• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

No appetite wtf???

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So just like the title says I never have an appetite. I never want to eat anything . It’s like murder choking down any kind of food and I have no idea why . I don’t even want to eat any “bad” food or just food in general. If I didn’t force myself to eat I’d probably eat 1-2 times a day . This has never happened to me b4 . Usually in the beginning of a cut I’m not that hi hey but as it goes on and gets harder usually that changes and I’m always hungry but not this time . Any ideas on why the hell this is happening or what I can do to help it ??

So just like the title says I never have an appetite. I never want to eat anything . It’s like murder choking down any kind of food and I have no idea why . I don’t even want to eat any “bad” food or just food in general. If I didn’t force myself to eat I’d probably eat 1-2 times a day . This has never happened to me b4 . Usually in the beginning of a cut I’m not that hi hey but as it goes on and gets harder usually that changes and I’m always hungry but not this time . Any ideas on why the hell this is happening or what I can do to help it ??

What are you running for gear? And try ghrp-6 the peptide

What are you running?

Picking food you enjoy first and foremost .

PED’s:
Boosting appetite w gh secretogogues (mk677), peptide (ghrp6) , test, eq .

Cardio and Heavy lifting sparks my appetite. If nothing works ....physician can prescribe certain medications that will make you eat, although some are catabolic . Just information

Max

Only time this happens to me is when I run tren, I actually like it because I only use tren when I am cutting so it helps quiet a bit.

Orals will do it. Superdrol absolutely nukes my appetite

I was having this issue even without orals . I’m eating breakfast now trying to choke down these eggs lol. It’s like my stomach just don’t want it . It’s a real pain in the balls

I was having this issue even without orals . I’m eating breakfast now trying to choke down these eggs lol. It’s like my stomach just don’t want it . It’s a real pain in the balls

You may have something going on . I hate to say : you may benefit from a upper/lower , maybe call a GI doc. Could be a sign of something you want to nip in the bid quickly. The board can only speculate truly. Hope you get better and are able to enjoy food again. Damn, sorry to hear that.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Yikes man I dunno. Never had that before. I’ve always been a good eater but since starting the cycle it’s ridiculous how hungry I am. Even eating over 4000 calories a day and I’m still ALWAYS hungry.

Btw: you ever try smoking some bud? If there’s one medical benefit I can vogue for with cannabis, it would be the appetite stimulation

Btw: you ever try smoking some bud? If there’s one medical benefit I can vogue for with cannabis, it would be the appetite stimulation

I smoke every day bro . It doesn’t make me hungry any more . It used to . Then I’d eat everything lol .

Ghrp6 all day!!

Max

GHRP 2,6 or mk677

That or oral THC

If you need some MK677 I have lab tested options that no one else has. Lab tested too. I am a forum sponsor and since you are having an issue. I will take 40% off any MK677 on my store for you to try to get back on your feet.
If you need organ support I carry that too.

Alot of good info in here. Its def possibly organ stress or you just need something to boost your appetite like a Ghrelin.

Easy peasy.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/growth-hormones/

Don’t eat a lot pound water for a few weeks you’ll still cut and not loose muscle if you can get your minimal needs.

GHRP 2,6 or mk677

That or oral THC

If you need some MK677 I have lab tested options that no one else has. Lab tested too. I am a forum sponsor and since you are having an issue. I will take 40% off any MK677 on my store for you to try to get back on your feet.
If you need organ support I carry that too.

Alot of good info in here. Its def possibly organ stress or you just need something to boost your appetite like a Ghrelin.

Easy peasy.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/growth-hormones/

I’ve never used any sarms or peptides . I don’t really know anything about them . I stick to the good sauce . Same shit that’s been used for years

Get Shredded!
There is a lot of great suggestions in here but maybe you should start from scratch before making any attempt to put a Band-Aid on something.

It sounds like you need to have a metabolic reset.
I'm not sure what your daily habits are, are you consuming any flavored Waters and beverages?
If so I would bail on anything that is flavored and drink regular water.
You should also increase the intensity with your lifts, just to change things up throw in some heavy compound movements.
And I would strongly suggest to add some fasted cardio. That alone will reset your metabolism.

When you went into this cut did you decrease your calories drastically?
Sometimes dropping your macros too fast too quick could make you hit a brick wall. If that is the case, that's why it's best to add or subtract in small increments.

When we are not hungry that is our body telling us something.

You may also want to change around your first meal.
Drink some egg whites and add a few whole eggs, and most definitely add green and red super powders with your first meal.

Antioxidants can help, taking probiotics in the gummy form throughout your day can also help.
Probiotics and fiber before bed is also a great addition to keep things running smoothly with your metabolism.

The limit any caffeine intake if you have any and that includes pre-workouts. Just until you reset everything.

There is a lot of great suggestions in here but maybe you should start from scratch before making any attempt to put a Band-Aid on something.

It sounds like you need to have a metabolic reset.
I'm not sure what your daily habits are, are you consuming any flavored Waters and beverages?
If so I would bail on anything that is flavored and drink regular water.
You should also increase the intensity with your lifts, just to change things up throw in some heavy compound movements.
And I would strongly suggest to add some fasted cardio. That alone will reset your metabolism.

When you went into this cut did you decrease your calories drastically?
Sometimes dropping your macros too fast too quick could make you hit a brick wall. If that is the case, that's why it's best to add or subtract in small increments.

When we are not hungry that is our body telling us something.

You may also want to change around your first meal.
Drink some egg whites and add a few whole eggs, and most definitely add green and red super powders with your first meal.

Antioxidants can help, taking probiotics in the gummy form throughout your day can also help.
Probiotics and fiber before bed is also a great addition to keep things running smoothly with your metabolism.

The limit any caffeine intake if you have any and that includes pre-workouts. Just until you reset everything.

Thanks for the response it was a great read also

I’m having same issue. What dosage of the ghrp6?

I had a mix but : 100-150mcg each inject is pretty normal. 1-3 x a day . Most do when stomach is empty. I used a mix of ghrp6, ghrp2, and Semorelin @ 350mcg daily.

If done alone 100mg am , mid, at night or am/pm. Could build up if tolerant .

Not advice ; just what I hear

Max

Throw this man some MK677. Your not eating problem will go away real quick.

Same question for you, what does of mk677 and when to take take?
Everyone is different as far as doses go. 25mg makes me way to lethargic, so I take half right before bed. You will be getting up at night, raiding the refrigerator, on top of eating throughout the day.

Personally, when I don't have appetite I close the gap on my meals. Speed up the metabolism that way, drink a lot of cold water, and also I take B12. Man! B12 makes me hungry as hell. I could eat so much when i take b12. It may not work the same way for you but it works for me. It would not hurt you to try. Also, even if the appetite is low, forcing the food down is useful. Have you ever tried cannabis?

Personally, when I don't have appetite I close the gap on my meals. Speed up the metabolism that way, drink a lot of cold water, and also I take B12. Man! B12 makes me hungry as hell. I could eat so much when i take b12. It may not work the same way for you but it works for me. It would not hurt you to try. Also, even if the appetite is low, forcing the food down is useful. Have you ever tried cannabis?

Bro I honestly don’t know what to do about this. I do smoke weed regularly but that doesnt even help much any more . I legit never have an appetite. I never want to eat . It’s always a constant issue for some reason. I’ve never been this way . I was the exact opposite. Always hungry and I hated dieting bc I was always starving . I was the guy always searching for appetite suppressants. Now for whatever reason it’s always a problem. I find myself making more shakes then ever before just to get the damn calories in . I’m trying to drop body fat plus I’m on cycle so the not being able to eat is really screwing me over . Now I don’t have any issue dieting bc I’m not hungry ever . And when I do eat it’s a chore . I’m choking down whatever it is bc I have to . I was hoping that the deca would help with my appetite atleast a little bit . So far all I got is some extra aggression strength and my joints are feeling better . Especially my knees . But I could go all day without eating and not think twice about it . This doesn’t normally happen unless I’m working .

Last edited:
Back