• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why i love MK677

IML Gear Cream!
I like MK but it makes me way to tired. I could literally fall asleep anytime, anywhere. Maybe when I’m retired or have a less demanding job but for now I can’t afford to have that happen.

I feel you. I had to do for 6 months straight before it went away. I switched to AM dosing and was fine after a while. I am not using currently. Just sometimes when not using gh ED.

Max

Good GH serum levels are from 30 to 50ng and IGF levels over 400. Sometimes i use small dosage MK677 just to help without to much hunger and bloating but with 30mg day you grow like weed
Thanks just seeing this now.

We all know the main factors to grow huge is high test levels + high IGF levels + Myostatin blocked

Isn’t it best to take it at night before bed because it will make you feel tired? I feel like it helps me sleep. Also, I been told by my physician no carbs two to three hours before taking it. Maybe that’s one of the issues people are having issues with their blood sugar?… my diet isn’t the best and I haven’t had issues with my blood sugar.

We all know the main factors to grow huge is high test levels + high IGF levels + Myostatin blocked

1-2g Sust/8-10iu gh/YK11:FST344 ?

Looks pretty good, maybe some Lant!?

Max
#looksgood

Back