• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's inside your little personal stash box that you pull out for quick use?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's in your little personal use quick access box? My current blast!
Under my sink, its all I'm on besides Proviron 75mgs ED and Cardarine..
I plan on continuing my fasted cardio.. and get down to low singles.. :)

What's in your fast access lunch box?

10 weeks.. 1.5mL EOD.. adex x 2 a week, and caber1mg e3d,,

jq38vqg.jpg

j3YHQCh.jpg

7AAvRx6.jpg

GIhxVhN.jpg

C056thV.png

jq38vqg.jpg

j3YHQCh.jpg

7AAvRx6.jpg

GIhxVhN.jpg

C056thV.png

Nice cycle Vision! I’m also on test/tren/mast but the longer esters.

Same for me... goal keep getting bf down.

Finishing my log. Pics up end of the week.

But continuing my run with just test and mast p at 400 mg each. With fasted cardio in am.

Since I have started down 20 pounds. So no matter what, happier. And feeling better about myself.

jq38vqg.jpg

j3YHQCh.jpg

7AAvRx6.jpg

GIhxVhN.jpg

C056thV.png

Looks sexy As Hell.

Same for me... goal keep getting bf down.

Finishing my log. Pics up end of the week.

But continuing my run with just test and mast p at 400 mg each. With fasted cardio in am.

Since I have started down 20 pounds. So no matter what, happier. And feeling better about myself.
Glad to hear and can't imagine sit to see the updated pics!

IML Gear Cream!
just opened

So Rad! I have three of those Iso 93’s left ! Lol . Wish they didn’t go out of biz! Delicious!

Max
Td galore

This is the perfect time of year to run this combination.
This is all I'm going to run for now and I'm going to keep it pretty simple. My main goal is to keep consistent with my diet and training, these tools will do their job in the background while I'll just put in the work. 🤙

Ooooweee! That cutting mix looks like it’ll get an engine running. Oh Tren, why art thou so duplicitous?

Great td mano. I am waiting on some cutting mix myself :)

Hey, the new series should be coming out soon... YAY!

I'm stoked..

zCIQ-l.gif

I have been waiting ...thought it was coming quicker but, I’m all over it! So great , cheesy lines and all! Johnny!!

Max

Get Shredded!
I have been waiting ...thought it was coming quicker but, I’m all over it! So great , cheesy lines and all! Johnny!!

Max
Thats what makes it soooo great, how corning it is.. Funny as heck right?!?! You can't help but love it. Memories!

Thats what makes it soooo great, how corning it is.. Funny as heck right?!?! You can't help but love it. Memories!

I think I’ve seen the movies like 50x ! Watched over and over. My lil sis love Johnny, my parents had all the good ones. Road Warrior(hence Max), Gremlins, Karate Kid, All the Freddy/Jason movies , so I know em all.

Max
#netflixandshill#scary

We always watched scary shit too. Chopper/Wolf Creek/Conjuring

I think I’ve seen the movies like 50x ! Watched over and over. My lil sis love Johnny, my parents had all the good ones. Road Warrior(hence Max), Gremlins, Karate Kid, All the Freddy/Jason movies , so I know em all.

Max
#netflixandshill#scary

We always watched scary shit too. Chopper/Wolf Creek/Conjuring
Don't forget TOP GUN... I feel the need, for speed! hahah

I keep about half a million Dbols stashed in a tupperware container that I bust out whenever I need a little boost.

superdrol!

Sdrol hasn’t been talked about lately...I just realized when u posted. Loved the inj version in tiny doses. Soo strong...almost Super! Lol
giphy.gif

Max

Real superdrol is probably the best oral and one of the best steroids side by side with trenbolone

superdrol kicks in quick AF too lol.... 20mg will kick in 3days shit is so strong

I absolutely love this stuff, but the last time I ran it I did not stay nearly as hydrated as I should have. It was during the summer months and I was out in the field in the heat working a lot. The lack of hydration really took away from the experience. But every time before that was always game on.

Back