• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gearchurch Order Process-Please Read

IML Gear Cream!
Please read very carefully.

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

bump

Must have at least 500 posts or be a previous customer to order. Limited exceptions will be made.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

I’ve been on here since 2013 but don’t post much. Can I get a break?

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Hey GC, idog - been trying to get in touch regarding recent order. Feel bad sending multiple emails, but trying to make sure you get the bitcoin I owe. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hey GC, idog - been trying to get in touch regarding recent order. Feel bad sending multiple emails, but trying to make sure you get the bitcoin I owe. Hoping to hear from you soon.

This is not directed at you Sakuraba but since I'm continuing to get 5-10 emails from some people because I didn't respond in whatever time frame someone thinks I should it''s needed and I may need to make a sticky about it.

First off....this isn't fucking Amazon and if you need a response in an hour then please please go elsewhere. There are plenty of sources that can answer and will answer almost immediately because they have no business which should make you wonder but hey if that's what you need or want then more power to you.

It's always possible I'll answer that quickly but it's most certainly not the norm.

Basically what happens is the more emails you send before getting a response is just moving your entire email chain to the newest email every time. I start with the oldest emails every day no matter what and if someone sends 5 emails without a response this is likely what is happening. No telling when I will see it as that may require clearing the entirety of my email boxes every day which isn't likely as a general rule.

One email is sufficient and I'll get to it as quickly as I can but sending multiple emails isn't helping anyone.

Thanks for understanding ladies and gents. .

Thanks for posting this.

Typically....there is a 24-48 hr response time between emails......please note that most weekends are off.

We always do our best to respond in a timely manner.

This is not directed at you Sakuraba but since I'm continuing to get 5-10 emails from some people because I didn't respond in whatever time frame someone thinks I should it''s needed and I may need to make a sticky about it.

First off....this isn't fucking Amazon and if you need a response in an hour then please please go elsewhere. There are plenty of sources that can answer and will answer almost immediately because they have no business which should make you wonder but hey if that's what you need or want then more power to you.

It's always possible I'll answer that quickly but it's most certainly not the norm.

Basically what happens is the more emails you send before getting a response is just moving your entire email chain to the newest email every time. I start with the oldest emails every day no matter what and if someone sends 5 emails without a response this is likely what is happening. No telling when I will see it as that may require clearing the entirety of my email boxes every day which isn't likely as a general rule.

One email is sufficient and I'll get to it as quickly as I can but sending multiple emails isn't helping anyone.

Thanks for understanding ladies and gents. .

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Yeah he always answers. And if you know him well enough you know he is a late night person. I always get my emails answered about 3am.

IML Gear Cream!
Pathadden;[URL="tel:1945322" said:
1945322[/URL]]Yeah he always answers. And if you know him well enough you know he is a late night person. I always get my emails answered about 3am.

I don’t know him that well but definitely got that impression with my first order.

Yeah perfect for me since I'm up myself heading to work usually.

Things some times slip between the cracks. It's a business, nothing runs perfect. And I mean nothing.

This guy has his own life, family obligations... Just like we all do. He always gets back to you. It may take a couple of days, or at times a couple hours.

He's the last guy that's going to rip you off. So just have to chill out and relax. The guys doing us a big favor. Gear is always on point and we'll worth the wait.

Happy holidays guys

Last edited:
Thanks for the love.

GC is one of the most respected sources on the web. Be patient guys, He earned his reputation it was not given to him. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

awwww shucks Seattle

Things some times slip between the cracks. It's a business, nothing runs perfect. And I mean nothing.

This guy has his own life, family obligations... Just like we all do. He always gets back to you. It may take a couple of days, or at times a couple hours.

He's the last guy that's going to rip you off. So just have to chill out and relax. The guys doing us a big favor. Gear is always on point and we'll worth the wait.

Happy holidays guys

I just emailed a few minutes ago for a list and I haven’t heard back? Should I send a follow up email? (I keed, I keed)

looking forward to trying GC out!

I just emailed a few minutes ago for a list and I haven’t heard back? Should I send a follow up email? (I keed, I keed)

He is on vacation tell the 31st dude!

And who did you email?

Sorry guys I was joking I though my sarcasm would translate through!

List has been received. Thanks. Its been awhile since placing an order. Just clarification if orders can be placed through either of these emails. Thanks.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Back