• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite brand of protein

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like the title states. I'm looking to order Some protein.. it's been a while. So if you have a favorite brand and flavor I'm looking for suggestions. but no strawberry flavor please.. open to pretty much everything else.
This will be used during the day/evening most likely at work... Thanks looking forward to everyone's suggesting. Wanna get something delivered asap..

I love iso sensation (ultimate nutrition) or even weider, but if you've never tried these xtend are worth trying

Attachments

• xtend-pro-whey-isolate.png
    xtend-pro-whey-isolate.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 41
I love iso sensation (ultimate nutrition) or even weider, but if you've never tried these xtend are worth trying
Thanks definitely looking into this...
Trying to get my self back in order and definitely need me a good quality protein to throw In the mix as needed...

I use the my protein.com website for protein. They always have sales and tons of different flavors as well as different blends of protein

Tera protein.

Organic grass fed. From concentrate.

Look at the ingredients and compare to any one of the others you look at.

There are just 3.

Plus, my research showed whey from concentrate was a natural source for glutathione.

Reason why I started taking it

But taste good. And best protein powder I have taken with digestion.

Expensive tho. But worth it IMO

Tera protein.

Organic grass fed. From concentrate.

Look at the ingredients and compare to any one of the others you look at.

There are just 3.

Plus, my research showed whey from concentrate was a natural source for glutathione.

Reason why I started taking it

But taste good. And best protein powder I have taken with digestion.

Expensive tho. But worth it IMO
Thanks gonna check this out now.

Check out inspired nutra protein , isolate plus wpc concentrate 80 which is highest rated concentrate , also sweetened with stevia

I like low price and low cals in my protein. Universal in the 5 pound cans. They quit carrying the 10# bags. Usually find the best price on allstarhealth.

Check out inspired nutra protein , isolate plus wpc concentrate 80 which is highest rated concentrate , also sweetened with stevia

Not bad bro.

A little bit more on the ingredients then the Tera. But overall I like it.

I like low price and low cals in my protein. Universal in the 5 pound cans. They quit carrying the 10# bags. Usually find the best price on allstarhealth.

I like them. They give $10 off coupons on top
Of free shipping if you spend $49 or $99

Max

Back