• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbulks PSL log - 1st Test Cycle

newbulk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys

Taking the journey of my first cycle today as there is no other better birthday gift then Goals. Huge huge shout out to my brother Vision for hooking me up with this awesome cycle, you've been a big help in my preparation , so I appreciate you brother!

Alright, little background. Been lifting for 10 years with a few small periods of taking off due to having kids, surgeries and covid.

More so recently I had two foot surgeries then the covid pandemic hit, so I was out of the gym for a long ass time. Will post embarrassing pictures. Anyways, got my ass back in and focus so now is the perfect time with my mind right.

My workout routine is mainly 5 day splits off on Saturday and wends, hitting each main muscle group twice a week with reps between 4-6 sprinkle in some deload weeks.

Diet, after losing much of my 50ish pounds of fat at 2100 calories I've been on a maintenence 2800. I am 6'1" and at the start of this log I sit 203.0.

For the good stuff, the cycle(all psl)

Test cyp 500mg week
Npp 400mg week
Var 40mg/day

First pin was today for both test and npp. Injected with a 25g for both.. test went in really smooth.. the npp I def noticed It was a bit thicker but still smooth.

Attached is my fat ass at 250 working back and the solo picture is my now.

Ultimately, the goal for this cycle is to put on mass with limited fat.

I'm an open book guys ask anything, and appreciate and support or advice along the way.
c54e118d56aee90e33fc7e2136e78ab2.jpg
20210528_064524.jpg

What's up guys

Taking the journey of my first cycle today as there is no other better birthday gift then Goals. Huge huge shout out to my brother Vision for hooking me up with this awesome cycle, you've been a big help in my preparation , so I appreciate you brother!

Alright, little background. Been lifting for 10 years with a few small periods of taking off due to having kids, surgeries and covid.

More so recently I had two foot surgeries then the covid pandemic hit, so I was out of the gym for a long ass time. Will post embarrassing pictures. Anyways, got my ass back in and focus so now is the perfect time with my mind right.

My workout routine is mainly 5 day splits off on Saturday and wends, hitting each main muscle group twice a week with reps between 4-6 sprinkle in some deload weeks.

Diet, after losing much of my 50ish pounds of fat at 2100 calories I've been on a maintenence 2800. I am 6'1" and at the start of this log I sit 203.0.

For the good stuff, the cycle(all psl)

Test cyp 500mg week
Npp 400mg week
Var 40mg/day

First pin was today for both test and npp. Injected with a 25g for both.. test went in really smooth.. the npp I def noticed It was a bit thicker but still smooth.

Attached is my fat ass at 250 working back and the solo picture is my now.

Ultimately, the goal for this cycle is to put on mass with limited fat.

I'm an open book guys ask anything, and appreciate and support or advice along the way.
c54e118d56aee90e33fc7e2136e78ab2.jpg
View attachment 62781

Rad! Vision is great and the products ! Following

Max
Best of Luck an kick ass!

Welcome abroad bro. My situation is very similar to yours… been lifting on/off for 10+ years, fell of wagon and got fat after kids, cut about 50LBs and then now here I am 6 weeks into my first cycle

Kids are exhausting bro, good for you for taking some time to do you. I’ll be following your log. I also started my log recently, it’s rather dry though as I struggle to find the time to keep up with it.

Welcome abroad bro. My situation is very similar to yours… been lifting on/off for 10+ years, fell of wagon and got fat after kids, cut about 50LBs and then now here I am 6 weeks into my first cycle

Kids are exhausting bro, good for you for taking some time to do you. I’ll be following your log. I also started my log recently, it’s rather dry though as I struggle to find the time to keep up with it.

Thanks monster!.. 100% tho brother, I think kids are the biggest derailleur of all time.. my hope is to keep as up to date as possible not only to show quality of PSL but for my personal progress

Work out today was legs and shoulders. I am not the strongest but I'm 2x bw with squats right now and believe it's a decent starting point. Good solid workout with squats, alt Leg press and leg extension.

I am now starting to feel the injection site pain, little hard to walk down the stairs, any suggestion to subside? I figured just cold on and off

Also, here are my starting lifts at bw 203

Bench 300 1
Db bench 125 5s
Squat 405 2
Deadlift 455 1

Like I said to you prior brother I'm super excited for you on this one, and of all members who have ran logs for us in the past I'm willing to give you 100% of my time..
I can't promise you miracles but I promise I will give you everything I got as long as you put into work and you can rest assure we're going to see some amazing results..
You can do this but it's all a matter of how bad do you want it... I know you can do this brother..
Let's start with getting you on point with your on days doing fasted cardio and your off days you do absolutely nothing at all.. let's take a look at your diet because there's going to need to be adjustments along the way some adding and some tracking and on your off days we're going to dial things back a little bit..

Day 2 no pins just total of 40mg var but split am n pm. Workout was a heavy chest and bis. My workouts are normally around an hour supersetting 2 muscle groups each workout day.

Day 3 tomorrow (6/16) is an off day with a pin of npp and 40mg of var.

What's the normal duration to start feeling Var or npp? I'm sure long esters like test take a few weeks

IML Gear Cream!
Like I said to you prior brother I'm super excited for you on this one, and of all members who have ran logs for us in the past I'm willing to give you 100% of my time..
I can't promise you miracles but I promise I will give you everything I got as long as you put into work and you can rest assure we're going to see some amazing results..
You can do this but it's all a matter of how bad do you want it... I know you can do this brother..
Let's start with getting you on point with your on days doing fasted cardio and your off days you do absolutely nothing at all.. let's take a look at your diet because there's going to need to be adjustments along the way some adding and some tracking and on your off days we're going to dial things back a little bit..
Super Cool of You V!
100% dedicated brother I appreciate all your help!
That is what it takes! Kids definitely can derail a guy/gal! Not a dad but: I have a big family, so I have babies to old ones around, basically always helping out since I was little. I definitely have to cook for them and everyone else , so I make the main dishes but keep my cuts of meat(even if it is a mixed dish: like lasagna or casseroles type) to the side or near the food . That way I can customize my macros. If I am making cheese burgers and fries: I use everything and wrap mine in Bibb Lettuce and roast a potato for myself with their Fast Food type frozen fries . Just little tips for you so you don’t fall into eating like them. The best tip: don’t eat any of their snacks, but make your own (Italian meats/olives/jerky/cheese/boiled eggs) and have available so u actually have available when getting them a bag of Doritos! . Best Wishes and Good Training Ahead

Max

Appreciate the advise Max, prime example just happened on Thursday, little man was sick so I couldn't get to the gym but made sure to arrange Friday to get there.

Had a very indepth and masterful convo with Vision about meal plans, fasted cardio and goals. The guy is 100% inspirational and holy shit the knowledge and small details for success he has.

Friday as mentioned got the gym in with back and Triceps. Rack pulls, alt lat pulls and pull ups with addt 35b hanging from waist. Triceps 4x25 really pushed the pump in there felt incredible.

Today is an off day.

Sup guys

Yesterday pinned Test with var still at 40mg/day and workout was legs.

Hack squats
Stiff leg deadlift
Hip thrust
Leg extensions

Working all to kill the legs.

I started fasted cardio this morning, and to be honest I'm not cardio. I dropped from 250 to 205 without cardio just Diet and lifting, but I want to take things to the next level and obv putting sole trust into Vision. The fasted cardio he has me on didn't sound terrible and I thought underwhelming but damn it if I wasn't dead afterwards haha.

I'm going to start selling t-shirts that says "In Vision we trust" powered by PSL lol

Today is chest and bis. Chest will be 4-6 range and bis 4x25.

Sup guys

Yesterday pinned Test with var still at 40mg/day and workout was legs.

Hack squats
Stiff leg deadlift
Hip thrust
Leg extensions

Working all to kill the legs.

I started fasted cardio this morning, and to be honest I'm not cardio. I dropped from 250 to 205 without cardio just Diet and lifting, but I want to take things to the next level and obv putting sole trust into Vision. The fasted cardio he has me on didn't sound terrible and I thought underwhelming but damn it if I wasn't dead afterwards haha.

I'm going to start selling t-shirts that says "In Vision we trust" powered by PSL lol

Today is chest and bis. Chest will be 4-6 range and bis 4x25.

1 t-shirt for me, please

Hell yeah making Vision a household name

Wends day off lowered carbs
Thursday hit back and tric, really felt the Alpha and pump feelings loved it.

I've been having severe lumping issues that I've been talking to Vision about. For now discounting NPP. Test injection was today. Great advice from him to split the test injection into 2 shots to lower the mass under the skin.

I'm talking like a huge lump across my entire right glute impossible to bend over or sit. Much like my leg. This lump was from test Monday injection and me being so new and never injecting I should have realized to split up the shots initially.

I know these lumps will subside and not appear in the near future once my body gets use to this.

For all of the readers I just want them to know that Newbulk is taking this to a whole new level, he is the perfect client in fact he asks all the right questions, and he has questions for questions on top of questions. This man is a sponge, he wants to learn as much as he possibly can. It shows his dedication and his commitment and he wants to do everything he can to be on point. He's not just winging it.
The kid is doing outstanding. Without getting into details, considering his schedule and everything else in his life he's giving it all he gots.
I'm super proud of him.
I'm super excited to see where things go for him, and most of all he's loving the process and one of the greatest things in all of it is he's learning new things about himself and that right there is what this is all about.

He does not complain and he just wants to learn and most of all he's putting into work and he's doing all the hard shit. That with consistency will yield results!

I'm super proud of you dude..

Hell yeah making Vision a household name

Wends day off lowered carbs
Thursday hit back and tric, really felt the Alpha and pump feelings loved it.

I've been having severe lumping issues that I've been talking to Vision about. For now discounting NPP. Test injection was today. Great advice from him to split the test injection into 2 shots to lower the mass under the skin.

I'm talking like a huge lump across my entire right glute impossible to bend over or sit. Much like my leg. This lump was from test Monday injection and me being so new and never injecting I should have realized to split up the shots initially.

I know these lumps will subside and not appear in the near future once my body gets use to this.

Gotta love that PIP man. I get the same thing, literally feels like a golf ball under my skin. Hurts like hell to get into my truck. I’ve had only a couple pins that were actually painless. Hopefully it gets better with time and better technique.

Take care of it and well wishes on getting back in action! The red , hot softball and feverish feeling is an instant toss! Hated it! Happened once and I definitely was in some bad shape for about 10 days. Sucks ! Feel better soon

Max

Appreciate the support guys and the very kind words Vision.

So my pin from Thursday was successful in a since that I had no lumps in my deltoid as I did .5ml;however I hit my other glute and it's not as bad but still a but lumped. Shoulder was just the normal tenderness but easily moved and didn't effect any range of motion.. somethings wrong with my ass then haha.

Get Shredded!
Today hit Deadlifts and shoulders. I still have some lumps in the glutes but it didn't stop me from killing deads.

I'm Pinning test today again in shoulders hoping for another good outcome and I'll make them my primary injection site with good the glutes come around.

Also to note guys, I am on Accutane to offset some acne. Right now very low dose 20mg/ day. . Never have been on it before and its def making me hold a decent amount of water. So upped water intake even more so close to 2 gallons to see if it will help back some retention off

Welp pinned .5ml into deltoid and lumped the next day, seems like this might be a common thing for me.

Monday before I pinned hit Deadlifts and shoulders. Got 435 for 3s so my strength is def going up.

The shoulder lump didn't hinder workout as I did quads and tri yesterday. Went heavy on the squats. It was hard to breathe in the gym but pushed thru. In the gym bc I guess I'm moving and activating the muscles I forgot about the lump and even the lump that's healing in my glute.

Welp pinned .5ml into deltoid and lumped the next day, seems like this might be a common thing for me.

Monday before I pinned hit Deadlifts and shoulders. Got 435 for 3s so my strength is def going up.

The shoulder lump didn't hinder workout as I did quads and tri yesterday. Went heavy on the squats. It was hard to breathe in the gym but pushed thru. In the gym bc I guess I'm moving and activating the muscles I forgot about the lump and even the lump that's healing in my glute.

I dreaded pin days because every time I’d get that lump and PIP, sometimes so bad I couldn’t do legs. Finally around the 5th week mark the PIP just stopped. Haven’t had any pain or knots In two weeks. I got a feeling your muscles just need to get used to the abuse. Give it a few weeks bro. Also just my experience here, but switching to a longer and wider needle (23x 1.5”) seemed to help with glutes. It helps for me to push it out quicker than slower because it’s less time I have to jiggle the needle around in my muscle. The longer I’m pushing the plunger the more I move and the more aggravated injection sites get. Still use 25g 1” for delts tho…. Just my experience, I know most guys swear by the 25’s but everyone is different.

Right now using 27g .5 inch for deltoid and 25g 1 inch glute. Vision did mention grabbing 1.5 inch which I've ordered but at 25.

I've been practicing slow and patience so about 20-30 seconds to inject

Max - reading yours seems like I'm doing the same thing as waiting too long and irritating the injection site too long

Sorry I meant monster not max... responding and talking on the phone error

Right now using 27g .5 inch for deltoid and 25g 1 inch glute. Vision did mention grabbing 1.5 inch which I've ordered but at 25.

I've been practicing slow and patience so about 20-30 seconds to inject

Max - reading yours seems like I'm doing the same thing as waiting too long and irritating the injection site too long

30 sec it's not a long time.try to put 10 sec every 0.1 ml
.5 ml you have to inject them in one minute not 30 seconds.

I know it sounds like a lot but give the oil a way to expand better and it doesn't bump

30 sec it's not a long time.try to put 10 sec every 0.1 ml
.5 ml you have to inject them in one minute not 30 seconds.

I know it sounds like a lot but give the oil a way to expand better and it doesn't bump

I’d be shaking like crack head if I spent 1.5 mins to push out a mil into my glute. Seriously I’d probably bore a hole you could toss pennies down….

I’d be shaking like crack head if I spent 1.5 mins to push out a mil into my glute. Seriously I’d probably bore a hole you could toss pennies down….

Lol
giphy.gif

Max

Back