• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question for the consensus: payment methods preferred

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This question is for the customer base and we would like to know what type of payment methods that you prefer to use, what is the easiest and most convenient?
And how do you feel about bank wire within the local area?

Please help us better assist you with more options that can make your shopping experience much easier.

Crypto. If even a dummy like me can figure it out, most of the meatheads here can too.

This question is for the customer base and we would like to know what type of payment methods that you prefer to use, what is the easiest and most convenient?
And how do you feel about bank wire within the local area?

Please help us better assist you with more options that can make your shopping experience much easier.

Having the most options for each country is most important as each buyer needs to have options . I realize some countries need bankwire: e-check type options. Most US peeps want all the types of secure crypto(or as secure as possible) . Just MO

Max

You guys take zelle already I think.

But how secure or private is that...

Most US Banks have zelle so, not at all. Unless it is a fictitious person.

Max

You can literally buy crypto from Venmo or cash app and send now within seconds. Ppl just here crypto and run. You loose more with western Union and money gram. #facts

You can literally buy crypto from Venmo or cash app and send now within seconds. Ppl just here crypto and run. You loose more with western Union and money gram. #facts

This is so true, the applications are made that are more user friendly compared to what they used to be.
To be honest crypto was intimidating to me at first and at times it was a pain in the ass. Now these payment methods are far much easier, even a child could navigate them.

This is so true, the applications are made that are more user friendly compared to what they used to be.
To be honest crypto was intimidating to me at first and at times it was a pain in the ass. Now these payment methods are far much easier, even a child could navigate them.

Maybe a sticky post with step by step instructions from Venmo let’s say... a lot of ppl would benefit.

Flatten the learning curve

I do NOT know all the ins and outs, but some states block btc. Guys can get around it by giving some shady wanker their credit card and enough personal info they can be an easy victim of identity theft. And they generally have to pay a hefty fee. Again, I'm talking from a purely academic view and not from experience. I'll let someone who knows more correct me.

Maybe a sticky post with step by step instructions from Venmo let’s say... a lot of ppl would benefit.

Flatten the learning curve
I thought about that a few months ago. I wanna see how many people pick it before I do a really well rounded thread.. But great idea man, lets do it..

Back