• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trump + JAN 6th insurrection

All I know that communism doesn't work.
I am starting to realise that democracy is not working as well at its current way.
Where you can pay and lobby politicians.

I still can understand why the USA is only Republican or Democrats.
Both those parties don't do any good to the people of the USA .

All I know that communism doesn't work.
I am starting to realise that democracy is not working as well at its current way.
Where you can pay and lobby politicians.

I still can understand why the USA is only Republican or Democrats.
Both those parties don't do any good to the people of the USA .
Your statement is kind of misleading.

First, we don't live in a democracy. We never did. The USA is a constitutional republic with a democratic election process. Often repeated phrases like, "___________ is a danger to our democracy" were also used extensively in the early 1900's by countries like Russia and pre-WW2 fascist Italy (read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg).

Second, the biggest failure of free societies is their vulnerability to subversion. The subversives take advantage of the allowed freedom and liberty to use it against the people to satisfy their lust for power, control, and money. The USA isn't the first country to fall from this (see youtube video of KGB defector to the United States Yuri Bezmenov). It's a highly effective strategy with a near, if not 100%, success rate. Free societies must be coddled and pampered by the people. Without that level of care, they are vulnerable. The subversives will reply, "Trans right aren't going to destroy a society." "Gay rights aren't going to destroy a society." "Abortion rights won't destroy a society." "Exposing minors to sexual content like drag queens isn't going to destroy a society." "No bail for those awaiting trial on criminal charges won't destroy a society" and many, many more.

Technically, the subversives are correct. Each individual point by itself is not the acid that dissolves the fabric of the society. It is the combination of all and each individual point that does it. When the dam breaks, no individual drop of water can be held accountable. That is why the strategy is so effective. That is why ALL subversive, immoral, and degenerate behaviors must be rejected by the members of free society or they are allowing the very corrosive that will destroy them. Free societies don't die from external attacks, they die from a slow suicide.

Democracy is people who control the wealth deciding the rules in their favour......alternative = fuck knows but what we have now is shit!

Democracy is people who control the wealth deciding the rules in their favour......alternative = fuck knows but what we have now is shit!
What we’re supposed to have is a constitutional republic.

We were never meant to be a democracy. Democracy is might work in a 100% homogenous population but it doesn’t work in a place that was supposed to be a “melting pot” of ideas for obvious cultural and ethnic reasons. Healthcare also would be much simpler and cheaper if the entire population were homogeneous as well.

Even then, eventually a population will split into tribes and there would be conflict but it would happen at a much slower rate.

But, that is why this countries foundations were built from the constitution.

IML Gear Cream!
Your statement is kind of misleading.

First, we don't live in a democracy. We never did. The USA is a constitutional republic with a democratic election process. Often repeated phrases like, "___________ is a danger to our democracy" were also used extensively in the early 1900's by countries like Russia and pre-WW2 fascist Italy (read Liberal Fascism by Jonah Goldberg).

Second, the biggest failure of free societies is their vulnerability to subversion. The subversives take advantage of the allowed freedom and liberty to use it against the people to satisfy their lust for power, control, and money. The USA isn't the first country to fall from this (see youtube video of KGB defector to the United States Yuri Bezmenov). It's a highly effective strategy with a near, if not 100%, success rate. Free societies must be coddled and pampered by the people. Without that level of care, they are vulnerable. The subversives will reply, "Trans right aren't going to destroy a society." "Gay rights aren't going to destroy a society." "Abortion rights won't destroy a society." "Exposing minors to sexual content like drag queens isn't going to destroy a society." "No bail for those awaiting trial on criminal charges won't destroy a society" and many, many more.

Technically, the subversives are correct. Each individual point by itself is not the acid that dissolves the fabric of the society. It is the combination of all and each individual point that does it. When the dam breaks, no individual drop of water can be held accountable. That is why the strategy is so effective. That is why ALL subversive, immoral, and degenerate behaviors must be rejected by the members of free society or they are allowing the very corrosive that will destroy them. Free societies don't die from external attacks, they die from a slow suicide.
I love this post. Spot on!

I have a question since I don’t really follow politics. Why didn’t they just lock the doors?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a question since I don’t really follow politics. Why didn’t they just lock the doors?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They invited them in, and gave tours... They throw that word around like it was stormed by people shooting, etc... A joke...

More evidence regarding Ray Epps.

The Democrat hired operative to stage this...

Congress could not answer one question about the guy, which really means "yes" he was a plant...
Otherwise they'd simply just say "no" on the record. Corrupt twats...

Well if he’d stayed home he wouldn’t have gotten 41 seconds

Get Shredded!
Holy shit. That dead (yay!) domestic terrorist Ashlie Babbitt was a piece of shit before she committed suicide on January 6. It was either suicide or murder by her hubby for letting her go to a VIOLENT UPRISING.
Either way.. Glad she's gone.
The streets are safer now.
Mike Blake

Ashli Babbitt, Jan. 6 insurrectionist portrayed as martyr by some, had violent past​

Holy shit. That dead (yay!) domestic terrorist Ashlie Babbitt was a piece of shit before she committed suicide on January 6. It was either suicide or murder by her hubby for letting her go to a VIOLENT UPRISING.
Mike Blake

Ashli Babbitt, Jan. 6 insurrectionist portrayed as martyr by some, had violent past​

Weird they didn’t say nothing about George Kirby’s violent rapist past when he committed suicide by cop….

So glad that home boy is dead. Yah! Whoo hoo!

And this criminal POS shouldn't have been high on fentanyl when passing counterfeit bills and resisting arrest.
So glad that home boy is dead. Yay! Woohoo!

View attachment 87274
Well if George Floyd had just stayed home he wouldn’t have gotten killed…..

FpasFVxXwAAoqoJ

Mike Blake

Oh wow.. Real violent!!! LMAO

Might even fit right in with the 50 shootings a day in Chicongo???

"PBS.org" LOL :LOL:

Back