• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What cycles are you planning to run this summer?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What cycles do you all have planned to run this summer let's hear what you have lined up..

What cycles do you all have planned to run this summer let's hear what you have lined up..
Well after a fucked up bout with covid , being hospitalized for about 5days , covid/asthma that is still playing with my respiratory system a bit..
Come Monday I begin back with our trt blend.
And gonna throw in some Var. My levels are crashed for sure.. Hopefully this will give me the boost I need and help with some added performance/ endurance/recovery.. I will follow up with bloods in about 6 weeks.
I may end up using our Cardarine also. As a matter of fact I may begin this today so I can gauge any affects by itself. I'm very curious how much this will assist me in a full recovery and how fast I return to normal.

Probably just some GW-501516. Makes my cardio sessions a bit more ‘jazzy’ and I swear I retain more muscle when hypo-caloric.

We’ll! I’m gonna run my first Eq cycle:
test cyp 200 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week
Mast 400 mg/week
Looking to go for about 16 weeks like this

We’ll! I’m gonna run my first Eq cycle:
test cyp 200 mg/week
EQ 600 mg/week
Mast 400 mg/week
Looking to go for about 16 weeks like this
Keep us informed with this cycle.. this is a very nice cycle... I would to hear how you respond to using eq for the first time. I really like eq.

@ Mace dog,
PSL cardarine is fantastic. I’ve ran it a few times and enjoy the cardio benefits it gives.
Highly recommend

@ Mace dog,
PSL cardarine is fantastic. I’ve ran it a few times and enjoy the cardio benefits it gives.
Highly recommend
I'm ve ran some logs in years past before injuries and th he was fantastic.. it's about time I put it to the test again... Thanks

All EP line from PSL

running the following currently

Test E (weeks 1-20)- 450 per week
Mast Prop (weeks 5-20)- 400 per week
Tren Ace (weeks 5-20)- 65mg EOD
CABER- .25 twice per week
Aromasin- 10mg E3D

I wanted this to be a feel good cycle and only added the trek for nutrient partitioning reasons.

Again.....wanted to run some very moderate doses and kits feel good and so far that is what is happening. I’ve run 400 per week of tren ace and I don’t get serious sides comparatively to others. That said, with the dose I’m running I have literally zero sides. And that was the goal. I feel good, look good and health markers are in line.

What’s everyone else running now?

IML Gear Cream!
Curently on Test, DHB, Wini for 2 weeks more. Then cruising for 10 weeks. September I was thinking on Test, DHB, Anadrol to put a bit of weight.

It looks like I'll be on Sust, Test prop and Deca for the better part of this summer.

Sust 375mg
Test P 150mg
Deca 375mg

I'm pinning a half cc of everything on Mon-Wed-Fri.

Aromasin and Nolva on hand. No caber or any of that nonsense.

I'm also running sust.. and those are my pending schedules as well, Monday Wednesday and Friday I'm piggybacking it with mastE... 1mL each.. 750/600.

I'm thinking about switching it up to the cut mix..

I work outdoors so I use compounds that others use for bulk. Deca, EQ, DBol and Primo. I have some DHB I might start real soon. A heatwave has started this weekend a great start to another Hot summer!

I work outdoors so I use compounds that others use for bulk. Deca, EQ, DBol and Primo. I have some DHB I might start real soon. A heatwave has started this weekend a great start to another Hot summer!

Most Summers I do the same because it's unbearable with the cramping and the dehydration.. but this summer I'm really thinking about using some products I haven't ran in a while during the summer.. but I'm right there with you on that theory dude..

Exactly 12 weeks out from my next show.

PSL Gold Cut Mix 300 TestP/MastP/TA
600mg Weekly Primo
50mg var
GW
Last 3 weeks 20mg HALO

Back