• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injecting into pecs

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does injecting into pecs affect the release of gear hormone into the bloodstream in a bad way? Or does it still disperse out into the body the same way as if injected into the delt, thigh or glute?

Does injecting into pecs affect the release of gear hormone into the bloodstream in a bad way? Or does it still disperse out into the body the same way as if injected into the delt, thigh or glute?
Have you tried pinning your biceps? I tried once and calf once. Neither will get in your bloodstream in a bad way. Try it and post how it goes.

I inject my SR-9009 into my pecs..... Works fine. I use a 29 gauge slin pin.

I pin 2 ml into my pecs with a 25g x 5/8" with no issues.

Christ........shoulders, quads, glutes/vg are the only places I have gone.
Something about pecs makes me nervous. I know it's commonly used, just seems like a last resort. But I'm probably wrong.

Are you running out of places to pin?

It all depends on the oil and ester. Lats are also a good place to stab.

Why injecting muscles like chest , biceps , triceps , calves if you dont need so many places . Play safe and go with 3 shoulders heads , vastus lateralis many places , glutes and ventral glutes

Why injecting muscles like chest , biceps , triceps , calves if you dont need so many places . Play safe and go with 3 shoulders heads , vastus lateralis many places , glutes and ventral glutes

this is a good response actually

I agree playing it safe
chest bicep tricep you can get some bad shots and pip swelling lasting days not fun

IML Gear Cream!

The more options the better. Less scar tissue.

You are still injecting into a muscle , no different than injecting into glute or delts...
Always start with .5ml or less on virgin muscle , 2" above nipple is where i pin .

Good luck

IM injections do not control the release of the hormone only the ester does that

If you end up playing this game for years....you'll perfectly understand why.

The more options the better. Less scar tissue.

Yes for sure if this places are really safe to shoot. Why shoot calves , biceps when you know is a huge risk . What is better scar tissue or a crazy lump or inflamation . I have a friend that shoot is calves he cant walk for one week ( no job no gym ) . Worth it?

Lats are a good one too. Can take a lot of oil. I have pinned 3ml in one lat before. No issues

When using smaller muscle heads it will get into the blood much quicker because of the small capillaries.
However there is data to support and prove that the best absorption ratio and highest blood serum concentrations have been found with using glutes.
They have done numerous studies with this, with testosterone and nandrolone..

When using smaller muscle heads it will get into the blood much quicker because of the small capillaries.
However there is data to support and prove that the best absorption ratio and highest blood serum concentrations have been found with using glutes.
They have done numerous studies with this, with testosterone and nandrolone..

this is true i see many of this studies and make sense , slowly absorbed .

This site has been around since the beginning of the internet and it's still valid to this day

www.spotinjections.com

Back