode to criticizing the credibility of Fox News.

In all, his show has lost 72% of its viewers since its high point on January 10.

The new nadir came one week after Stelter all but begged White House spokesperson Jen Psaki to tell him how his network could better conform its coverage to the Biden administration’s talking points.

The latest episode of Stelter’s show failed to attract 1 million viewers for the 11th week in a row. A mere 752,000 total viewers tuned in to watch Stelter critique the media — usually heavily focused on the more successful Fox News — on Sunday. That’s down from a peak of 2.7 million viewers following the January 6 Capitol riot. … Stelter’s numbers look worse when measured by audience members who belong to advertisers’ most coveted demographic, the 25-to-54-year-old viewer. Only 129,000 people among that cash-rich cohort watched.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/roga...-to-be-a-journalist-your-shows-fing-terrible?

Attachments

• Rogan-Stelter.jpg
    Rogan-Stelter.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 72
These stupid libertards.

They pulled so hard to get Trump out of office.... now they have nothing to talk about.

There platform for 4 years is gone.

They committed media suicide.

Same with late night television.

So far Biden has been off limits. That will change. They will start eating their young soon.

I agree completely with Rogan.
But the same can be said for alot of journalists.
I was reading about this on reddit yesterday and lots of people were bashing Rogan.
I said show me how he's wrong.
I was accused of being a trumper.
At which point I gauged my eyeballs out.

I was reading about this on reddit yesterday and lots of people were bashing Rogan.

Too many "opinion" news outlets. Which is fine if you are upfront about being just that...

Problem is media outlets pretending to be journalists. Investigative journalism is dead on many networks.

I saw plenty of opportunities for CNN and MSNBC to chase down stories over Hunter Biden, Epstien, etc. Nothing. Nada.

Also, they are quick to run stories without verifying and get themselves fucked. Perfect example was that kid who got scorched for being a Trumper and a racist against that native American indian. Full clips showed otherwise and he has made many millions off of libertard stations now. He is set for life.

I hope you are starting to understand just how insane these people are and how dangerous their group think is....

These people are not journalist, all they do is read the teleprompt of what someone else wrote. Most have no freedom to "chase" a story, literally they are puppets...:coffee:

Back