• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts?????

As soon as I read caption and seen St.Louis I already knew ....listen they only get away with what they can ....that place is a fucking jungle and those people are animals!!! ....hope you all know that alot of the tax dollars go to states/cities like that .....

I say confine those residents in that area ensure they cant move away and cut off all aid .....then sit back watch the shit show!!! Eventually they will kill themselves off! :coffee:

As soon as I read caption and seen St.Louis I already knew ....listen they only get away with what they can ....that place is a fucking jungle and those people are animals!!! ....hope you all know that alot of the tax dollars go to states/cities like that .....

I say confine those residents in that area ensure they cant move away and cut off all aid .....then sit back watch the shit show!!! Eventually they will kill themselves off! :coffee:

Agree

Seems about right
429d74d2ef64eb92e24ab06de8309d0e.jpg

Back