• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got my hands on real IGF-1 DES, methods of administration?

Freddy

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody,

So I got interested in the subject of peptides a couple weeks ago and been reading on where to get real IGF-1 variants such as LR3 and DES. Aside from known peptide companies, I decided to look for companies that sell chemical reagents to research scientists and labratories. I live in Germany and I found a company that specializes in IGF-1 proteins, I rang them up and talked to a professor who works there. So basically he told me to expect paying the following prices (I pretended to be a freshman studying biochemistry as they demand proof you are involved in some sort of research before they can confirm your order):

Human IGF-1 LR3 (Receptor Grade) 200 Euros for 100 μg
Human IGF-1 LR3 (Media Grade) 300 Euros for 1 mg
Human IGF-1 DES (Receptor Grade) 100 Euros for 1 mg

I asked him about the LR3 version (Receptor grade) being sold online for 150$ per 1 mg and he said that must be fake as such prices are below manufacturing cost. Anyway, it now seems to me that peptide companies are selling the real deal when it comes to IGF-1 DES and that's actually what I want as it is more potent.

The problem with IGF-1 DES according to what I've read so far is that it must be injected locally in the biceps...etc, but I am only interested in a systemic method of administration as I want my whole body to get the benefits and not just a single part :(

What do you suggest? Any method to administer DES systemically and not locally?

UPDATE:

The man called me back and apologized for a bug on their website. Their price for IGF-1 DES is 1000 Euro for 1 mg!!!

It turned out they are just a distributor for GroPep and this is why their prices are high as f**k.

I don't know... some peptide companies must be selling the real $hit, it makes no sense that the price of this compound is that high really. I mean GroPep must have marked up this product by a 1000% just like all pharmaceutical companies do, right?

Could it not be that some lab somewhere is capable of copying IGF-1 LR3 for a fraction of the cost!!!

The IGF-1 that peptide sites sell is not bioidentical to the IGF-1 humans produce. That's why it is so cheap. There are no studies on it that show it does anything. It may or may not.

Increlex is about $50,000 usd. So your price doesn't look to bad.

I think the amount of misinfo that is circulating bodybuilding forums is just beyond scray. I talked to people who work in the boichemistry industry yesterday and they had the following to say:

1. The patent for the production of IGF-1 in yeast cells have expired long time ago. So any copmany on the face of this earth who has the know-how to make IGF-1 could do so without any problems/fears of being sued. 1 mg of real IGF-1 that is biologically active in the human body should cost no more than 200$ (This price range is actually in line with all the companies selling biochemical reagents I have seen so far).

2. The patent protecting the rights of production of IGF-1 LR3 belongs to a company called GroPep which is located in Australia. This company has an annual revenue of around 150-200 million USD, a firm of that size could in no way afford suing other companies that are basically copying the process of making IGF-1 LR3 because it would go bankrupt... Meaning any other company that has the know-how to make IGF-1 LR3 could do so. Please keep in mind that pharmaceutical companies usually markup their products by 500-1000 % in order to recap the costs they beared to develop a product. So the notion that if IGF-1 LR3 is being sold for 100-200$ a mg is an indicator it is fake is absolutely false.

I have found around 4 companies so far that sell real and authentic IGF-1, IGF-1 DES & IGF-1 LR3 for prices between 170-250$ for 1 mg, the problem is they won't confirm orders unless you can prove you are a researcher at some university, company or that sort of thing. I was told by one of them that it is not illegal to sell IGF-1 to privae individuals, but there are regulations on most of the products they sell and their decision to exclude selling to the public was kind of a blend-mix so to speak.

By the way, the 4 companies are all making IGF-1 and its variants using the E.Coli method. The cheapest prices I have found were those of a German company based in Hamburg, they want 165 Euros for 1 mg of LR3 (Produced also in E.Coli), but won't sell to me because I am "private" person.

In conclusion: If a legit company that is registered and paying taxes is demanding 165 Euros for 1 mg of IGF-1, then it makes absolute sense that a blackmarket company would sell the same stuff for 100-150$. I don't see why a reputable blackmarket company would sell fake stuff though, I mean they could make the real deal and have a returning customer, right?!! It is not like rocket-science or something, the know-how of making these proteins is basically public knowledge among experts in the field.

Interesting

I gave up on trying to get it from these scum companies :bash:

Now I am left with the damn blackmarket, the problem is that IGF-1 LR3 from the black market is synthesized chemically and may not be active in the human body.

The IGF-1 that peptide sites sell is not bioidentical to the IGF-1 humans produce. That's why it is so cheap. There are no studies on it that show it does anything. It may or may not.

Increlex is about $50,000 usd. So your price doesn't look to bad.

Read this study, IGF-1 DES (Also when chemically synthesized is multiple times more potent than normal IGF-1):

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2962574/

Back