• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lol fox is next

She just talked her way out of a job.

All news outlets twist the stories according to their agenda. This isn’t a shock at all. As for her job thats gone.

All news outlets twist the stories according to their agenda. This isn’t a shock at all. As for her job thats gone.

I watch fox from time to time, less after the election. But I'm a fan of anyone calling out the truth. Fox screwed us and it's about time they got theirs.

She has bigger balls than half the guys on this forum......

She has bigger balls than half the guys on this forum......

I don’t doubt that for a second. Guys need to take more HCG.

giphy.gif

Hey I give her props! ....if that isnt enough proof of the media bullshitting people I dont know what to say...ofcourse the libtard democraps would disagree because as long as the media continues to bullshit the people the narrative can continue...

Interestingly enough, I was watching an old clip of Phil Donahue interviewing John Wayne. Like around 1976.

He was praising Ronald Regan to be the republican nominee. We know Regan didn't win until 1980.

Anyway, even then, 46 years ago, he was complaining about the liberal media and how they reported the news, burying stories etc.

So this media influence and all the bullshit we see today? Been going on like forever.

Just like ppl making predictions about the end of the world. IMO the world ends when either the sun burns out or we blow ourselves up with nukes....most likely the later. Only a matter of time before some shithead country like Iran has capabilities to destroy Israel and reach our hemisphere.

Spaceforce is our way off. Sorta like an entire city floating in outer space able to sustain itself. Looking for a new place to shit.

Interestingly enough, I was watching an old clip of Phil Donahue interviewing John Wayne. Like around 1976.

He was praising Ronald Regan to be the republican nominee. We know Regan didn't win until 1980.

Anyway, even then, 46 years ago, he was complaining about the liberal media and how they reported the news, burying stories etc.

So this media influence and all the bullshit we see today? Been going on like forever.

Just like ppl making predictions about the end of the world. IMO the world ends when either the sun burns out or we blow ourselves up with nukes....most likely the later. Only a matter of time before some shithead country like Iran has capabilities to destroy Israel and reach our hemisphere.

Spaceforce is our way off. Sorta like an entire city floating in outer space able to sustain itself. Looking for a new place to shit.

Absolutely it's been going on for a long time. I do believe that in the past ten to fifteen years it has gotten much worse. I first noticed the vitriolic hatred from the press during the G.W. administration, which puzzled me because he was basically a liberal.

Anyway, this happened to a BBC jurno. This is what should be happening to ALL main stream media "journalists" today. MSM has become the enemy of truth and the people.

Absolutely it's been going on for a long time. I do believe that in the past ten to fifteen years it has gotten much worse. I first noticed the vitriolic hatred from the press during the G.W. administration, which puzzled me because he was basically a liberal.

Anyway, this happened to a BBC jurno. This is what should be happening to ALL main stream media "journalists" today. MSM has become the enemy of truth and the people.

They should be held personally responsible for the spread of bullshit and propaganda.

They are opinion newz. No real investigative journalism. No one digging for the truth. Look at the Hunter Biden shit...complete silence. There was a real breakout story there that was ignored.

Back