• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My Lab Results on GC Test E

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wanted to share some recent lab work with you guys. I had this done about 2 weeks ago. This was running 1.4 ml of Test E per week. I pin 2 iu every day. I'm not sure exactly the weekly dosage in terms of milligrams b/c I know GC test is usually dosed a little high.... but I figure somewhere in the 300 mg./wk. range. I was definitely happy with my Total and Free Test levels.

I was using ZERO AI and not having any noticeable sides (yes, even though my Estradiol was 90). Since this lab work I have added 1 mg. 2xper week of Anastrozole and 300 mg of Masteron to my protocol to help get Estro. back in check. I also have not donated blood in about 4 months because neither of the donation centers I use would draw me with out a new phlebotomy prescription (since they had a previous one on file that was expired). I have since gotten my TRT Dr. to write a new phlebotomy prescription and I have donated. I will do another oil change in August when my time comes back around. So that number will definitely improve.

Overall happy with these lab results.

Attachments

• Lab-1.JPG
    Lab-1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Lab-2.JPG
    Lab-2.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Lab-3.JPG
    Lab-3.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Lab-3a.JPG
    Lab-3a.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 114
Enjoy the delicious supplements

I wanted to share some recent lab work with you guys. I had this done about 2 weeks ago. This was running 1.4 ml of Test E per week. I pin 2 iu every day. I'm not sure exactly the weekly dosage in terms of milligrams b/c I know GC test is usually dosed a little high.... but I figure somewhere in the 300 mg./wk. range. I was definitely happy with my Total and Free Test levels.

I was using ZERO AI and not having any noticeable sides (yes, even though my Estradiol was 90). Since this lab work I have added 1 mg. 2xper week of Anastrozole and 300 mg of Masteron to my protocol to help get Estro. back in check. I also have not donated blood in about 4 months because neither of the donation centers I use would draw me with out a new phlebotomy prescription (since they had a previous one on file that was expired). I have since gotten my TRT Dr. to write a new phlebotomy prescription and I have donated. I will do another oil change in August when my time comes back around. So that number will definitely improve.

Thanks for posting this. I cruise on a similar dose and haven't had blood work done in a while. Perhaps it's time for a check up.

those look damn good man...good job!

thinking of doing the daily slin pin as well to reduce scar tissue. what type of pin are you using?

Pretty grwat total/free test ratios for what your doing . Cheers . Glad you got some compounds to Lower that E2, I like how I grow when I am 60-75 but, I know I need to stay in range. I get the same hassles. They won’t let me donate so I have to get a prescription for therapeutic blood draws. Which reminds me...

GC came through for ya!!

Max

those look damn good man...good job!

thinking of doing the daily slin pin as well to reduce scar tissue. what type of pin are you using?

Amazon pins. Link Below. I cant remember who started the recent thread on these pins, but they were saying that they didn't like them and that they weren't sharp.... I don't find that to be true at all. I've gone through a few hundred in the past year or so with zero complaints.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084GD6DJH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pretty grwat total/free test ratios for what your doing . Cheers . Glad you got some compounds to Lower that E2, I like how I grow when I am 60-75 but, I know I need to stay in range. I get the same hassles. They won’t let me donate so I have to get a prescription for therapeutic blood draws. Which reminds me...

GC came through for ya!!

Max

Yea Max.... I actually added GC's TPP/NPP/Mast blend which I love btw.... I'm pinning 1 ml on M,W,F so that's 300 mg each. And I continue to pin .2 ml ED of Test E. So I'm total around 650 test, 300 NPP and 300 Mast. I also added 1 mg Anastrozole 2 x week. I don't want to kill my E2 too much so I'm planning to check blood in another 3 weeks which will be 6 weeks on total. I like mine a lil high too, but 90 was just too damn high!

Yea Max.... I actually added GC's TPP/NPP/Mast blend which I love btw.... I'm pinning 1 ml on M,W,F so that's 300 mg each. And I continue to pin .2 ml ED of Test E. So I'm total around 650 test, 300 NPP and 300 Mast. I also added 1 mg Anastrozole 2 x week. I don't want to kill my E2 too much so I'm planning to check blood in another 3 weeks which will be 6 weeks on total. I like mine a lil high too, but 90 was just too damn high!

Meds and bloods are super important. Just finding your personal biology and how u react is the best way to find the right dosage. I always take advice but I keep in mind that I am unique and so is the way I react to compounds. One thing I remember, taking my blood pressure, getting bloodwork, using supps/meds that help(no matter what anyone online says), and the addition of cardio have been the best steps I have made during my life. Also, adding high amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables (increased fiber/micronutrients) . Awesome

Max
I’m in it for the duration. HRT and healthy living for life. Sometimes medication is needed, I always listen to my physician for bloods & internal health; they do know best. IME/IMO

I couldn't agree more Max.... I'm in it for the long haul too. I just recently got myself a blood pressure machine, and I started doing cardio 3 x week about a month and a half ago..... The cardio really has been a game changer.....I just feel all around better. My BP stays around 118/68....or somewhere in that neighborhood.

I am too impatient to add compounds slowly (while doing blood work between each) to see what compound actually does what in terms of negative.... but everything generally stays within reason so I don't suppose I'm doing too bad....

I'm 43 so I am just trying to stay healthy and look good naked for the wife!...LOL I try not to get carried away with the gear. (I say that as I added 50 mg Tbol to my protocol today)

I couldn't agree more Max.... I'm in it for the long haul too. I just recently got myself a blood pressure machine, and I started doing cardio 3 x week about a month and a half ago..... The cardio really has been a game changer.....I just feel all around better. My BP stays around 118/68....or somewhere in that neighborhood.

I am too impatient to add compounds slowly (while doing blood work between each) to see what compound actually does what in terms of negative.... but everything generally stays within reason so I don't suppose I'm doing too bad....

I'm 43 so I am just trying to stay healthy and look good naked for the wife!...LOL I try not to get carried away with the gear. (I say that as I added 50 mg Tbol to my protocol today)

That is a perfect BP to keep up. The more cardio I do(even using pwo supplements) my resting rate keeps lowering over the years, which I am grateful for
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Max

So donating blood benefits the donor somehow? Did I read that right?

So donating blood benefits the donor somehow? Did I read that right?

Most definitely my brother...... Your blood thickens on most, if not all AAS. Your hemoglobin value is best kept between 14 and 17 (for me anyway) and that number will increase the longer you are using AAS.... weather its only TRT or Blasting away.... your blood will thicken. I personally will begin to get headaches and my sleep will go to shit once it gets around 18.5 or 19. After I donate I ALWAYS feel 100% better!

Most definitely my brother...... Your blood thickens on most, if not all AAS. Your hemoglobin value is best kept between 14 and 17 (for me anyway) and that number will increase the longer you are using AAS.... weather its only TRT or Blasting away.... your blood will thicken. I personally will begin to get headaches and my sleep will go to shit once it gets around 18.5 or 19. After I donate I ALWAYS feel 100% better!

Awesome man I had no idea. I wonder if donating plasma have any effect? I do that regularly…

your free test was that high & u were not running any mast or proviron ?

Back