• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Check out the transformation!!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
720ead5394ad9851a4c808577fbd98a8.plist

90361227e77c090a6cdd6b4fa7e4edfb.plist

c5e98c1e30e9421eee4a77391ec29763.plist

17db08dddfb5e469362a13010301b751.plist

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/15283955/proud-catfish-never-hide-fake-teeth-trolls/

OMG! I am checking more than down below from now on! Lmao! I have a touch n sniff test that hasn’t steered me wrong!

Max

OMG! I am checking more than down below from now on! Lmao! I have a touch n sniff test that hasn’t steered me wrong!

Max

Damn, that's some catfishin' going on there. She's setting the standard.

Not that I'd mind. You haven't lived until you get a hummer from a chick with no teeth.

Damn, that's some catfishin' going on there. She's setting the standard.

Not that I'd mind. You haven't lived until you get a hummer from a chick with no teeth.

Lmao! Total swamp donkey! Hormy AF from ;:/@

Max

That...is...scary....AF!

Right!? I will tell you, I’ve had some travelers in the UK, and they are so glitzy and hot looking! But, I know what’s up!! Always be careful w too much makeup, fake nails, glitz, knock off purse/handbags/jewelry! I can tell from afar but lots of guys fall for it. It would be the equivalent of girls here downtown at “Da Club” . I don’t sweat chicks anyway. You should always have to put in work to get a girl, even a one nighter!
My Mom told me this before 7th grade:

“If it’s too easy, It’s TOO EASY!!” Max

Right!? I will tell you, I’ve had some travelers in the UK, and they are so glitzy and hot looking! But, I know what’s up!! Always be careful w too much makeup, fake nails, glitz, knock off purse/handbags/jewelry! I can tell from afar but lots of guys fall for it. It would be the equivalent of girls here downtown at “Da Club” . I don’t sweat chicks anyway. You should always have to put in work to get a girl, even a one nighter!
My Mom told me this before 7th grade:

“If it’s too easy, It’s TOO EASY!!” Max

That's a LOT different from what my mother told me. She said, "Find a girl who's fat and ugly. That way she won't cheat on you and she won't expect much."

Max, what are you doing in the PIT? You and I are one of the few that never comes in here.. This place is crazy as the night gets darker

It had to do with hot “not so hot “ chicks so I wanted to give my boys a heads up! Lol. Most would go in anyway.

Never again!

Max

It had to do with hot “not so hot “ chicks so I wanted to give my boys a heads up! Lol. Most would go in anyway.

Never again!

Max
the one sales rep from a raw source we had here some years back was cute ASF..little asian thang.. and it was her, she proved it for me

IML Gear Cream!
the one sales rep from a raw source we had here some years back was cute ASF..little asian thang.. and it was her, she proved it for me

I know some that are HOT AF!! They talk to me live so I can see what they look like! Let’s just say Max has hot chinese in guangdong, Shenzhen, and HK! Lol. (For vitamins : legal)

Super hot reps!
Well 2 actually

Max
I can’t say their names but it would be funny if one was same girl!!

I know some that are HOT AF!! They talk to me live so I can see what they look like! Let’s just say Max has hot chinese in guangdong, Shenzhen, and HK! Lol. (For vitamins : legal)

Super hot reps!
Well 2 actually

Max
I can’t say their names but it would be funny if one was same girl!!
This had me LMAO.. this rep and I would talk alot.. she was super cool, and we even chatted about issues with her BF and stressful days..I was trying to get the hook up,

Hmm thats some kinda transformation, did the first couple pics even have teeth? ...Im not totally sold on this guys!

This had me LMAO.. this rep and I would talk alot.. she was super cool, and we even chatted about issues with her BF and stressful days..I was trying to get the hook up,

It is hard not too, especially after you build up business relationship and talk all the time. I only had 2 that were like solid 9-10’s and I mean “Live Chatting” in the GD LAB area . So sexy . Plus one of em is a snowboarder and ....I’m getting into trouble now. Gotta go. My girl is watching me. I might get the cold shoulder

Max

Hmm thats some kinda transformation, did the first couple pics even have teeth? ...Im not totally sold on this guys!
I do the same with a transformation.. when I come home from a hard day out in the field, I clean up well.. hahah

Watch the video! Lol

Max

Gag a maggot...put those pictures in the "Would you hit it" thread....
Probably crack hoes in that section just like her....

God damn. Imagine taking her home and waking up to her gumming “GOOB BORBING”

The wall gets them all. LOL!!!!

Once they get past 25 it's a long road to ruin, by 35 most have splatted face first into the wall. The rare few that get past 35 get to early 40's at best. Then they do this chit, and try to look young and fresh again, but us older XPed guys, know....

Glad my wife never wore much make up. I mean to me she is 10, cuz I love that bitch, but in reality she is solid 7 even at 41. Asians typically age well....

Get Shredded!
Jesus, I wonder what happened to this woman that she has no hair, eyelashes or teeth.

It looks like she has had her tits done though.

Jesus, I wonder what happened to this woman that she has no hair, eyelashes or teeth.

It looks like she has had her tits done though.
The teeth could be hillbilly gene . Its very prominent. The hair it just looks like she did lots of drugs and pulled a Brittany spears. Tits probably are fake or shes wearing a push up bra

Back