• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

All Of 2020 Was a LIE

Can't open the link or pic but I'll definitely agree 2020 was the worst yr of my 44 on earth. Controlled and brainwashed into a fake disease that proved we could shit the country down anytime and anywhere for 12 to 15 months at a pop

Can't open the link or pic but I'll definitely agree 2020 was the worst yr of my 44 on earth. Controlled and brainwashed into a fake disease that proved we could shit the country down anytime and anywhere for 12 to 15 months at a pop

Sooooo politics aside, Covid itself--the virus... that never really was a thing?
There are zero confirmed deaths due to covid?

Sooooo politics aside, Covid itself--the virus... that never really was a thing?

According to the CDC, 80% of those hospitalized with Covid were morbidly obese. According to the WHO, 90% of those who have died, worldwide, were morbidly obese. Covid isn't the problem. It has a 99.9% infection survival rate. Obesity is the problem but no one's allowed to discuss that because it's considered fat shaming. It turns out that the whole body positivity movement with it's mantra of "healthy at any size" is wrong in its entirety. Being morbidly obese is a health disaster waiting to happen.

Shhhhhh, it's not nice to say that.

Last edited:

And BTW, Waters didn't say Covid doesn't exist, he's saying that EVERYTHING we were told about it was a lie, including the fact that the 6 known highly effective treatments (like hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D, zinc, etc.) didn't work.

99.94% survival rate, global population grew by another 80 million, yeah, horrific crippling scamdemic! :blowjob:

OK.. I digress then.
Absolutely the obesity rate was and still is the major contributing factor.
I thought Tiny was implying the actual disease wasnt real.
I personally know three people that had it and felt nothing more than slight cold like symptoms.
Not even a good cold... SLIGHT cold like symptoms.
But so far the only "lies" I see are the ones Fauci told.
It's hard for me suffering (and enjoying! ) my TDS, when I found out he lied.
He's not doing anything for the anti Trump movement!
Oh well...
Like I've always said.. Its impossible for EVERY Trump supporter to be wrong EVERY time.

not only was it a lie but if you even questioned it you got banned from social media, only now are your allowed to speak of it. in california it felt like being trapped behind enemy lines, I didnt bring up shit, I had to listen to people talk shit all day about trump and covid all the while staying quiet because that shit will get you fired these days

Real information from a real doctor. This is one of the most important parts of that video......

". . . Doctors did figure out how to treat it, we've cleared out the hospitals, it really hasn't come back, our [infection] rates are really low. There's not enough people who are vaccinated and the vaccine is not good enough to really influence the [infection] rates that we're seeing. The reason why the virus is going away is there are enough people who are immune [with natural immunity] and those who are getting the disease are being treated. That's the reason why the rates are low. So, at this point, um, I cannot recommend the vaccine to my patients."

I have never been an anti-vaxer. I've had tons of vaccinations, especially when I was in the military. I won't be getting this vaccine.

Well said brother, I couldn’t agree more.

Real information from a real doctor. This is one of the most important parts of that video......

". . . Doctors did figure out how to treat it, we've cleared out the hospitals, it really hasn't come back, our [infection] rates are really low. There's not enough people who are vaccinated and the vaccine is not good enough to really influence the [infection] rates that we're seeing. The reason why the virus is going away is there are enough people who are immune [with natural immunity] and those who are getting the disease are being treated. That's the reason why the rates are low. So, at this point, um, I cannot recommend the vaccine to my patients."

I have never been an anti-vaxer. I've had tons of vaccinations, especially when I was in the military. I won't be getting this vaccine.

OK.. I digress then.
I personally know three people that had it and felt nothing more than slight cold like symptoms.
Oh well...
Like I've always said.. Its impossible for EVERY Trump supporter to be wrong EVERY time.

Libtards dont get it. Many are not "Trump Supporters" as the libturd MSM likes to label people.
They are Americans who loved the great economy (best in 50 yrs) love freedom, love the country.
What demturdz are trying to do is a disgrace. Its not about the person as libturd media likes to claim, and fight/cry about.
Is the direction to which things are going, and with this admin, its in the commie-shitter...

Libtards dont get it. Many are not "Trump Supporters" as the libturd MSM likes to label people.
They are Americans who loved the great economy (best in 50 yrs) love freedom, love the country.
What demturdz are trying to do is a disgrace. Its not about the person as libturd media likes to claim, and fight/cry about.
Is the direction to which things are going, and with this admin, its in the commie-shitter...

And the only thing standing in the way of the complete destruction of the entire country is Sen. Joe Manchin (D) of West Virginia. I can't even imagine the amount of pressure he's under to tow the party line. If he sells out, this is what will happen in this order: 1) Do away with the filibuster, 2) HR-1 passes, codifying fraudulent elections in law, 3) pack the Supreme Court with commie sympathetic judges to ensure that anything they do from then on will be upheld as constitutional by the SC.

And this will finish what Obama started when he stated he was going to, "...fundamentally transform the United States of America."

OK.. I digress then.
Oh well...

Fauci's NIH, via Eco Alliance, funded Wuhan lab to the tune of $800,000 over 4-5 years to study bat coronavirus gain of function research.
Wuhan lab is China's largest virology research lab and has more coronavirus samples than any lab in all of Asia. It is a super lab meant to study viruses. It is a military lab.
Fauci denied this but we know he lied.
Fauci helped fund the development of the coronavirus that has spread across the globe.

Fauci is, perhaps, the largest mass murderer in American history.
Fauci is worshipped by the left and Biden and even has a book coming out soon where he is to make at least $5M.

Funny enough.........Fauci has singlehandedly benefited more than any human on earth from the coronavirus...fame, riches beyond what he has ever known before....all a coincidence, of course.

Last edited:
Fauci's NIH, via Eco Alliance, funded Wuhan lab to the tune of $800,000 over 4-5 years to study bat coronavirus gain of function research.
Wuhan lab is China's largest virology research lab and has more coronavirus samples than any lab in all of Asia. It is a super lab meant to study viruses. It is a military lab.
Fauci helped fund the development of the coronavirus that has spread across the globe.

Fauci is worshipped by the left and Biden and even has a book coming out soon where he is to make at least $5M.

Funny enough.........Fauci has singlehandedly benefited more than any human on earth from the coronavirus...fame, riches beyond what he has ever known before....all a coincidence, of course.

There’s tremendous economic opportunity in being Anti-America these days…

Just ask Obama, Biden, Fauci, Lebron, Kapernick, Rapinoe, Vindman, Yovanovitch, Waters, Steele, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley, Lemon, Cuomo, Scaramucci, Gates, Coca-Cola, Gillette, blah blah blah etc etc etc.

Perhaps Joseph McCarthy wasn’t a kook after all… Fuck George Clooney.

Isn't it par for the course for leftists to worship mass murderers? Marxist ideology has killed more people than any other single factor. Mao, Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot, Castro, Che, et al.

Get Shredded!

I don't even know what to say.
This is just absolute insanity.
What I don't understand is how the courts haven't gotten involved in his handlings of this.
Interesting post.
Many thanks

Season 6 episode 24 of futurama

Fry gets a common cold and the crew are quarantined

What I don't understand is how the courts haven't gotten involved in his handlings of this.
Interesting post.
Many thanks

I can tell you from experience that most lawyers (and precipitously, judges) are left-wing liberals. Not all, but most. Lefty-liberal legal professionals don't view the constitution and rule of law to be very important. They view judicial activism as a good thing. That's why they don't like to put the brakes on anything that furthers the leftist agenda.

Interesting post.
Many thanks

You are more than welcome. What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance.
This isn't a Trump thing. This isn't a liberal thing.

Distilled down to its core, this is a right and wrong thing and Fauci is fucking wrong.

Interesting post.
Many thanks

Cmon now you know the courts don't want to hear anything against the left.

Seriously, we're not posting all this just because it's a you vs I issue. It's because it's the truth. I have no idea how people can't see what's going on even when all this info comes out.

Do you think all of this is just a coincidence? The election drama and Tony fraud and the virus? The new election laws? Seriously bro this is so obvious.

"We owe a large debt of gratitude to science. Science has in many ways helped ease the suffering of this pandemic, uh, which was more than likely caused by science."

Back