• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tension causing PIP

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Last Thursday I had my first and only pin that was completely painless. Absolutely no PIP. The only thing I did differently is I had thrown back a few beers already that night and was way more relaxed about the whole ritual than I usually am. I also didn’t slowly push the pin in, I just stuck it quick did my thing and withdrew it.

Usually I go really slow so that if I hit a nerve I don’t completely shove the needle through it. I also always have the fear of hitting a nerve thing in the back of my head and it makes the process kind of suck.

Wondering if maybe all this PiP is from me not being able to just relax and do it, causing tense muscles and shaky hands, etc…

Last Thursday I had my first and only pin that was completely painless. Absolutely no PIP. The only thing I did differently is I had thrown back a few beers already that night and was way more relaxed about the whole ritual than I usually am. I also didn’t slowly push the pin in, I just stuck it quick did my thing and withdrew it.

Usually I go really slow so that if I hit a nerve I don’t completely shove the needle through it. I also always have the fear of hitting a nerve thing in the back of my head and it makes the process kind of suck.

Wondering if maybe all this PiP is from me not being able to just relax and do it, causing tense muscles and shaky hands, etc…

You can do slow or quick is the same because if you hit something you will have pain . This time you have lucky but nothing to do with the beer or doing quick . Some times we have pain others not , is part of the game

Tensing a muscle during a pin will cause more soreness then when it's not tense.

Speed of injection can have an effect as well. Jamming two ml of gso in a quad as quickly as possible will hurt more the next day then a slower steady injection.

It matters.

Just stay relaxed when you pin. one issue that causes pip for many people. They have a tendency of moving the pin around when trying to push in the oil. Also they allow the pin to slide in and out some....try not to allow this also.
Just relax
Make sure the pin is in fully , this will also help keep that pin from moving around or sliding in and out. These two things alone should help reduce the risk of pip..

Just stay relaxed when you pin. one issue that causes pip for many people. They have a tendency of moving the pin around when trying to push in the oil. Also they allow the pin to slide in and out some....try not to allow this also.
Just relax
Make sure the pin is in fully , this will also help keep that pin from moving around or sliding in and out. These two things alone should help reduce the risk of pip..

Ya I’m definitely guilty of moving it around too. The twist for the glutes isn’t too easy for me so I find myself holding the barrel still with the tips of my fingers which isn’t ideal.

Tomorrow I’m gonna try to duplicate Thursdays technique (minus the beers) and hope I can get two for two.

Back