• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG & Sterile Water vs Sodium Chloride

ModelCitizen

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some advice...

I recently started my first cycle under a seasoned friend's supervision, of test e300 and am taking hcg throughout my cycle as well. Last night I attempted my first hcg injection but broke the vial of sodium chloride so I used a bottle of sterile water instead. I mixed 5ml of sterile water with 5k iu hcg powder.

I began to take 1ml into my stomach and managed to get about 0.1 ml in before the area began to burn and cause immense pain. I quickly pulled out but the pain lasted most of the night. It has subsided today but I'm wondering what went wrong? Is it because I mixed the powder with sterile water instead of sodium chloride?

My friend who is supervising me told me that he always uses sterile water and was confused about what occurred. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

What brand of HCG were you using

This doesnt sound good at all

Sometimes HCG can sting but if it hurts that bad, this sounds like an issue with the powder, not the water

You can mix HCG with anything tbh. You can use B-12 to reconstitute and it will work. All you need to do is to make it into a liquid. Lypholized powders simply need to be made into a liquid

We need more info

Last edited:
BAC water can be stored longer, sodium chloride should be used within a week if I'm correct. Bacteria builds up faster in the sodium chloride increasing risk for infection.

Do you have sterile water or acetic acid? Acetic acid stings like a bitch.

Also, you are using way to much water to reconstitute the HCG. There's no reason for 5ml, or to have to shoot 1ml subq.

Use 2ml water.

.10 - 250iu
.20 - 500iu
.30 - 750iu
.40 - 1000iu

and so on... it's a lot easier to take .10ml than 1ml.

Back