• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife is 40

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She wants to lose fat and gain some muscle tone. Anavar oral or primobolan oral or both? Winstrol is not an option

Some girls choices:
5-10mg Var is popular (split dose) daily or
25mg of Primobolan acetate orals (some do 50mg) daily (safer). Not stronger though.

Clen is the most popular to combine or take alone . Some women use a Serm only like Nolvadex as well. Var is most popular . Dose is always Different .

My girl likes high cardio w weight training and cycles on and off ECA stack (pharmaceutical grade) not the herbals.

Max

Some girls choices:
5-10mg Var is popular (split dose) daily or
25mg of Primobolan acetate orals (some do 50mg) daily (safer). Not stronger though.

Clen is the most popular to combine or take alone . Some women use a Serm only like Nolvadex as well. Var is most popular . Dose is always Different .

My girl likes high cardio w weight training and cycles on and off ECA stack (pharmaceutical grade) not the herbals.

Max

Is clen actually noticeably effective in aiding in fat loss? I don’t know much about it other than people use it to help burn fat….

Is clen actually noticeably effective in aiding in fat loss? I don’t know much about it other than people use it to help burn fat….

Very! Along with a good diet/training program and the protocol (all important factors) just taking it with normal activity would be so effective and people use it wrong or they bca not handle it. Even 20mcg can make you feel shaky, jittery but the body gets used to it and the sides subside. Definitely not for anyone with heart/cardiac issues of any kind. Some use ALBUTEROL or inhalers in the US also.

Max

Very! Along with a good diet/training program and the protocol (all important factors) just taking it with normal activity would be so effective and people use it wrong or they bca not handle it. Even 20mcg can make you feel shaky, jittery but the body gets used to it and the sides subside. Definitely not for anyone with heart/cardiac issues of any kind. Some use ALBUTEROL or inhalers in the US also.

Max

Interesting, I’ll have to look into it/consider it to help cut after this cycle. I just always assumed the only way to loose fat was through deficit/cardio… didn’t think compounds could actually speed that process up,

She wants to lose fat and gain some muscle tone. Anavar oral or primobolan oral or both? Winstrol is not an option

I'd split it between Prim and Var. Just keep the h2o up and organs cleansed..

Meh. She would, but I would have to do it and I don't have the time for it. I arrive home late from work and I have too much shit going on when I get home. Easier for her to just tabs and move on. Leaves me out of the picture.

IML Gear Cream!
Oral methenolone acetate tablets or oil has no adverse effect on the liver. Although using it in the injectable form helps avoid destruction of the active making it more bio-available. Basically you get more bang for your buck! It does however have sides on lipids/cholesterol(more than test or Deca) and can cause masculinization sides in females.

So they say......

I like all injectables if possible. I do however understand some females would never touch a needle or let someone other than a physician inject them. Even some female competitors feel like they are just taking a supplement because it is in a bottle or tablet vs. a vial. (Wish they knew better)

Max

Get her a coach.

My wife runs 25mg trt and when she feels like it will run up to 40mg var for long durations (months) without any liver issues. Yeah its not typical but it happens.

My wife is on 20mg test per week and 2iu of hgh. She loves how it makes her hair and skin look, but it is important to fast after taking. I give her the HGH in the morning and she skips breakfast and lunch. Eats a normal dinner. The weight comes off fast

Edit forgot to say HGH is daily.

Last edited:
My wife is on 20mg test per week and 2iu of hgh. She loves how it makes her hair and skin look, but it is important to fast after taking. I give her the HGH in the morning and she skips breakfast and lunch. Eats a normal dinner. The weight comes off fast

Edit forgot to say HGH is daily.

How does she like the test prop results?? Any pics?

Also, how old is your wife??

My wife does primo and likes that a lot. We just finished a log here and you can see some pics of her physique. She is an Ectomorph hard gainer so stays super lean.

Yeah. Fuck her liver

That's not the part that you fuck

My wife was doing 100 mg test-c per month but I didn't like that the clinic was giving her that all in one dose. I got them to just give me the stuff and I inject her 10 mg twice a week. Vastly increased energy (she used to sleep all day). Better mood and making real gains in the gym.

Last edited:
I use low dose primo and var with female clients.

HGH, creatine hcl and t3

How does she like the test prop results?? Any pics?

Also, how old is your wife??

My wife does primo and likes that a lot. We just finished a log here and you can see some pics of her physique. She is an Ectomorph hard gainer so stays super lean.

She loves test. It gives her confidence, since she's the number 3 executive for a very large property management company. (Head of finance) She would not be okay with pictures, but she has lost a lot of weight. I'm 43 and she's 42.
Honestly, good sleep from hgh along with confidence from test gives her an advantage over other women in her business.

I use low dose primo and var with female clients.

HGH, creatine hcl and t3

Nice! Works phenomenal. They like the “fat burning compounds too. As u know, they don’t listen too well and. “Want results now!” Lol. I had a chica get “stuck “ on going to diet clinics(before I started training her); now she is in better health and IMO looks waaay better.

Max

My girl loved the famous cut mix...
But that Tren on women is a MoFo

Back