• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who has DHB, Aromasin, and Proviron

My guys are all using Jpals Proviron at the moment.

Excellent quality.

Plenty of great places here. I am very interested more about your planned cycle. In the future, I would like to try DHB(1-test cyp version), Sust, Provi , YK11. Basically just your mg of each and length of cycle.

Have tried 2 runs w DHB in past but never was able to cycle (at that time). So, it will be a new compound; as far as doing a full 8 week-10weeks blast!

Max

Plenty of great places here. I am very interested more about your planned cycle. In the future, I would like to try DHB(1-test cyp version), Sust, Provi , YK11. Basically just your mg of each and length of cycle.

Have tried 2 runs w DHB in past but never was able to cycle (at that time). So, it will be a new compound; as far as doing a full 8 week-10weeks blast!

Max
I plan on running test, DHB, NPP, and proviron. Not set on the doses yet.

IML Gear Cream!
I sent him a PM last week about it. Didn’t hear from him

GC is the answer.

I have a different cycle for you to run..

GC has a TPP/NPP/Mast P blend.. and you can't beat the price. Pick that up, and run with the DHB. The Mast in the blend is stronger than Proviron, so you might not even need that.

Back