• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

IML Gear Cream!
At the end of the day this was failed Security.

This is 100% the result of Nancy Pelosi, Capitol Poilce and the FBI.

Politicians (why the fuck they are in charge makes zero sense) made a call to not only disallow National Guard but also for the Capitol Police to let people in to tresspass.

I would sue Pelosi, the FBI and the Capitol Police for Negligent Homicide if I were Ashleys' family.

They 100% knew their was a crowd outside and that presented a danger.

Notice the Secret Service or Trumps security (Blackwater) never had issues?

Notice the Capitol Police that committed suicide aka were Suicided for knowing too much??

This will all come out as a plot. And you will see L.E involved and the FBI who is the same as the Nazi S.S, one day

Mark my words.

Had to be planned!

One thing democrats are really good at is capitalizing on emotions. They say they are the party of acceptance, but the truth is they are the party of group think. They accept your opinion as long as it is in line with their message, if not it is misinformation and therefore due hatred. They divide people into groups and have convinced those groups that the other groups want their freedoms, rights, and liberties. I don’t care who you fuck, worship, or follow but I draw the line when you have to say I have to follow along. It has become a fucking cult of thought. By monopolizing on education it is now more important to teach what to think instead of how to think. In truth I just want to smoke weed while carrying a gun at my gay friends wedding. The two party system is designed just for this very situation. One party get in office and pisses the other party off so much they raise a shit ton of money meanwhile they are all drinking at the same dinner party

One thing democrats are really good at is capitalizing on emotions. They say they are the party of acceptance, but the truth is they are the party of group think. They accept your opinion as long as it is in line with their message, if not it is misinformation and therefore due hatred. They divide people into groups and have convinced those groups that the other groups want their freedoms, rights, and liberties. I don’t care who you fuck, worship, or follow but I draw the line when you have to say I have to follow along. It has become a fucking cult of thought. By monopolizing on education it is now more important to teach what to think instead of how to think. In truth I just want to smoke weed while carrying a gun at my gay friends wedding. The two party system is designed just for this very situation. One party get in office and pisses the other party off so much they raise a shit ton of money meanwhile they are all drinking at the same dinner party

Agreed. :twothumbs:

As we get closer and closer to mid term elections the libtards/democraps and msm start increasing the fake Trump news ....so pathetic!! ....man they all must be terrified of him bwhahaha .... they are all traitors and need to be shipped over seas 😳

Last edited:
As we get closer and closer to mid term elections the libtards/democraps and msm start increasing the fake Trump news ....so pathetic!! ....man they all must be terrified of him bwhahaha .... they are all traitors and need to be shipped over seas 😳

Yup they are scared shitless that he might run again.

They are preparing the story for 2024...

https://resistthemainstream.org/ret...-following-2024-election/?utm_source=telegram

Retired Generals Urge Military to Prepare to Avert ‘Civil War’ After 2024 Elections

Democrats still blame former President Donald Trump for all things wrong in America, and all wrong things to come.

A year after his electoral defeat in the 2020 general election, he is still being blamed for everything from the economy to the pandemic, and anything in between. Now, some retired generals are stoking the fire of resentment against Trump by opining the former president will forment Civil War after the 2024 election.

They like to start shit for their own benefit, (from race-wars to riots), and then blame Trump and Trumpsters to get the mindless sheep in an outrage.
Libtard leaders using libturd sheeple as 'tools'.

Convenient, but so painfully obvious Helen Keller could see it while face-down on Stevie Wonders pink-pencil...

Instead of wasting time on a obviously staged event the insurrection was... Maybe really investigate and put congressman in jail for this...
https://youtu.be/1EFaSfez38E

More violent Trump supporters (of course in disguise)... Full media freak-out and public prosecution coming!! (Or not)...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-ambush-style-attack-police-officer-arrests

baltimore-suspects.png

Get Shredded!
Here are the questions Nancy Pelosi refuses to answer about her role on Jan. 6

• Here are the questions Davis, Jordan, Comer and Nunes posed to Pelosi in February and which she has never answered in public and under oath:
  • • When then-USCP Chief Steven Sund made a request for national guard support on January 4th, why was that request denied?
  • • Did Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving get permission or instruction from your staff on January 4th prior to denying Chief Sund’s request for the national guard?
  • • What conversations and what guidance did you and your staff give the Sergeant at Arms leading up to January 6th specific to the security posture of the campus?
  • • What conversations did you have during the attack on the Capitol and what response did you give security officials on January 6th when Chief Sund requested National Guard support that required your approval?
  • • Why are your House Officers refusing to comply with preservation and production requests to turn over requested materials relevant to the events of January 6th?
Source: worldtribune.com

Julie Kelly

@julie_kelly2

Democrats—Pelosi and Bowser—left the Capitol complex intentionally vulnerable. They denied calls for National Guard bc DC and Capitol cops had their matching orders. Democrats didn’t want any interference from other security forces asking why DC cops were attacking protesters:

Marjorie Taylor Greene

@mtgreenee

3. The real issue is that the Capitol was left unprotected by those in charge of protecting it. Denying President Trump’s pre-J6 requests of bringing in the National Guard put everyone in danger. And the bad actors incited the riot. The American people aren’t buying the lies.

J6 Committee Fabricates More Evidence, Says Trump Waited 187 Minutes To Call For Peace. It Was Actually 25

• “But, for 187 minutes, President Trump refused to act when action by our president was required, indeed essential, and compelled by his oath to our Constitution.”

• Trump’s 187-minute delay to action, she added, was a “supreme dereliction of duty.” An actual examination of the day’s events, however, shows no such delay.
  • According to a detailed timeline of the turmoil by The New York Times, the first building was not breached until about 2:13 p.m. The timeline was corroborated by The Washington Post, which stamped the first break-in at 2:15 p.m. Trump’s first tweet addressing the upheaval shortly followed at 2:38 p.m., when the president made a plea for peace, writing, “Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!”
  • About 30 minutes later, Trump addressed the demonstrators again on Twitter.
  • “I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence!” the president wrote. “Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order — respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!”
Trump-Jan-6-tweets.png

Last edited:
[h=1]Jan. 6 Is Looking Like a ‘Fedsurrection’[/h]

Meet Ray Epps, Part 2: Damning New Details Emerge Exposing Massive Web Of Unindicted Operators At The Heart Of January 6

December 18, 2021 (1w ago)
https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

2021.12.16-03.08-revolvernews-61baad95281d9.jpeg

Six weeks ago, Revolver News published a blockbuster investigative report on Ray Epps — a man who, more than any other individual, appears to be the key unlocking the question of active federal involvement in the so-called “Capitol Siege” of January 6th.
Out of all of the thousands of January 6’s protesters, and the thousands of hours of publicly available footage from that fateful day, Ray Epps has turned out to be perhaps the only person nailed dead to rights confessing on camera to plotting a pre-planned attack on the Capitol. On both January 5 and January 6, Epps announced multiple times, at multiple locations, his upcoming plot to breach the US Capitol. He then spent hours attempting to recruit hundreds of others to join him. On top of it all, Epps was seen leading key people and managing key aspects of the initial breach of the Capitol grounds himself.
Watch:
It would be one thing if Epps’s repeated calls on January 5 to “go into the Capitol” had simply amounted to bluster. But Epps followed through on his stated mission to shepherd others inside. In clips 4-6 of the above compilation, we see Epps actively orchestrate elements of the very first breach of the Capitol barricades at 12:50 p.m, while Trump still had 20 minutes left in his rally speech.
It is noteworthy that this Ray Epps breach occurs just one minute after Capitol Police began responding to reports of two “pipe bombs” located at DNC and GOP headquarters, respectively. Rather conveniently, the already-handicapped Capitol Police thus had still-fewer resources with which to respond to the barricade breach in question.

READ MORE...

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

Last edited:
I was watching his speech on RSBN that day, he said NOTHING that would incite any of the bs that happened on Jan 6th, reports had said that the BS already starred midway through his speech. I took pictures off of my TV with my phone and you CLEARLY see 5 different people in black bloc w/ body armor and helmets bashing in the windows. No American Flags, No Trump hats when they were SURROUNDED with people in jeans, jackets, American flags and Trump gear who are trying to stop them from breaking the windows, literally pulling them away from going through the broken window.

One pic is mine and the other is off of twitter

Attachments

• IMG_9070.jpeg
    IMG_9070.jpeg
    659.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_9059.jpeg
    IMG_9059.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 8
I saw one outlet recently refer to this as a “coup attempt”. Such soft ass motherfuckers. I still don’t see how this was a bigger event than criminals taking over several city blocks for an extended time.

I saw one outlet recently refer to this as a “coup attempt”. Such soft ass motherfuckers. I still don’t see how this was a bigger event than criminals taking over several city blocks for an extended time.

Killing cops, burning down police stations and town halls and other federal buildings, taking over parts of a town in libturd Oregon, etc.

They like to pick their criminals per their current agenda.

Release school shooters and black supremacist SUV killers, etc. Braindead kvlt-o-kvntz...

Libturdz dont believe facts. They create fake-news, spew it out their face-holes, braindead sheeple believe and repeat it.

Not a lick of gray-matter present in most modern-era libturdz.
Yet their hero, Pervy pant-shitting kid-perv, kills and strands Americans overseas, while bringing in 400K illegals during a "pandemic" while shutting down the rights of US citizens who wont take the poison-jab.

Libturdz=Traitors (badly brain damaged ones at that).

Tomorrow President Trump intends to give a speech and supposedly it is in regard to the staged Jan 6th "insurrection".

I fear for Kilsongs health once Trump gives this speech.
He and the TDS-Krazed Libturdz may all "shite their knickers" in unison with Pervy Joe Biden...

I heard "Shitz & Giggles" are supposed to do a speech on the 1-yr anniversary of the "Deadly Insurrection", LOL... (deadly... :goldenahower:)

Clown world...

So deadly, a Cop shot and killed a woman.

I heard "Shitz & Giggles" are supposed to do a speech on the 1-yr anniversary of the "Deadly Insurrection", LOL... (deadly... :goldenahower:)

Clown world...

So deadly, a Cop shot and killed a woman.

I heard Trump cancelled his speech today is this true? Why? If the shitz & giggler can hold a speech I would say its even more important for Trump to hold a speech also!!!! Imo if Trump cancelled his speech thats no bueno!! ....

IML Gear Cream!
Missed the joint address this morning. It was actually really disgusting, even for them.

Kamala spoke first. She literally compared Jan 6th '21, 1 death, Ashli Babbitt, to December 7th '41, Pearl Harbor, 2400+ deaths, and to 9-11, 3000 deaths.

Joe blamed everything on Trump, without actually saying his name, talented speech writers. January 6th just isn't going to get the play they're hoping for.

Hell, more people are concerned and talking about where the Super Bowl is going to be played and what team will sign Antonio Brown next. I'm thinking Dallas, for both.

Today is national punch a democrat politician in the teeth day. Oblige your civic duty!!!

Totally owned by Desantis:

DeSantis called it perfectly. "This is their Xmas". "They are going to milk this".
No one has been charged w/ "insurrection". "Politized CHARLIE-FOXTROT" LOL (Cluster F***).

The FBI folks who were involved, where are they now? Dems wont answer... Pure retardz... Owned by Ron once again.

January 6: 'They Are Going To Take This And Milk This'

https://youtu.be/jpaQOv6h4m0

"They brought up 9/11 and Pearl Harbor because both events led to the government launching wars." -Poso

I am disappointed that Trump didn't speak. I have no clue why, no reason was ever given

To watch the MSM call this a deadly attack is quite sickening. While the Riots and burning down cities was "mostly peaceful protests".

Hearing AOC and others say we were on the edge of losing our democracy. Dumbest human beings to ever exist.

I am disappointed that Trump didn't speak. I have no clue why, no reason was ever given

To watch the MSM call this a deadly attack is quite sickening. While the Riots and burning down cities was "mostly peaceful protests".

Hearing AOC and others say we were on the edge of losing our democracy. Dumbest human beings to ever exist.

I read he was supposed to deliver his statements at another conference...arizona maybe? I missed it either way.

Back