• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Muscle milk where have you gone???

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently was down and out with covid. Needless to say one of the worse things to happen is change of taste and effects on my smell.
Certain solid foods are just hard to consume. You want to keep chewing forever and don't want to swallow.. in the past a quick and ez way to get in protein with a shake for in the go was my RTd muscle milk. I would get a few 14oz banana or chocolate milk to take to work. So recently I've been in the grocery stores, 7/11 , Wawa, royal farms etc...looking for 14oz banana muscle milk and cat seem to find 14oz muscle milk anywhere..!!!!! Is there a shortage or does anyone know has this product been pulled for any reason. Thanks?

Walmart has many muscle milk rtd flavors , not seeing banana rtd , but they do have banana powder muscle milk.

Use Walmart + and have that shit delivered

Walmart has many muscle milk rtd flavors , not seeing banana rtd , but they do have banana powder muscle milk.

Use Walmart + and have that shit delivered
I also noticed the banana muscle milk RTDs are no longer available for some reason...wonder why.

I saw Costco had muscle milk packs but I didn’t check what flavors they got.

I haven't even seen regular flavors at all. Around my neighborhoods. Like they had been removed from the stores a few places I saw the 50gr RTd but I def. Am not buying that especially at 4-5$ a bottle.. I was just curious and wanted to see if the taste was the same and if I was able to easily invest/digest without any issues. But it really caught me attention cuz almost no store has them at all... Just kinda odd.
Obviously I will order 5lbs tub of a quality protein.. but like everything in life... I like to test shit and often times I'm my own guinea pig...lol. Appreciate everyone's feedback.

I saw Costco had muscle milk packs but I didn’t check what flavors they got.
BJs has the small cardboard containers of MM so I picked up a pack of 12 chocolate ones.

BJs has the small cardboard containers of MM so I picked up a pack of 12 chocolate ones.
Thanks mindless. It's just so weird to me. Even on the other side of town by work the 7/11 and royal farms dont have them. It's no big deal like I said I just wanted to see if they tasted normal and how drinking them would be considered they are not milk....

I just checked Amazon and they carry a bunch too

I don’t drink muscle milk anymore but I use to slang that shit out the back of my SUV back in the day when local stores didn’t carry it yet. I would buy a bunch of cases in bulk direct and made some good money off of it too. Made more off that then selling gear

I don’t drink muscle milk anymore but I use to slang that shit out the back of my SUV back in the day when local stores didn’t carry it yet. I would buy a bunch of cases in bulk direct and made some good money off of it too. Made more off that then selling gear
I just wanted to grab 2 bottles normally they are like 2 for 5 to conduct my own testing on myself. Lol.. I'm not sure how long this will continue with my taste buds and swallowing..
But I'm definitely gonna be experimenting with anything and everything..

Back