• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Buyer Beware: IA Superpharma

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know if this allowed or not, but just wanted to post a heads up for everyone. I know this is a pretty popular source, not on this board.. but on others.

A female friend of mine has been taking their phentermine for the last couple months. She just tested positive for Meth on a drug screening for a job. She as a script of it through a weight loss clinic where I am from.. but due to cost and insurance, she obtained it from IA.

Phentermine may cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. Methamphetamine is specifically looked for, and that is what she tested positive for. I may be jumping to a conclusion here, but I think things are pretty clear. I am in the process of getting ahold of one of the drug test kits the police use, and getting some tabs from her to see how it tests.

Good looking out. IA is a shit lab anyway and sorry your female friend had this happen to her. Phentermine properly made should not test positive for meth correct?

Good looking out. IA is a shit lab anyway and sorry your female friend had this happen to her. Phentermine properly made should not test positive for meth correct?

Correct.

There is add/adhd prescription product in the market called desoxyn, I believe. The script bottle literally says methamphetamine on it and a new script has to be called in each month by the doc; the script just doesn't auto-refill.

That is very concerning regarding IA......thanks for the heads up.

Ia is trash and has been trash for a while . I’m not sure what board they are popular on . They are on a bunch but not with a good reputation .

I don't know if this allowed or not, but just wanted to post a heads up for everyone. I know this is a pretty popular source, not on this board.. but on others.

A female friend of mine has been taking their phentermine for the last couple months. She just tested positive for Meth on a drug screening for a job. She as a script of it through a weight loss clinic where I am from.. but due to cost and insurance, she obtained it from IA.

Phentermine may cause you to test positive for Amphetamine. Methamphetamine is specifically looked for, and that is what she tested positive for. I may be jumping to a conclusion here, but I think things are pretty clear. I am in the process of getting ahold of one of the drug test kits the police use, and getting some tabs from her to see how it tests.
What board are they on?

Correct.

There is add/adhd prescription product in the market called desoxyn, I believe. The script bottle literally says methamphetamine on it and a new script has to be called in each month by the doc; the script just doesn't auto-refill.

That is very concerning regarding IA......thanks for the heads up.
Very concerning if IA is pushing narcotics on unsuspecting people. Perhaps that drug test kit @STTM is working on getting will surely identify this substance and if it is truly meth or a derivative then IA should be called out on every damn board they are on.

Ia is trash and has been trash for a while . I’m not sure what board they are popular on . They are on a bunch but not with a good reputation .
IA hangs out on Meso and the rep bumps their thread over there with latest promo shit..

I had no idea this lab was still around...I figured they imploded years ago...

I had no idea this lab was still around...I figured they imploded years ago...
Unfortunately they are alive and well.

I think it is worth noting that IA probably doesn't synthesize their own hormones/drugs.. but buy raw powders from suppliers and then turn those into oils and pills. So it may not be something they are intentionally doing. It could be the supplier being shady. If that is the case, then I'd be cautious about any phentermine on the market. IA is also know for selling injectable DNP.. so their customers health is not a top priority.

Either way, this isn't a very good situation for the girl. She is currently working towards getting her Masters degree in Nursing, and is on the verge of getting kicked out of the program for the positive test. I feel bad because I am the one that got it for her. Luckily, the school finds it unlikely that she would test positive for meth, so they are letting her retest.

IML Gear Cream!
I think it is worth noting that IA probably doesn't synthesize their own hormones/drugs.. but buy raw powders from suppliers and then turn those into oils and pills. So it may not be something they are intentionally doing. It could be the supplier being shady. If that is the case, then I'd be cautious about any phentermine on the market. IA is also know for selling injectable DNP.. so their customers health is not a top priority.

Either way, this isn't a very good situation for the girl. She is currently working towards getting her Masters degree in Nursing, and is on the verge of getting kicked out of the program for the positive test. I feel bad because I am the one that got it for her. Luckily, the school finds it unlikely that she would test positive for meth, so they are letting her retest.
Hope that this situation can be dealt with so that your friend can get this unfortunate incident behind her and move forward. It's great that the school is backing her on this as any normal employer would have automatically rescinded any offer because of this test result even though it was through no fault of hers.

IA is still a shitty lab so no one should do business with them even if it is true they got fake phentermine raws.

Wonder how long methamphetamines remain in the system at levels that are still detectable?

Hope that this situation can be dealt with so that your friend can get this unfortunate incident behind her and move forward. It's great that the school is backing her on this as any normal employer would have automatically rescinded any offer because of this test result even though it was through no fault of hers.

IA is still a shitty lab so no one should do business with them even if it is true they got fake phentermine raws.

Wonder how long methamphetamines remain in the system at levels that are still detectable?

I have heard meth only last a few days with urine test.

I have heard meth only last a few days with urine test.
That sounds like good news and hope OP's female friend can then be in the clear on the retest provided she had stopped taking those fake phentermine pills soon enough for the meth to flush out of her system.

STTM shouldn't have to beat himself up over this unfortunate thing...

Last edited:
That sounds like good news and hope OP's female friend can then be in the clear on the retest provided she had stopped taking those fake phentermine pills soon enough for the meth to flush out of her system.

STTM shouldn't have to beat himself up over this unfortunate thing...

I did not know meth could be adsorbed orally.

I figured meth would be destroyed by the liver. Unless the stomach absorbs it.

IDK.....
I've heard of people eating it so I assume it can be absorbed. People would wrap it in toilet paper and swallow it.

Get Shredded!
Seems like a good time to chime in here with the following;

Franchise and xsbobber can suck a dick

Hope xsbobber is getting anally violated while in jail.

Edit
STTM hope all ends well for your friend.

Edit x 2 xsbobber can eat a dick and die

Seems like a good time to chime in here with the following;

Franchise and xsbobber can suck a dick

Hope xsbobber is getting anally violated while in jail.

Edit
STTM hope all ends well for your friend.

Edit x 2 xsbobber can eat a dick and die
Hey MM good to see ya still alive and hope all is well with you!

Yes IA still sucks!!

Heroin, cocaine, meth, ect can all be taken orally.. but like you said, you're liver destroys a lot of it. It also takes time to digest before you feel anything.

That's why the people that use them either smoke, snort, or shoot it up. Get much more of the drug and gets in your bloodstream in no time

Heroin, cocaine, meth, ect can all be taken orally.. but like you said, you're liver destroys a lot of it. It also takes time to digest before you feel anything.

That's why the people that use them either smoke, snort, or shoot it up. Get much more of the drug and gets in your bloodstream in no time

Thanks to all that chimed in except Frank, that wasn't necessary..... :)

Well I guess it's easier to source meth over phentermine. I wouldn't put it past them.

Better choice IMO would be modifil or wakelert. Can get from an Indian pharmaceutical that is high quality.

Back