• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

IML Gear Cream!
So.. Just to be clear..
NONE of you think those people that stormed the Capitol did anything wrong??

Worthy of being locked up for months and being charged with felonies? No.

At what point does PHYSICALLY hitting a cop stop being classified as being "Duped"?

The one person prosecuted and convicted for 1/6 didn't do anything violent. The judge even put that in his filing.

As for the rest of the shit that went down, who knows. We've already seen how twisted everything got. They're still claiming 5 or 6 people were killed depending on who you listen to. The real number is one...ashley babbitt.

Like when BLM, Libturdz and ANTIFA kill cops and get praise? Or how every black that gets shot by a cop is because they resist, but the Cop gets backlash??

Again, nothing uniform.
OK to assault a cop if "minority". Ok for Cop to kill anyone who is white or not libturd. White libturds and MSM Joo's are at fault here... BLM just do what they are told...

Attachments

• defund.JPG
    defund.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
They're still claiming 5 or 6 people were killed depending on who you listen to. The real number is one...ashley babbitt.

Yup and CNN pushed a story about a cop being killed but in fact he died the next day of natural causes completely unrelated to anything at the capital.

Worthy of being locked up for months and being charged with felonies? No.

Well yeah.. When u try to overtake a government these things happen.
Woulda been shot and killed INSTANTLY in many countries.
Lesson learned.

Well yeah.. When u try to overtake a government these things happen.
Woulda been shot and killed INSTANTLY in many countries.
Lesson learned.

overtake a government and a building that had many armed cops and the protestors had no weapons, how is this possible?

overtake a government and a building that had many armed cops and the protestors had no weapons, how is this possible?

Well..it didn't work completely.
Had they'd been successful, Mike Pence woulda been hanged.
That's their own words remember.
Let's pretend the cops said it was okay to come in.. They came in.. Okay.
The cops THEN said to get the
fuck out.
They did not.
LAWFUL order disobeyed at that point.

Well..it didn't work completely.
Had they'd been successful, Mike Pence woulda been hanged.
That's their own words remember.
Let's pretend the cops said it was okay to come in.. They came in.. Okay.
The cops THEN said to get the
fuck out.
They did not.
LAWFUL order disobeyed at that point.

So what exactly was their plan being unarmed to take over the government knowing there were a whole team of armed cops at the capitol?
Joe Biden said F-15's and nuclear weapons would be needed to take over the federal government.

They had weapons.

Jeez...there are fucking SNIPERS in DC. Snipers. No one gets in unless they let you in. They could have leisurely picked off protesters while they were banging on the locked doors.

DC is one of the most secure cities in the world...secure for the govt that is. They turned down Trump's offer for Natl Guard to be there ahead of time. But they insisted on 60K troops after the fact. Wake up and realize what is going on.

Jeez...there are fucking SNIPERS in DC. Snipers. No one gets in unless they let you in. They could have leisurely picked off protesters while they were banging on the locked doors.

DC is one of the most secure cities in the world...secure for the govt that is. They turned down Trump's offer for Natl Guard to be there ahead of time. But they insisted on 60K troops after the fact. Wake up and realize what is going on.

Did Don Lemon confirm this info?

Nah, just the govt that kilsong also trusts so much...

If it does not come from the mouth of Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo I don't believe it. They have never lied or made up any bullshit stories. lol

I don't think needing weapons is the issue here anyway.
The sheer number of dissidents(fucken nutjobs)on hand was enough.
Time to pay the penalty.
Why don't u guys team up with the Proud Boys and start a go fund me for their legal defense?

Time to pay the penalty.
Why don't u guys team up with the Proud Boys and start a go fund me for their legal defense?

And my issue is the injustice, BLM activists committed serious crimes, burning down buildings and businesses, looting businesses, attacking cops and white people, etc. and were not held in jail or charged with anything. But you and all the Libtards seem to think that was okay and just peaceful protesting.

Time to pay the penalty.

Only Kamala and the democrats bail out actual rioters

We dont even bail out actual protesters who were invited in and most of them waved flags and looked around

This is going to be embarrassing to say the least when its all revealed.

[h=1]Rep. Jim Banks: Nancy Pelosi ‘Ultimately Responsible’ for the Security Breakdown on January 6[/h]
https://www.theepochtimes.com/rep-j...-security-breakdown-on-january-6_3918627.html

Rep.-Jim-Banks-700x420.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
And my issue is the injustice, BLM activists committed serious crimes, burning down buildings and businesses, looting businesses, attacking cops and white people, etc. and were not held in jail or charged with anything. But you and all the Libtards seem to think that was okay and just peaceful protesting.
Of course u bring it back to BLM.
BLM has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
Pay fucken attention.

Looks like people are super upset at your FOX hosts too.
https://youtu.be/0hBiQ9xl8qM

- - - Updated - - -

That's from this weekend.

Funny you posted the Tucker harassment vid:

"Pregnant Emoji Man who harassed Tucker Carlson yesterday is a confirmed CIA agent.

These fat feds and their psyops are getting old."

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-25_12-13-01.jpg
    photo_2021-07-25_12-13-01.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 8
  • photo_2021-07-25_11-56-03.jpg
    photo_2021-07-25_11-56-03.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 12
Of course u bring it back to BLM.
BLM has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
Pay fucken attention.

No it does not, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Funny you posted the Tucker harassment vid:

"Pregnant Emoji Man who harassed Tucker Carlson yesterday is a confirmed CIA agent.

These fat feds and their psyops are getting old."

Confirmed??
BOOOO SHIT!!
FAKE NEWS!

No it does not, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Im done talking to u if ur going to continue to lie about me.
You know for a fact I have said BLM.. ANTIFA.. PROUD BOYS... All of em oughta get arrested.

Im done talking to u if ur going to continue to lie about me.

you say I am racist cause I supported Trump, that is a lie I am not nor have I ever been racist towards any race or ethnicity.

you say I am racist cause I supported Trump, that is a lie I am not nor have I ever been racist towards any race or ethnicity.

Hey Admin and no offense at all is intended by this

You aren't even "white"?. Does he even know? LOL

The dems think only if you are "white" you can be racist.

Now I've known you for 10-15+ years and you don't have a racist bone in your body.

It's amusing to me to see people make claims about you and they have ZERO clue about you.

With me when I tell people I am independent they are like "sure you are". Well the dems at least.

In their minds they cannot fathom that someone isn't a white republican. They assume everyone who voted Trump is a white hillbilly republican donor

LOL.

It's kinda funny but it's not.

I have never said that.
Post the EXACT post I made saying that.
You can't because I didn't.
And YOU KNOW THAT.
DICK!!

Hey Admin and no offense at all is intended by this

You aren't even "white"?. Does he even know? LOL

The dems think only if you are "white" you can be racist.

Now I've known you for 10-15+ years and you don't have a racist bone in your body.

It's amusing to me to see people make claims about you and they have ZERO clue about you.

With me when I tell people I am independent they are like "sure you are". Well the dems at least.

In their minds they cannot fathom that someone isn't a white republican. They assume everyone who voted Trump is a white hillbilly republican donor

LOL.

It's kinda funny but it's not.

Yeah I never understood the whole "white" thing and "white" people having ancestors that owned slaves when in my case mine came from Italy well after slavery was abolished.

I have never said that.
Post the EXACT post I made saying that.
You can't because I didn't.
And YOU KNOW THAT.
DICK!!

What? lol you say it constantly, maybe not me specifically but anyone who supported Trump.

Back