• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nick Walker before and After

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hard to believe.

Nick Walker before and after.

2012- 159 lbs
2021- 250+ lbs

201754244_10222444810781252_3993761752884547325_n.jpg

9 years 100 pounds. Roughly 11 pounds a year. Doesn't seem like thats too out of the ordinary if you continue to work hard and stay devoted.

Not trying to take anything away from his work or progress .

9 years 100 pounds. Roughly 11 pounds a year. Doesn't seem like thats too out of the ordinary if you continue to work hard and stay devoted.

IDK if you understand how hard it is to put on a few pounds of quality muscle in just one year.

Professional bodybuilders struggle to put on a 2-3 pounds of quality muscle every year.

That's why the OP said, "hard to believe."

Guy is a walking pharmacy.

I’m pretty sure putting on over 100 LBS of muscle is out of the ordinary in any scenario… wholly shit

Less than 1% of the population could do anything close to this with truck loads of drugs, they’re genetic freaks.

Hard to believe.

2012- 159 lbs
2021- 250+ lbs

“He’s Down with The Sickness !!
Love it! A driven Animal he must be ! That takes friggin dedication and a decade of hard ass work! Just think of all the stuff he had to miss out on for that....a lot! I am sure it is worth it for him. Just great !

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Less than 1% of the population could do anything close to this with truck loads of drugs, they’re genetic freaks.
Eh I beg to differ . People do the unthinkable impossible and people claim its genetics . Maybe he worked his ass off . Which that seems to be peoples problems now , lack of work ethic . They'd rather spend hours a day watching TV. This man saw the paycheck at the end of the road and worked towards it

Eh I beg to differ . People do the unthinkable impossible and people claim its genetics . Maybe he worked his ass off . Which that seems to be peoples problems now , lack of work ethic . They'd rather spend hours a day watching TV. This man saw the paycheck at the end of the road and worked towards it

I dunno man I can’t prove you wrong but I would think that if all it came down to was hard work and drugs, most of us would be a whole lot bigger in here.

Personally feel like it’s a perfect storm of genetics, drugs, diet, training…. Etc . couldn’t do it with out all of those components kinda thing

Last edited:
Fake muscle bloat, fluid and glycogen. Dusty lost 73 pounds in a month, mostly fluid. Your tissue does not dissolve in a month.
Muscle, Smoke & Mirrors...

Hard to believe.

2012- 159 lbs
2021- 250+ lbs

that’s one amazing transformation. Nicks dedication, discipline and hard work has paid off in spades, he is definitely making a name for himself

Impressive transformation for sure, but Flex Wheeler had a similar starting point.

You can't always tell someone's genetic potential by their frame they had before hard training, food and gearz. I mean, usually you can, but every now and then there will be a genetic freak with an ecto frame who can blow past all the mesomorphs.

Attachments

• flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 94
Impressive transformation for sure, but Flex Wheeler had a similar starting point.

You can't always tell someone's genetic potential by their frame they had before hard training, food and gearz. I mean, usually you can, but every now and then there will be a genetic freak with an ecto frame who can blow past all the mesomorphs.

Super responders, rare but, there are plenty out there but I am sure the normal guy doesn’t usually get past normal gym training or sports. It is a perfect storm of sorts.

Max

Really makes me wonder how much gear he's taking.
A shit ton of food, and possibly a cycle that would make your eyes water plus some very hard training. Ectomorphic people normally have a hard time gaining as much mass.

IDK if you understand how hard it is to put on a few pounds of quality muscle in just one year.

Professional bodybuilders struggle to put on a 2-3 pounds of quality muscle every year.

That's why the OP said, "hard to believe."

Guy is a walking pharmacy.
No shit!

For the gear he is using.. he has talked about it vaguely on a pod cast. The podcast was with one of Eric Kanevsky's friends.. in which they were talking about steroid usage and dosage. The purpose was to shine a bit of light on the notion that all IFBB pros are on grams of gear year round. Eric Kanesvsky is one of these idiots, and put out a youtube video of his contest prep stack, where is was on 2000+mg of Test, and then grams of Tren and Mast on top of that.. just to be 200 pounds and look like shit. Kanesvky's friend, the one doing the podcast, didn't agree with that amount of gear being used and stated he usually runs about a gram of Test, and 600mg a week of EQ or Deca for the offseason. Nick agreed and stated that he wouldn't even be able to afford 2g of a week of Test. This was before he was an IFBB Pro and didn't have much in terms of sponsorship.

Now that he has more money coming in, you are going to see him get even more freaky. He can now afford to run higher amounts of GH and such. Just look at his progress from his first pro show last year, and then to this year winning his show and qualifying for the Olympia

Get Shredded!

What about us Endo’s, we just doomed?

Super responders, rare but, there are plenty out there but I am sure the normal guy doesn’t usually get past normal gym training or sports. It is a perfect storm of sorts.

Max

Yeah super responders can come in any body type.

Flex was just an ecto super responder with low myostatin and more "strands per fiber" than even Ronnie Coleman. Of course Ronnie's work ethic, dedication and a larger frame allowed him to ultimately become much larger than Flex. Ron does have some great genetics obviously - ACTN3 and all those markers for size and strength, so he was no slouch in the genetics department either. Flex was just a mutant that never lived up to his full potential.

Nick must be some type of mutant as well in order to go from a stick figure, to a Markus Ruhl sized freak.

Yeah super responders can come in any body type.

Flex was just an ecto super responder with low myostatin and more "strands per fiber" than even Ronnie Coleman. Of course Ronnie's work ethic, dedication and a larger frame allowed him to ultimately become much larger than Flex. Ron does have some great genetics obviously - ACTN3 and all those markers for size and strength, so he was no slouch in the genetics department either. Flex was just a mutant that never lived up to his full potential.

Nick must be some type of mutant as well in order to go from a stick figure, to a Markus Ruhl sized freak.

Markus! Yes totally , they have incredible genetics but, I go to gyms all over the world and you don’t just bump into Markhus, Ronnie types ,(you run into Amateur/Pro looking guys but not like them: IN PERSON they are even BIGGER; like WTF!? Lol

Max

Not at all bro, alot of freaks are endo they can usually grow easier on less calories. You notice how so many pros get fat in the off season and some stay lean? That's endo vs ecto.

Still think I’m and endo, but this gear is got me mixed up. Can’t believe how many calories I’m eating and seemingly not gaining any fat….

Markus! Yes totally , they have incredible genetics but, I go to gyms all over the world and you don’t just bump into Markhus, Ronnie types ,(you run into Amateur/Pro looking guys but not like them: IN PERSON they are even BIGGER; like WTF!? Lol

Max

Oh wow! I figured guys like the top pros had to be rare as fuck! And it's not simply because they work "harder", I'm sure all the amateur guys work just as hard if not harder - genetics are a bitch!

100 lbs in 9 years! Now I’m not as dedicated as pro bodybuilders because I have a family and a job and I don’t use high doses of gear, never have never will, but in 9 years I’ve gained probably 18-20 lbs of weight. Maybe 50% of that is quality muscle.

If I was able to access what these guys have and could stay committed (coaches, drugs, doctors, gym equipment, nutritionists) I still wouldn’t come close to 100lbs in 9 years and look like this. Drugs are a huge part in this but so isn’t genetics, and I put on muscle fairly easy (fat too).

I wonder what you look like... care to share any pics of yourself? Maybe one present day and one 9 years ago?

Back