• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Switch foods

jrup1986

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If someone ate the same things every day for a month or two , would they switch the foods every month or two to get the most out of the foods ?

If someone ate the same things every day for a month or two , would they switch the foods every month or two to get the most out of the foods ?
What's the purpose or reasoning of this question?
People tend to eat the same things over and over forever lol.. as long as they are getting the nutritional benefits they need or are trying to meet certain goal.
You can switch foods any time you wish for change of taste and variety as long as you keep your goals and nutrition where you need them to be. Everyone is different. Find out what works for you..

What's the purpose or reasoning of this question?
People tend to eat the same things over and over forever lol.. as long as they are getting the nutritional benefits they need or are trying to meet certain goal.
You can switch foods any time you wish for change of taste and variety as long as you keep your goals and nutrition where you need them to be. Everyone is different. Find out what works for you..
I thought like after a while it wouldn't be as beneficial . Like I eat alot of fruit, so wouldn't switching fruit add different vitamins ? I only have meat like once a day in the form of lunch meat and chicken maybe 2x a week

Back