• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Muscle milk still available in stores?

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently was down and out with covid. Needless to say one of the worse things to happen is change of taste and effects on my smell.
Certain solid foods are just hard to consume even still. You want to keep chewing forever and don't want to swallow.. in the past a quick and ez way to get in protein with a shake for on the go was my RTd muscle milk. I would get a few 14oz banana or chocolate milk to take to work. So recently I've been in the grocery stores, 7/11 , Wawa, royal farms etc...looking for 14oz banana muscle milk and cannot seem to find 14oz muscle milk anywhere..!!!!! Is there a shortage or does anyone know has this product been pulled for any reason. Thanks?​

Amazon Prime has it

I can’t even find my favorite protein bars anymore everyone is either out or it says not available anymore

Amazon Prime has it
Thanks heavy.. it's not something I wanna order. There are better options. Just curious about how the taste/texture would be. Or how I would feel drinking them. Texture and flavor etc.... Since covid. They weirdest thing that has happened is my sense of smell is so intense and magnified now, also my taste is off with most things.. and certain solid foods my body doesn't want me to eat it... It's so weird. Chicken is so hard for me to chew.. I just want to keep chewing and never swallow the food. Some things as soon as I take a bite I have to spit it out. Like me body playing tricks on me.. I'm gonna start a thread about this to hear anyone who experienced covid..

I can’t even find my favorite protein bars anymore everyone is either out or it says not available anymore
I went to our grocery store yesterday for some ice cream/ pop sicles and select chips and cookies for a birthday party. It was like everything was gone. I've been out of commission for a few weeks.. but dam... There was nothing.. not even store brands..
So shit is definitely messed up.. seems worse now than when this plandemic started....

I went to our grocery store yesterday for some ice cream/ pop sicles and select chips and cookies for a birthday party. It was like everything was gone. I've been out of commission for a few weeks.. but dam... There was nothing.. not even store brands..
So shit is definitely messed up.. seems worse now than when this plandemic started....
Do you live in a small Amish town?

Plus when you buy it the shit is high

IML Gear Cream!
What happened to MEGA MILK ? I used to drink that and it would taste like strawberry milk . I miss that

I’ve got 2 buckets 1 is half gone the other unopened. got for my son but he didn’t want to use it. Stuff taste better then a milkshake

Lets all thank biden "THANK YOU BIDEN"

Back