• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gearchurch Order Process-Please Read

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please read very carefully.

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

Previous customer?

QUOTE=LAVIC;1882820]I sent an email out waiting on response?[/QUOTE]

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

As am I my friend

havent gone anywhere else in a long time and I won’t until they close up shop or things aren’t the same. Which I have no worries about happening, love gc

xxxooo

havent gone anywhere else in a long time and I won’t until they close up shop or things aren’t the same. Which I have no worries about happening, love gc

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Reminder of the process

Do you add your board name when you order then ?

I been here since 2015, I still need 500 posts? like junk posts to order?

Get Shredded!
There are exceptions at times. Send an email to one of the addresses and let’s discuss.

Do you add your board name when you order then ?

I been here since 2015, I still need 500 posts? like junk posts to order?

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Good to know!! :clapping:

What's the email turn around time for replied?

Back