• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Need advise for your next cycle?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals?

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

^^^This The statement about once your run gear, you will be on it for life, is so true. You'll say you will PCT everytime when you start. Then you'll make some great gains and PCT, and watch half of them disappear. Your next blast you're like, I'll just do a bridge and cruise to my next blast. So you cruise for 12 weeks keeping most of your progress, and blast again. This is how the never ending cycle (no pun intended) begins. Blast and cruise baby! You just need to truly cruise/trt to let you body, bloods, and receptors take a break.

More beginners need to know this reality before jumping into it.

I have been running aas since 2008 and I have always done pct. I thought about blasting and cruising but have never and I still produce test naturally in between cycles.

I have been running aas since 2008 and I have always done pct. I thought about blasting and cruising but have never and I still produce test naturally in between cycles.

Your a legend bro! Idk how you do it man. I ran 4 pct’s and then never did it again.

i started with prohormones, and tried the legal rout. Once they got banned back in 2014 i think it was i switched to the dark side and blast n cruise

Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals?

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

Nice, Monstro! Good format of information for people to follow, appreciate you sharing this!

^^^This The statement about once your run gear, you will be on it for life, is so true. You'll say you will PCT everytime when you start. Then you'll make some great gains and PCT, and watch half of them disappear. Your next blast you're like, I'll just do a bridge and cruise to my next blast. So you cruise for 12 weeks keeping most of your progress, and blast again. This is how the never ending cycle (no pun intended) begins. Blast and cruise baby! You just need to truly cruise/trt to let you body, bloods, and receptors take a break.

More beginners need to know this reality before jumping into it.

I always believe this is the right way to do it . If you go in this world and you need results PCT dont make sense , do something to lose all and start again . Remember your body are using something that is not yours , how you keep it? using is the only way

Your a legend bro! Idk how you do it man. I ran 4 pct’s and then never did it again.
Come on bro haha. Honestly I think it's a mind set thing. The on feeling is hard to give up and I feel most ppl find it easier to just blast and cruise as they fell better. I came off each time my wife wanted a kid and had no issues. Pct deff sucks but when I'm off aas for a while everything works so much better when back on. Also pinning gets old after a while especially on short esters where I'm pinning ed or eod. That's why I will pct until the time comes I can no longer pct.

Same. No way around it PCT can be a pain, but its nice to not pin or have to stick with any particular protocols. Just eat 'n train.

IML Gear Cream!

Smart Man
I ran a few PCT's with better than average results..
PCT has many factors..

When you are using gear for 10 years and now at 44 years old , what i will earn doing PCT ?

First is not healthy because i will crash completely and for what if i will need more than 1 year to recover my natural production . Even Dorian without looking for look is running TRT because he needs to stay healthy .

The factors I'm referring to are not the compounds used,but rather the diet..training...mindset and discipline needed to stick to The Plan...If,you are still able to produce natural levels of Testosterone...then without a doubt,strive to keep that..but once it drops below normal levels...I believe,then and only then,that TRT is needed...

I've seen so many new young guys wanting to stay ON..after or during their 1st cycle..Classic mistake..

Looking back I had to rely on myself for everything..No net or forums..But if I was a New buck entering this Game..I would have my goals set in stone before the 1st pin..Basically,would it be something I would always continue or just to hit a certain wieght or look..

Hard to know sometimes without taking the plunge..But if it was say a goal of 200lbs.. I'd run 2 cycles a yr..proper PCT..and walk away once I hit that 200....

Depression is a very real thing at the end of cycle 1...and that really needs to be discussed here more often..90% of all the guys I knew back then couldn't take no longer being a God..and jumped right back on...

Come on bro haha. Honestly I think it's a mind set thing. The on feeling is hard to give up and I feel most ppl find it easier to just blast and cruise as they fell better. I came off each time my wife wanted a kid and had no issues. Pct deff sucks but when I'm off aas for a while everything works so much better when back on. Also pinning gets old after a while especially on short esters where I'm pinning ed or eod. That's why I will pct until the time comes I can no longer pct.

ya i didnt have a problem keeping gains when i PCTed. Its just easier to blast n cruise. Good thing about coming completely off like you said is your receptors are fresh and you fucking blow up and have better gains

ya i didnt have a problem keeping gains when i PCTed. Its just easier to blast n cruise. Good thing about coming completely off like you said is your receptors are fresh and you fucking blow up and have better gains

You think you hold the gains just because dont lose weight but on PCT you lose muscle and gain fat and water retention from super high estrogen and cortisol . If was possible to keep the gains from a cycle when that weight , muscle are made with exogenous anabolics .

There has been and may always be a debate on whether PCT works on keeping gains..
But here are some facts...1..You will loose gains after a cycle is discontinued..2..There is No guarantee that a proper PCT will return your normal levels..3..However,PCT does promote the natural production of Testosterone..4..Running cycles without a break will not only shut you down,but may very well shut you down for Good..5..Adverage males start to decrease natural production between 35 to 45...Very few have natural levels above 50...And 6..Being on TRT has it's downsides..

Back