• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

Get Shredded!
You lying sack of fucken DOG SHIT.
Post where I said you or anybody else is a racist for voting for Trump.
Enough with ur bullshit

Yeah I never understood the whole "white" thing and "white" people having ancestors that owned slaves when in my case mine came from Italy well after slavery was abolished.

Thats why these people that judge every situation and every person based on skin color just makes themselves look like idiots.

You lying sack of fucken DOG SHIT.
Post where I said you or anybody else is a racist for voting for Trump.
Enough with ur bullshit

So angry and defensive, calm down. :grouphug:

No.. Fuck you.
Dont be fucken lying on me.

Im not a racist nor have I EVER said voting for that piece of shit makes you a racist.

No.. Fuck you.

Im not a racist nor have I EVER said voting for that piece of shit makes you a racist.

So tell me, honestly, - this is an earnest request - tell me what you think should realistically happen to those arrested? Sans the hyperbole or emotional tirade, what would be a fair punishment to those involved. You have plenty to say about anyone who thinks that they shouldn't be treated like violent terrorists, so tell us what you believe would be a proper and fair treatment.

Well.. I guess it case specific.
If it's proven a person hit an officer then they should be punished harder than the person that vacated the area when told to.
Even those that didn't attack an officer, but just went inside the building, should be given a lighter sentence than those that tried to hurt an officer.
This whole notion that the cops allowed them in MAY be accurate.
But once they said u gotta go, and u refused, your now a criminal.
Those people aren't patriots, they're anarchist.
Time to pay the piper.
Let em rot.

I'm guessing you guys aren't listening to the Capitol officers account of what REALLY happened that day.
It's even on FOX.

Well.. I guess it case specific.
If it's proven a person hit an officer then they should be punished harder than the person that vacated the area when told to.
Even those that didn't attack an officer, but just went inside the building, should be given a lighter sentence than those that tried to hurt an officer.
This whole notion that the cops allowed them in MAY be accurate.
But once they said u gotta go, and u refused, your now a criminal.
Those people aren't patriots, they're anarchist.
Time to pay the piper.
Let em rot.

I believe that those who did not commit acts of violence should be found guilty of trespassing and released immediately. The sentence being time served. They've already served more time than they should have for just wandering around the building taking selfies. We're in agreement that anyone who committed acts of violence or destroyed property should be taken on a case by case basis. They should be found guilty of trespassing along with conviction for the violent act and sentenced to between 1 and 5 years, to include time served, depending on the severity of the violent act or property damaged.

I believe that is fair and just.

Now, realistically, what do you think should happen to the violent BLM and Antifa protesters who have been attacking, injuring, and killing police and federal officers for the past year? Since these riots were planned and conducted with the intent to commit violence as is evidenced by the perpetrators bringing weapons (such as high powered lasers for blinding), I believe the punishment should be more severe. 5 to 10 years should be fair.

The problem here is that the BLM and Antifa aren't being subjected to any consequences for their actions. Prosecutors are letting them go and no charges are being filed.

Do you see a discrepancy here?

I'm guessing you guys aren't listening to the Capitol officers account of what REALLY happened that day.
It's even on FOX.

You mean the Capitol police that let everyone in LOL

FOX is rubbish just like the rest of the MSM.

Fake news sir.

Again...
And again... And AGAIN.
ANYBODY THAT BREKAS THE LAW SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
I also believe the steaks will be raised because this was an attempt to overthrow the government.
Hopefully double what it would be for the same act ina different circumstance.

Wes.. Do u think those that attacked the police should be sentenced?
Or should they be set free because the cops "LET THEM IN"?

IML Gear Cream!
Again...
And again... And AGAIN.
I also believe the steaks will be raised because this was an attempt to overthrow the government.

Mmmmmmm, I love juicy steaks.

iu

Again...
And again... And AGAIN.

You can't be serious. An attempt to overthrow the govt LOL

Listen, Trump supporters are all well known to value the 2nd amendment. Did you see a single supporter pull a gun (like BLM and Antifa riots)

This is and was a false flag and a complete joke

The people who physically attacked Police should be arrested and charged yes

Those who were invited in and tresspassed should not be arrested

Those who stole should be arrested

But the facts are these people are being held minus bail, and given far higher charges then they deserved.

The prosecutors in the actual riots across the Nation dropped charges on people and KamalaToe and the Dems bailed out BLM and Antifa.

I'm sorry that you are seeing up as down, and right as wrong. The Jan 6th capitol tresspassing was a total sham.

Notice the Police officer that shot Ashley is also in hiding and his record came out and demonstrated abuses in the past. Guess who tried to hide it? The dems.

Pelosi was offered more security for Jan 6th at the Capitol and she turned it down

Bc they staged this and wanted it to happen to blame Trump supporters.

It's clear as day to literally anyone who "looks"

Oh.. I forgot.. This is yet another false flag.
You just can't call it a violent attempt to overthrow the government huh?
It's okay with you to watch American citizens behave that way.
Allll righty then.
We can add this too to the list of false flags..
Let's get a tally going..
LIST OF FLASE FLAGS:
9/11...
Vegas mass shooting...
The Kennedy assisnation..
Sandy Hook...
And now the Capitol riot.
There's gotta be more tho.
What else happened that were all being lied to about?
Gimmie a sec.. I gotta put tin foil on my windows.

Yeah I never understood the whole "white" thing and "white" people having ancestors that owned slaves when in my case mine came from Italy well after slavery was abolished.

This is why i see the whole reparations thing to be dumb. This is a nation of immigrants. My family came over from Italy to the U.S back in the 1920's, no one in my family was associated with. I'm part Ukrainian, which had slavery back hundreds of years ago, don't see them being upset about it now. They just hate Russians, well true Ukrainians do.

Oh.. I forgot.. This is yet another false flag.
You just can't call it a violent attempt to overthrow the government huh?
It's okay with you to watch American citizens behave that way.
Allll righty then.
We can add this too to the list of false flags..
Let's get a tally going..
LIST OF FLASE FLAGS:
9/11...
Vegas mass shooting...
The Kennedy assisnation..
Sandy Hook...
And now the Capitol riot.
There's gotta be more tho.
What else happened that were all being lied to about?
Gimmie a sec.. I gotta put tin foil on my windows.

What would you call it when the govt *knows* something bad is about to happen, but lets it happen anyway? It's not to say that the govt fully orchestrated it, but they were aware and let it slide. Maybe they bought the guy's dinner and paid for his hotel room. Or just gave him a ride... What is an acceptable level of complicity in your opinion?

Here's a few highlights from your trusted govt funded programs:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

Know your history. From the lips of the US Govt itself:

THE GOVERNMENT HAS SPONSORED EXTENSIVE TESTING, BUT PRECISE
INFORMATION ON TESTS AND PARTICIPANTS IS NOT AVAILABLE

Precise information on the scope and magnitude of government tests
and experiments involving human subjects is not available, and
exact numbers may never be known. However, our review of available
documentation and interviews with agency officials identified
hundreds of tests and experiments in which hundreds of thousands of
people were used as subjects. Some of these tests and experiments
involved the intentional exposure of people to hazardous substances
such as radiation, blister and nerve agents, biological agents,
LSD, and phencyclidine (PCP). These tests and experiments were
conducted to support weapon development programs, identify methods
to protect the health of military personnel against a variety of
diseases and combat conditions, and analyze U.S. defense
vulnerabilities. Healthy adults, children, psychiatric patients,
and prison inmates were used in these tests and experiments.

Human Experimentation: An Overview on Cold War Era Programs
https://www.gao.gov/assets/t-nsiad-94-266.pdf

Back to 1/6 though. This tweet is literally still up from the DC mayor:

Mayor Muriel Bowser
@MayorBowser
· Jan 5
To be clear, the District of Columbia is not requesting other federal law enforcement personnel and discourages any additional deployment without immediate notification to, and consultation with, MPD if such plans are underway.

And a letter stating the same:

Attachments

• Eq_WOYeXcAANs-5.jpg
    Eq_WOYeXcAANs-5.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 31
No.. Fuck you.

Lmao

NY Times reporter: Trump supporters are enemies of the state

Attachments

• E7UUsMFXIAI04pL.jpg
    E7UUsMFXIAI04pL.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 26
Here it comes...

OFFICER DUNN: "One woman in a pink MAGA shirt yelled, 'You hear that, guys, this nigger voted for Joe Biden!' Then the crowd, perhaps around 20 people, joined in, screaming 'Boo! Fucking nigger!'
No one had ever—ever―called me a 'nigger' while wearing the uniform of [USCP]"

1min vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1420071079729668098

https://americanmind.org/features/whos-next/target-trumpists/

The Biden Administration is using concerns about terrorism to crush Trump and supporters.

And yet, today’s domestic extremists seem to attract attention in proportion to their support for former president Donald Trump rather than their tactical severity. The political double-standard has become undeniable.

When perpetrators of political violence are Trump supporters, his political enemies in the establishment exaggerate the severity of their tactics to justify lavishing as much negative attention on them as possible. January 6 has attracted more media attention than any contentious political event in the United States since the 9/11 terrorist attacks. According to Trump’s critics in the media, this attack at the Capitol was even worse than 9/11, despite the fact that the former killed 0 people whereas the latter killed 2,977. That is a large difference in human lives.

And this is why people conflate your ideologies with the rest of liberal media. The powers that be are struggling and working overtime to divide everyone into two groups.

Also, you say you are against BLM but put a big red #blm in the post above. I get that you are trolling. But not everyone will. So when you do things that invite others to form quick opinions on you that are inaccurate, maybe don't get your panties in such a wad when they do. Not everyone spends 8 hrs a day on ASF reading through all the posts (like me). But maybe you enjoy the drama and it keeps you from getting bored.

And this is why people conflate your ideologies with the rest of liberal media. The powers that be are struggling and working overtime to divide everyone into two groups.

Also, you say you are against BLM but put a big red #blm in the post above. I get that you are trolling. But not everyone will. So when you do things that invite others to form quick opinions on you that are inaccurate, maybe don't get your panties in such a wad when they do. Not everyone spends 8 hrs a day on ASF reading through all the posts (like me). But maybe you enjoy the drama and it keeps you from getting bored.

Okay... Point taken.
My apologies.
(really)

Back