• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dull Insulin Pens off Amazon..

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone else experience this?

This isn't my first time with this issue, thought it was maybe just me.. but after the 3rd box of 100, I am pretty sure the needles are blunt. Need a lot of pressure to get them to jab through the skin.. more than what should be needed anyways.

In between packs, I needed a few and picked up a 10 pack from walgreens. Smooth like butter.. don't even feel it, and no pressure is needed. Got the 100 pack in the mail and they don't poke like the ones from the pharmacy at all.

I've heard Amazon needles don't have to be human grade

Same exact thing happened to me. I stick to gpz now.

anyone else experience this?

This isn't my first time with this issue, thought it was maybe just me.. but after the 3rd box of 100, I am pretty sure the needles are blunt. Need a lot of pressure to get them to jab through the skin.. more than what should be needed anyways.

In between packs, I needed a few and picked up a 10 pack from walgreens. Smooth like butter.. don't even feel it, and no pressure is needed. Got the 100 pack in the mail and they don't poke like the ones from the pharmacy at all.

Yep I had same issue from a box of Publix pins. One of those I needed them right now things. Gpz from now on and plan 3 days ahead of time.....at least.

I always order pinz from Amazon and never had this happen . The only time I’ve had an issue using a slin pin was pinning gh sub q. Sometimes the needle just wouldn’t go the fuck in . I could push on it and nothing . If I shoot my delts I use a slin pin no problem.

Back