• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**WIN FREE COLOGNE (CK ONE)** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
**WIN FREE COLOGNE + PERFUME** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

No Purchase Necessary

RULES:

Choose a number 1-333. Write it down here in the thread. You can choose two different numbers EACH ONLY. Whoever picks the number or comes closest wins. It doesn't matter if your number is above or below the number chosen.

Lets say the Random Number Generator picks 150. And you have 145, or 155, and that is the closest you win.

Also if someone else chooses the same number, the first person to choose that number wins.

In the event of a TIE, I will send both members a free cologne.

Contest Ends MONDAY evening and ships Tues am.

Thanks Everyone and enjoy!

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Product Information:

So for this free giveaway we're gonna go with the Old School CK ONE by Calvin Klein. Was fantastic in the 1990s and still works to this day.

These are nfused with the GYMnTONIC Supplements Famous PHEROMONE Blend. The formula is secret (and my creation) having researched Pheromones since the late 1990s and being on many pheromone boards. The main ingredient is Androsterone.

These pheromones and scents can attract the opposite sex. Invites friendly discussion, trust and communication. Sealing the deal is up to you!

https://stores.gymntonic.com/ck-one...211.604775380.1623173620-584377740.1533061398

199559899_1137203766751011_6447328984157308325_n.jpg

You can choose 2 each!

13 , 288

Max

Just for the record is it 2 numbers total or 2 numbers a day till the contest ends

Only 2 numbers friends. One post, two chances!

24 hours to go friends and a winner will be chosen. 2morrow is a SUPER busy day for me so I wont be around much but will get this done by late at night and a winner chosen.

The next free contest is going to be some Acqua Di Gio.

I just spent $134 bucks on just the bottle of it (its highly counterfeited) so I buy mine right from Nordstroms and Macy's only. So you know you are getting the real deal

Sadly Acqua di gio and Creed are counterfeited on ebay, amazon and by the Chinese on ali express and alibaba.

24 hours to go friends and a winner will be chosen. 2morrow is a SUPER busy day for me so I wont be around much but will get this done by late at night and a winner chosen.

The next free contest is going to be some Acqua Di Gio.

I just spent $134 bucks on just the bottle of it (its highly counterfeited) so I buy mine right from Nordstroms and Macy's only. So you know you are getting the real deal

Sadly Acqua di gio and Creed are counterfeited on ebay, amazon and by the Chinese on ali express and alibaba.

That is sad (counterfeited scents). Love that fresh sporty, smell!

Max

Enter Now

The winning number is 234

Augustine you are the winner.

Stephen Kelly you were super close

You both can have a bottle. Please PM an address or pm me for my secure email to send an address.

I should be able to.ship Tuesday.

**WIN FREE COLOGNE + PERFUME** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

No Purchase Necessary

RULES:

Choose a number 1-333. Write it down here in the thread. You can choose two different numbers EACH ONLY. Whoever picks the number or comes closest wins. It doesn't matter if your number is above or below the number chosen.

Lets say the Random Number Generator picks 150. And you have 145, or 155, and that is the closest you win.

Also if someone else chooses the same number, the first person to choose that number wins.

In the event of a TIE, I will send both members a free cologne.

Contest Ends MONDAY evening and ships Tues am.

Thanks Everyone and enjoy!

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Product Information:

So for this free giveaway we're gonna go with the Old School CK ONE by Calvin Klein. Was fantastic in the 1990s and still works to this day.

These are nfused with the GYMnTONIC Supplements Famous PHEROMONE Blend. The formula is secret (and my creation) having researched Pheromones since the late 1990s and being on many pheromone boards. The main ingredient is Androsterone.

These pheromones and scents can attract the opposite sex. Invites friendly discussion, trust and communication. Sealing the deal is up to you!

https://stores.gymntonic.com/ck-one...211.604775380.1623173620-584377740.1533061398

199559899_1137203766751011_6447328984157308325_n.jpg
Who won brother?

Oh nevermind I see it now. Congrats to Augustine for the win. Enjoy the spoils bro.

Back