• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

Of course none of you believe it.

I really want you to be right, I could save a fortune on my heating bill this winter. I’m super serial….

"NEW - #Beijing records lowest mid-October temperature in half century amid stretched energy situation in China (Xinhua)"

Kilsong picked the worst day to bring up global warming. Must have been on cnn this morning. They have to debunk everybody's heating bill.

I really want you to be right, I could save a fortune on my heating bill this winter. I’m super serial….

With joey B in the house even if you cut your usage in half you will still pay more out of pocket…:coffee:

"Insurrection" is the new buzzword. If you disagree with anything, you are an insurrectionist.

NEW: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot says the city’s Fraternal Order of Police is attempting to "induce an insurrection" by opposing vaccine mandate.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1450176597898797056

Kilsong the dipshit won't answer questions about the Insurrection on the dept of interior building by faggot global warming believers. he was probly there

IML Gear Cream!
Eh oh the FBI was involved? Say it ain't so.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8SM69oR/

Wait til the Military who confiscated her laptop reveals Pelosi was behind it and helping stage it

Remember the Capitol Police who suddenly committed "suicide". Theyre covering their tracks

The real insurrection was that the Dems staged this to hide the vote, which would have revealed election fraud and disputed the Electoral votes. That is the real crime that was committed on that date. Also conspiring to stage a massive attack on the Capitol, using the capitol police and the CIA and FBI.

It will all come out

Look up how many people they have blamed for stealing Pelosis laptop. You can't even make it up.

Special forces, Military got it and they will eventually charge Pelosi as such. Mark my words.

So far your zero for zero babe.

Wait til the Military who confiscated her laptop reveals Pelosi was behind it and helping stage it

Remember the Capitol Police who suddenly committed "suicide". Theyre covering their tracks

The real insurrection was that the Dems staged this to hide the vote, which would have revealed election fraud and disputed the Electoral votes. That is the real crime that was committed on that date. Also conspiring to stage a massive attack on the Capitol, using the capitol police and the CIA and FBI.

It will all come out

Look up how many people they have blamed for stealing Pelosis laptop. You can't even make it up.

Special forces, Military got it and they will eventually charge Pelosi as such. Mark my words.

You see the cops open the doors for them to walk in? Seriously this was a setup from day one.

So far your zero for zero babe.

Actually everything I said is verified to date, it simply is a fact no one has been arrested and convicted of it yet

Kinda how we knew more then one person assassinated JFK and for all those years the media and govt lied and lied and lied

And then Trump releases the documents and we see 3+ people were involved, one of them being a cop and we don't even know now for a fact that Oswald even shot JFK. But it took a long time to be revealed. But all along, everyone knew and everyone revealed the facts.

Thats precisely what this is. Only I see this coming out way way way way sooner.

Time will tell.

I've said "I told you so" about 20+x in the last year alone. That streak is not going to end for those of us who see through all this Democrat scheming.

https://rumble.com/vcliub-mcinerney-special-forces-got-pelosis-laptop.html

Actually everything I said is verified to date, it simply is a fact no one has been arrested and convicted of it yet

Kinda how we knew more then one person assassinated JFK and for all those years the media and govt lied and lied and lied

And then Trump releases the documents and we see 3+ people were involved, one of them being a cop and we don't even know now for a fact that Oswald even shot JFK. But it took a long time to be revealed. But all along, everyone knew and everyone revealed the facts.

Thats precisely what this is. Only I see this coming out way way way way sooner.

Time will tell.

I've said "I told you so" about 20+x in the last year alone. That streak is not going to end for those of us who see through all this Democrat scheming.

https://rumble.com/vcliub-mcinerney-special-forces-got-pelosis-laptop.html

They asked today if anyone has been charged with insurrection. Nope not one person. So why are they calling it one?

Call it whatever you want.
As long as people go to jail, it sets the example for the next time you filthy animals try to overthrow the government.
I hope these chargers follow these people for a long time.
They outgha charge Babbitt's husband for abandoning his wife and not taking that bullet for her.
That's LOVE.
Should sprayed the whole fucken crowd.
You get a bullet in the throat.. and you get a bullet in the throat!
After all... Blue lives matter right?
They were assaulting the police. Protect the badge. You all supported this in the past.
Problem solved.
c1dbac6c-7054-4e28-9924-bba6c9c450f1_1.55b90ad30eb7a8c4adfd32ee5491c34d.jpeg

Last edited:
Staged and proven to a SILENT Merrick Garland

aka he is complicit...

Rep. Thomas Massie Plays Video of Ray Epps Who TGP Reported on Back in June – AG Garland Will Not Say if He Was Working for the Feds on Jan. 6th (VIDEO)

• On the eve of the January 6th protests, a middle-aged man in a MAGA hat showed up, defended Antifa and told the crowd they needed to “go into the Capitol” on Jan. 6.
  • The man made the comments while standing next to Jayden X, or John Sullivan – a known Antifa provocateur and organizer.

Thomas Massie

@RepThomasMassie

I just played this video for AG Merrick Garland. He refused to comment on how many agents or assets of the federal government were present in the crowd on Jan 5th and 6th and how many entered the Capitol.

On the basis that there’s a pending investigation, AG Garland refused to answer yesterday when I asked how many federal agents were among the crowd on Jan 5&6. If he’s going to withhold evidence from Congress on this basis, why does the Jan 6 Committee even exist? @JudiciaryGOP

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1451272067173736455?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1451272067173736455%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2021%2F10%2Frep-thomas-massie-plays-video-ray-epps-tgp-reported-back-june-ag-garland-will-not-say-working-feds-jan-6th-video%2F

Staged!!!!!!!!!!

epps-fbi-capitol.jpg

RAY EPPS🚨

The identity of Ray Epps was known shortly after January 6, but Mr. Epps has never been charged or prosecuted.

He was recorded on the night of Jan. 5, telling crowds of Trump supporters, "Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol!"

The crowd then broke out into chants of "FED! FED! FED!"

Ray was also recorded standing next to known antifa member John Sullivan who infiltrated the crowd of Trump supporters and was later paid by CNN for his footage of the events.

The Lincoln Project

@ProjectLincoln

What are they looking at?

FCO00nzaIAALvXl

Marjorie Taylor Greene

@mtgreenee

We were looking at this video of Feds telling people to go in the Capitol.
https://twitter.com/repthomasmassi

Last edited:
Cowboys for Trump Founder Turns on Trump in Conference Speech Over Capitol Riot Charges

"Mr. President, you've been in charge of the law for four years," he added. "At the end of your four year time, the only ones locked up were men like me, and others like me, that have stood by the president the strongest."

Sour grapes or a guy that FINALLY sees Trump really does not give one shit about you?
https://www.newsweek.com/cowboys-tr...blic-speech-over-capitol-riot-charges-1642063

Get Shredded!
https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/m...the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

These assholes are so stupid, they staged it and then posted his photos as if we the people are stupid and wouldn't figure it out

Now they delete it in real time, assuming we are even dumber.

Like Julian Assange said years ago, the FBI and CIA are responsible for staging 75%+ of all Terrorism within the United States.

He has been proven time and time and time again, correct.

the left and the right are being fed bullshit from the same organizations, if you are controlling the mainstream narrative why wouldn't you control the counter narrative as well? sheep calling sheep sheep, we exist in a johari window with one pane broken, hidden self, because our society is so narcassitic

Call it whatever you want.
As long as people go to jail, it sets the example for the next time you filthy animals try to overthrow the government.
I hope these chargers follow these people for a long time.
They outgha charge Babbitt's husband for abandoning his wife and not taking that bullet for her.
That's LOVE.
Should sprayed the whole fucken crowd.
You get a bullet in the throat.. and you get a bullet in the throat!
After all... Blue lives matter right?
They were assaulting the police. Protect the badge. You all supported this in the past.
Problem solved.
c1dbac6c-7054-4e28-9924-bba6c9c450f1_1.55b90ad30eb7a8c4adfd32ee5491c34d.jpeg

Still stands

Love ya Kilsong, but did you literally just say "next time you animals try and overthrow the govt"

LOL. Are you honestly in AOC style suggesting that these tresspassers had an opportunity and also the means to overthrow the GOVT?

LMAO. What gives you that idea? One of them stole a podium? You seriously cannot be serious sir?

Remember AOC said "I was almost raped" Meanwhile she was miles away. About as believeable as her posing crying at kids in cages and it turned out to be an empty parking lot...

guy.jpg

Love ya Kilsong, but did you literally just say "next time you animals try and overthrow the govt"

LOL. Are you honestly in AOC style suggesting that these tresspassers had an opportunity and also the means to overthrow the GOVT?

LMAO. What gives you that idea? One of them stole a podium? You seriously cannot be serious sir?

Remember AOC said "I was almost raped" Meanwhile she was miles away. About as believeable as her posing crying at kids in cages and it turned out to be an empty parking lot...

guy.jpg

Who knows what those DOMESTIC TERRORISTS were capable of.
They had a make shift gallow right outside the building. They were screaming to hang the vice President.
Wes.... Are u really saying NONE of those people did ANYTHING wrong?
And you KNOW I'm referring to the Trump supporters outside.

Back