• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Next Cycle (3rd) Recommendations

Spike17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, long time reader but just getting a bit more involved in the community. Question regarding any potential recommendations for a next cycle. I've ran 3 cycles over the last two years, but the first was an orals only cycle I'm not proud of - it was recommended and monitored by a 'trusted' friend with what I thought was quite a bit of experience but based on all my research since probably not a good idea. It was only 4 weeks though.

2nd and 3rd were the same, test e 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. Nothing else. Didn't have any real issue with sides that wasn't manageable with .5mg arimidex 2x/wk. PCT I ran nolva 10mg ED for 6-8 weeks. Had clomid on hand but didn't use it.

I consider myself more prone to acne than not, and didn't have any issues during the cycle, but would get some bacne during PCT, suggesting to me that protocol could be improved to keep hormones more in balance post-cycle. Or maybe its inevitable given hormones are out of balance and I'm trying to get back to normal... Theres a shit ton of opinions on PCT so its hard to hone in.

I'm having a hard time determining what a good intermediate cycle would be. Most everything I read on here and elsewhere seems pretty advanced so I'm wondering if anyone would have recommendations.

Current stats / goals: Currently 27yo, 6'3", 190lb, 11% body fat. Next intermediate goal is to be sub 10% BF at 205+ lbs.

Thanks for any and all recommendations.

sucks nobody responded to you bro lol

i did countless prohormone cycles before i jumped on my first cycle of Test E 500, and Tren E 400 ( stupid looking back on it and luckily i tolerate tren sides well )

if i were you no hate, but 6'3 at 190lbs is pretty lanky, and we have no pictures to go off of. if you are really 11% body fat and so forth

I think you would still respond to lower dosages...maybe TEst e 500 and superdrol 10-20mg and see how you respond. if your not satisfied run test and deca and an oral after that

maybe some others will chime in

gl bro

So you want to get leaner and bigger.. hell of a concept.

Test treated you good at 500mg with manageable sides.. so I'd keep that there.

Next, you're probably going to want to add in another compound.. lots of options. I am just going to through this cycle out there, and you can do some research on the compounds and see if it is for you.

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400-600mg/week (hardens muscles, keeps you dry, lowers SHBG making Test and other anabolic more effective)
1-12 LGD-4033 - 10-20mg/day (pure anabolic, will add lean muscle, minimal side effects.)

Acne in PCT is not uncommon. I'd run the nolva a little higher at 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks, and keep running the Arimidex at the same dosage, or half of what you were taking on cycle.

sucks nobody responded to you bro lol

i did countless prohormone cycles before i jumped on my first cycle of Test E 500, and Tren E 400 ( stupid looking back on it and luckily i tolerate tren sides well )

if i were you no hate, but 6'3 at 190lbs is pretty lanky, and we have no pictures to go off of. if you are really 11% body fat and so forth

I think you would still respond to lower dosages...maybe TEst e 500 and superdrol 10-20mg and see how you respond. if your not satisfied run test and deca and an oral after that

maybe some others will chime in

gl bro

Thanks for the suggestions bro - I was thinking of sticking with lower doses a while longer glad to hear you think that should be fine.

So you want to get leaner and bigger.. hell of a concept.

Test treated you good at 500mg with manageable sides.. so I'd keep that there.

Next, you're probably going to want to add in another compound.. lots of options. I am just going to through this cycle out there, and you can do some research on the compounds and see if it is for you.

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-12 Mast E - 400-600mg/week (hardens muscles, keeps you dry, lowers SHBG making Test and other anabolic more effective)
1-12 LGD-4033 - 10-20mg/day (pure anabolic, will add lean muscle, minimal side effects.)

Acne in PCT is not uncommon. I'd run the nolva a little higher at 20mg/day for 4-6 weeks, and keep running the Arimidex at the same dosage, or half of what you were taking on cycle.

Thanks bro for the suggestions. Mast E was something I thought may be a good next step. I'll look more into the LGD-0433 too.

I know it depends on how I respond, but typically is an AI needed through the cycle with the Mast E? I've read it may not be, but many disagree. I'd have it on hand either way just curious your take.

You can run just about any compound and stay trim with proper diet and cardio..That being said,Deca should be seriously looked at..It is one of the Best compounds out there..Yes,lots of Horror stories about Deca Dick..but for those that don't have a problem with it...it is a Godsend...but just in case perhaps try NPP 1st..not as harsh..

It truly bothers me that people will steer away from the 2nd best compound,due to results that may or may Not happen to them..They will do Tren all day long but never tried Deca...Just 👍 anything else..Have to try for yourself..

Throw in some Deca or NPP

Try DHB and Test Cyp! That way I can see a trial before I do it. Was planning 400mg w 10-30mg if YK11 along w my HRT. It would be nice to see someone run it before I am able to.

Max

6,3 190 wtf am 5,6 200 do some test prop 300 and 400 tren ace and diet to much bro 190 is wey to low for you

test 500/deca 300/ d-bol 30-50mgs ed to get to 205-210, then pct. Then next cycle test/var or t-bol/ primo. too me u have to fill out some first, then lean out.(and for me I would add 25-50mgs of proviron to offset any dick issues and to lean out) But u have almost endless options- this is just 1.

How long of a cycle did you want to go? If you can manage a 16wk cycle, I would say:

Weeks 1-16: 500mg Test
Weeks 1-12: 300mg Deca
Weeks 1-4: 40mg Dbol split 10 am, 20 PWO and 10 before bed
Weeks 12-16: 50mg Tbol
Keep an AI on hand in case you need it
Weeks 1-4 and 12-16 1000mg TUDCA
Weeks 4-12: 500mg TUDCA

Eat over maintenance cals weeks 1-8, maintenance cals weeks 8-12 and add in a little cardio, and below maintenance for weeks 12-16. Should make for a really nice recomp.

Back