• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**WIN FREE COLOGNE (CK ONE)** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

IML Gear Cream!
Augustine you are the winner.

Stephen Kelly you were super close

You both can have a bottle. Please PM an address or pm me for my secure email to send an address.

I should be able to.ship Tuesday.

Wow. Thx Wes... this is a shocker.

Appreciate this of course!

24 hours to go friends and a winner will be chosen. 2morrow is a SUPER busy day for me so I wont be around much but will get this done by late at night and a winner chosen.

The next free contest is going to be some Acqua Di Gio.

I just spent $134 bucks on just the bottle of it (its highly counterfeited) so I buy mine right from Nordstroms and Macy's only. So you know you are getting the real deal

Sadly Acqua di gio and Creed are counterfeited on ebay, amazon and by the Chinese on ali express and alibaba.

Which version did you buy? The original? Profondo, profumo?? Fragrance x, fragrance net are good places to buy from online. If you want niche I heard twisted Lilly is a solid place to buy from.. no counterfeits

267, 74

Back