• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gearchurch Order Process-Please Read

Get Shredded!
It's kind of garbage that after 3 years of going through you guys now I can't even get a answer for a order.

I used to even chitchat with the guy who does(or did, cause definitely doesn't seem like the same guy) the emails quite frequently about life and things but now I'm ignored.
And yes I followed the new rules exactly.

End of an erra...

It's kind of garbage that after 3 years of going through you guys now I can't even get a answer for a order.

I used to even chitchat with the guy who does(or did, cause definitely doesn't seem like the same guy) the emails quite frequently about life and things but now I'm ignored.

End of an erra...

Bro.. How long you been waiting for a response? Maybe it's labor day weekend and he's taking a break? I also hit him up, and he hasn't responded yet. And I've put in a few orders in the last couple of months. He's a busy guy he'll get back to you.

Here’s the thing guys, and you HAVE to realize this:
If you’re expecting constant and consistent service like you get with Amazon? I invite you to remember that this is steroids. Bottom line. GC is ONE MAN. And if it isn’t a one-man operation, it’s just a handfull of people behind the main man. So if you’re not getting a constant one-day turn around on emails or order fulfillment, how about taking a moment to realize that the guy has a life to live, and his business as it relates to STEROIDS isn’t what his life revolves around. Especially on a holiday weekend. Have some compassion, stop treating it like it’s Burger King. You don’t always get to have it your way.

Gear Church has, and still does, set the standard. If you don’t feel that way? I invite you to take your bitching and critique elsewhere.

I answered you days ago...I’m assuming your waiting on GC?

Send a pm before blasting off. You do realize that GC has a personal life correct?

Its era not erra.

QUOTE=Chickenandrice;1911994]It's kind of garbage that after 3 years of going through you guys now I can't even get a answer for a order.

End of an erra...[/QUOTE]

Please read very carefully.

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

ya im a pretty patient guy, and have been with GC for years. Sometimes it can take more than 2 days or so. But its worth it for legit gear.

Hit up LDOG or wait a little longer before you go public my dude

its just disrespectful to air it out when you dont know whats going on

GC is the man. He always gets back to you. If you're the kind of guy that needs an email back in 10 seconds go somewhere else this ain't the place for you. If your in that much of a rush maybe you need to chill out a little.

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

AM
ldog
user-invisible.png

Pain is Pleasure
BOARD REP

Join DateNov 2014
LocationOn the edge
Posts12,621

Thanks
post_thanks_given.png
3,767Thanks
post_thanks_received.png
3,883Thanked in2,535 PostsRep Points2147483647
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

- - - Updated - - -

AM
ldog
user-invisible.png

Pain is Pleasure
BOARD REP

Join DateNov 2014
LocationOn the edge
Posts12,621

Thanks
post_thanks_given.png
3,767Thanks
post_thanks_received.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

- - - Updated - - -

AM
ldog
user-invisible.png

Pain is Pleasure
BOARD REP

Join DateNov 2014
LocationOn the edge
Posts12,621

Thanks
post_thanks_given.png
3,767Thanks
post_thanks_received.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

I answered you days ago...I’m assuming your waiting on GC?

Send a pm before blasting off. You do realize that GC has a personal life correct?

Its era not erra.

QUOTE=Chickenandrice;1911994]It's kind of garbage that after 3 years of going through you guys now I can't even get a answer for a order.

End of an erra...
[/QUOTE]

Perhaps a username correction is required.. My vote is on BullshitAndRice

Perhaps a username correction is required.. My vote is on BullshitAndRice
LOL I totally agree!

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Ldog ok so your last post answers a question I had of why gc hasn't answered my pm I sent last night. I am a previous customer and I asked for a new list via pm because I thought the list could have changed. I have done that before and got the list so assumed it was the way to still do it but I can email you that's no problem.

Last edited:
We spoke and all is good.

Ldog ok so your last post answers a question I had of why gc hasn't answered my pm I sent last night. I am a previous customer and I asked for a new list via pm because I thought the list could have changed. I have done that before and got the list so assumed it was the way to still do it but I can email you that's no problem.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Ldog, previous customer here. I placed an order via email over 48 hours ago and no one has replied to that email. Maybe someone forgot I was a previous customer or something. Not sure what's going on really...

Get Shredded!
GC is aware of your order. Please be patient. Thanks

Ldog, previous customer here. I placed an order via email over 48 hours ago and no one has replied to that email. Maybe someone forgot I was a previous customer or something. Not sure what's going on really...

same here ldog, checking in on my order. last time GC never responded and it was about a month ago, i hit him up two days ago again. Gc faithful here :twothumbs:

update, GC got back to me. slight oversight from the original order. it happens when you have outstanding service and products and a million customers

Yeah gc replied to me last night as well and explained and said he would reply back last night or today. I just emailed him back maybe an hour ago

Good deal

Yeah gc replied to me last night as well and explained and said he would reply back last night or today. I just emailed him back maybe an hour ago

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Thanks for the updated info. Just sent message to hockey48 email. Long time customer. Hope you guys can make an exception. Only place I will ever order from.

You should be good.

QUOTE=Daark;1924354]Thanks for the updated info. Just sent message to hockey48 email. Long time customer. Hope you guys can make an exception. Only place I will ever order from.[/QUOTE]

Back