• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where to find British dispensaries or March blue heart dbol.

Mac1056

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where to find legit dbol of either of these brands?

Drugsgear has them in stock. Just try not to buy them all up.

Risky IndiaMART is full of scammers but advertise it cheap fakes
I would only use good quality products they are produced as I know someone in Thailand who uses but cannot ship out of there so most the ones sites are selling are counterfeit copy’s not coming from Thailand

Widely counterfeited. You can`t get shit out of thailand, its risky and it will cost you alot of money, tons of fake products in Thailand as well. DEA agents working in Thailand.
Why is that. Don't these companies manufacture them anymore?

So what are the danabol days you carry on your website?

We sold the Brittish Dispensary tabs with the dragon on them back around 2010. We have not seen them in a long while. I have not seen the blue heart dbol in years neither. I remember they used to come in blue bottles from Germany. Best dbol I have ever done. They were really popular back in the late 90's and early 2000s. If either product is being produced now, they would not be the original.

Danabol blue hearts are still being produced, made by March and Body Research. I used both 4-5 year ago and both were extremely good.
Im not sure about Biritish Dispensary products, they were available in Thai pharmacies but I havent purchased or used them, cant tell whether they were real or not

I seriously doubt you can get legit Danabol and British Dispensary products these days.
Its hard to get the real ones, well the ones that the family took over after the legal issues.. basically, they are gone, but new owners of the family.. there is a lot of good replicas out there with same hormone..

Goosh remember the Naposim days, the real blister pack with the nipple on it.. Ahh, good times..

IML Gear Cream!
Danabol blue hearts are still being produced, made by March and Body Research. I used both 4-5 year ago and both were extremely good.
Im not sure about Biritish Dispensary products, they were available in Thai pharmacies but I havent purchased or used them, cant tell whether they were real or not
its been passed/sold to family members, but even in thai people get fakes, heck, I got fakes in Greece at a real pharma, they had NO clue that they even had fake testovirons.. SMH

Back