• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next Cycle Advice

Mclark5592

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at starting my next cycle.
Week 1-15 Test E 750mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg
Aromasin for Ai on pin days, and will adjust with bloods
Got nolva and clomid on deck for pct.

I want to add something to this and take it to the next level, never ran deca on account of I didn't want to experience "deca dick", is there a way to minimize the possibility of sides? I don't believe I've reached the level yet to use tren. I've been reading for the last month trying to figure it out.

Week 1-15 Test E 750mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg

I want to add something to this and take it to the next level, never ran deca on account of I didn't want to experience "deca dick", is there a way to minimize the possibility of sides? I don't believe I've reached the level yet to use tren. I've been reading for the last month trying to figure it out.
I honestly believe the deca Dick thing is a little over hyped myself. I’ve never had any problems with deca myself BUT I always run my test slightly higher or at an even dose with my deca. If your ganna be pinning 750 mgs of test a week, I see no reason why throwing in 400 mgs of a deca a week would hurt. I personally love deca. In general one of my favorite to use.

Week 1-15 Test E 750mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg

Deca is a great compound to put on mass and help on joints . If you whnt to avoid sides from deca like deca dick include on you cycle 600 to 800mg masteron week and 50mg proviron ed

Cycle looks good, deca does add some water weight and same with dbol. Just keep an eye on how you're feeling.

Also I love me some Mast E on a cycle like this, truly helps with sides.
Start low with deca to see how you feel, something like 300mg for first 4 weeks then adjust from there

I honestly believe the deca Dick thing is a little over hyped myself. I’ve never had any problems with deca myself BUT I always run my test slightly higher or at an even dose with my deca. If your ganna be pinning 750 mgs of test a week, I see no reason why throwing in 400 mgs of a deca a week would hurt. I personally love deca. In general one of my favorite to use.

Yeah if you keep your test at least 200mg higher than the deca you shouldn't notice any difference at all in your libido or performance. I think doing a 2:1 ratio is a little excessive because then you're having to run a really high dose of test and a really low dose of deca. A trick I'm trying that is working really well is running a little test prop along with the sust. Prop for some reason has a strong effect on the libido for me, similar to the way guys describe it on masteron.

Cycle looks good, deca does add some water weight and same with dbol. Just keep an eye on how you're feeling.

Also I love me some Mast E on a cycle like this, truly helps with sides.
Start low with deca to see how you feel, something like 300mg for first 4 weeks then adjust from there

I have great results using only 250mg deca week

IML Gear Cream!
If I'm gonna run deca, is NPP a better alternative?

Not always. I like Deca better (I don’t have same effects jointwise) IDK why though, guessing the less water retention w Npp doesn’t give me same effect . I like Deca anyway. Not for everyone for sure.

Max

So I'm looking at running 300mg of deca a wk for 10 wks, and add 200mg of mast for 10 wks while running the deca.

Not always. I like Deca better (I don’t have same effects jointwise) IDK why though, guessing the less water retention w Npp doesn’t give me same effect . I like Deca anyway. Not for everyone for sure.

Max

The main reason I choose Deca is mostly because it's more mg per ml. I pin my deca 3x per week so less oil volume = less knots and better recovery between pins. Deca is also an overall better value. I've never done straight NPP but I'm sure I will eventually to see if it's any different/better.

The main reason I choose Deca is mostly because it's more mg per ml. I pin my deca 3x per week so less oil volume = less knots and better recovery between pins. Deca is also an overall better value. I've never done straight NPP but I'm sure I will eventually to see if it's any different/better.

Yeah. Deca is my builder. I would definitely switch to NPP if I was wanting less water, but when I rip, I just have never used it. Always have opted for other compounds. I may try it sometime but, I always shy away just because I feel I will still have bloat, so I hit the aces/prop’s . I am sure if I couldn’t use Para/Tren Ace; it would be a decent choice!

Max

Week 1-15 Test E 750mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg

I would begin with aromasin at least eod.
Not sure how you aromatize. But 750. Test and 50dbol is a nice dose. If your anyone who is sensitive running compounds that aromatize again only twice a week is gonna cause you issues..
Technically asin in men has a short half life of about 9hrs I believe and is an ai normally taken daily. Adex on the other hand you can get away with eod dosing or sometimes longer.

Week 1-15 Test E 750mg
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg

What's your cycle history like?

What was your last one and how was progress?

Back